Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Girls Demands In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Demands In A Relationship (2447 Views)

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Demands In A Relationship by martin123: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
Please i need your view on this matter.Why is it that, the moment you start dating a nigerian lady, she authomatically becomes your responsibility is this thing suppose to be a oneway thing?? i used to think relationship is a game of give and take, almost all the girls i have dated have this notion of make i chop this girl.My question is what are these girls given back in return?? i dont want anybody to tell me sex, because as for that, SEX is a fare exchange, i am giving and taking and likewise the girl.Please shear your view, because my girlfriends demand is beginning to put me off.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Goldieluks: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
why don't you get married and settle down,so that you can spend the money on your wife,instead.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
Avoid NIGERIAN GIRLS at all cost yet

Y'all would never listen to me

even here on nairaland AVOID THEM - they are EVIL -  grin  grin  grin
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Goldieluks: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Avoid NIGERIAN GIRLS at all cost yet

Y'all would never listen to me

even here on nairaland AVOID THEM - they are EVIL -  grin  grin  grin

even if am not Nigerian,i would defend for Nigerian sisters.
You are the evil ones here,you Nigerian guys. cool undecided
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by aminu150(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
To be honest with i dont like girls that demand. The best solution to that is TO STOP GIVING WHEN THEY ASK. kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Goldieluks: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
aminu150:

To be honest with i dont like girls that demand. The best solution to that is TO STOP GIVING WHEN THEY ASK. kiss kiss kiss grin grin

shikena.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by LongOne1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
I agree some of them are spoilt, which is our fault, as some Nigerian men who don’t have game spend lavishly on them.

But it is not only Nigerian girls, I met a hot Tanzanian girl in a club in London and we started a whirlwind romance. The next thing was she wanted me to start paying her rent.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
aminu150:

The best solution to that is TO STOP GIVING WHEN THEY ASK. kiss kiss kiss grin grin
End
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

even if am not Nigerian,i would defend for Nigerian sisters.
You are the evil ones here,you Nigerian guys. cool undecided

Goldielucks - I think im big meech
thats why i keep saying u are different from your sisters ( Avoid NIGERIAN women @ all costs -minus you-)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0&ob=av3e[/flash]

I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the bleeping start.
I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the bleeping start.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Goldieluks: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Goldielucks - I think im big meech
thats why i keep saying u are different from your sisters ( Avoid NIGERIAN women @ all costs -minus you-)

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0&ob=av3e[/flash]

I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the bleeping start.
I think I'm big meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, hallelujah, one nation under god real niggas getting money from the bleeping start.

Umm,story story@big meech.
so you know me, after all.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
^yeah i know u (thats why i was quick to say u're different) cool cool

But seriously your so called sisters - tell me why would they open OFFICE on a dude's head
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by iyatrustee(f): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
@ poster, you must be going after the cheap dependent babes i must say. there are lots of ladies out there who even spend for guys
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
^count how many girls in abuja like urself are not dependent on their boyfriends

keep defending lies angry angry
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by iyatrustee(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
i am not defending any poo. but the truth is he is going after either students or babes that are'nt working for them to depend on him embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
aminu150:

Or you should ave never even started GIVING in the first place!
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by ifihearam: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
The funniest part here is,evensme of them that works still demand fo more.

Dont know when these nigerian upgraded begars would grow up.

If you call them too often the nxt thng is for you to send recharge card.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
martin123:

Please i need your view on this matter.Why is it that, the moment you start dating a nigerian lady, she authomatically becomes your responsibility is this thing suppose to be a oneway thing?? i used to think relationship is a game of give and take, almost all the girls i have dated have this notion of make i chop this girl.My question is what are these girls given back in return?? i dont want anybody to tell me sex, because as for that, SEX is a fare exchange, i am giving and taking and likewise the girl.Please shear your view, because my girlfriends demand is beginning to put me off.

Poor orientation.

Never u date a student. Date a working class so the responsibility would be shared
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
It is called TAXING and it is the most widespread occupation among Nigerian girls
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by yusuf2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
I'm tired of seeing this kind of topic all the time, even when I sit with my clique to have some drinks and cool off and the topic 2 discuss gets 2 women issue, this polished advanced begging behaviour is usually the highlight. When are these ladies going to realize that gradually, a time wld come wen boyz wld stop smiling? Well, thank God, it did not take long for me to realize that dating a jobless lady, corper or student is one of the biggest trouble a typical nigerian man can get himself into. for me to realize that dating a jobless lady, corper or student is one of the biggest trouble a typical nigerian man can get himself into.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^You don't need to sound so dis-heartened, seriously if you KNOW what you want & know that it's good for and also ready to make some sacrfrices for this it's fine.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by owo2390(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
I have never dated a Nigerian but people who have always tell me to stay away from them.

Are they really that crazy?

I really want to know.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by yusuf2(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^You don't need to sound so dis-heartened, seriously if you KNOW what you want & know that it's good for and also ready to make some sacrifices for this it's fine.
(BB, BIS, brazilian hair, rent, refill call cards, just to mention a few) I just hope these are not d kind of sacrifices u're talking about. Note that some guys out there can actually do these things listed and more for a girl he really likes if he can afford it, it's just discouraging to c how some ladies put so much emphasis on material things all in d name of love. Bottom line, "some men are just too gullible to their attack, smh"
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2011
owo2390:

I have never dated a Nigerian but people who have always tell me to stay away from them.

Are they really that crazy?

I really want to know.

THE BOYS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

BUT THE GIRLS STAY AWAY FROM THEM OOH

IF U DONT WANNA AGE QUICK STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided undecided
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by toyemz(f): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^

THE BOYS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

true
but that is only when they grow up
become matured and start taking responsibility
outside this:
dont bother,they are that useless!
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2011
^NA u know - if you like talk from now till 2morow thats your headache angry angry
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by johndexter: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2011
It is a very terrible situation that after demanding and haven their demand met; They still go ahead ending up in another mans bed. What a shame.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by DaDoctor: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ poster, you must be going after the cheap dependent babes i must say. there are lots of ladies out there who even spend for guys

You don come again!
one rather goes for a poor lady that is fine than a rich and ugly, shapeless lady/woman!

iyatrustee:

i am not defending any poo. but the truth is he is going after either students or babes that are'nt working for them to depend on him embarassed embarassed embarassed

EXPERIENCE AT WORK! an exposition of your past status.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by iyatrustee(f): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
i wont fall for all this your attention seeking tactics. Now that i have recognised your presence, can you move on with your life fast
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by DaDoctor: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

i wont fall for all this your attention seeking tactics. Now that i have recognised your presence, can you move on with your life fast

Truth is bitter na!
You don teyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the game of chop chop cheesy
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by iyatrustee(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
sorry to disappoint you that i have never been the kind that depend on guys. i am lucky to come from a comfortable home, got a job almost after school and now married into a comfortable home.
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by DaDoctor: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

sorry to disappoint you that i have never been the kind that depend on guys. i am lucky to come from a comfortable home, got a job almost after school and now married into a comfortable home.

CLAP FOR YA SELFFFFFF!!!!!

You still waiting? Tot u would have reached CNN to make the announcement cheesy

If u rich pass as u dey so NL go close for you be that o!
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^
Why do I have a feeling that this will not end here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

that is what was left / Why Are Nigerian Men So Agressive? / 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.