Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC (3619 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Well now girlfriends are taking to social media to expose cheating partners. However, that’s not going so well?

Patricia Best was trying to completely eviscerate her boyfriend when she called him out for having a “slut” over to their house while she was at work. She then calls her boyfriend a “coward” Ouch!

We’re not sure if Patricia really thought out what she was doing at the time of her post, because It seems she didn’t anticipate what her “boyfriend” would post next. Peter Flores returned with a K.O. in the second round. He put the “blast” in “on blast”.

http://www.farrahgray.com/girlfriend-tries-put-cheating-boyfriend-blast-social-media-shocking-comeback-epic/

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by missbehave247(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Magician1503(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Children of these days sef cry

3 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by kwencypresh(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2015
hmmmm Smh
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Sexxkillz: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Chai.

3 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by dopeJemi: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by missKiffy(f): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2015
This is messy and childish

3 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by pretydiva(f): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
Smh 4 sm youths of dis generation

2 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Creamish(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
wow..
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by heatflux: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Eleyii Gidi gan... This one is Strong

No be small thing.

3 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Ayjos10(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why is evry1 hmmmm(ing)...una wan shit?........i tink i knw wot to tell Tracy wen next she try to blackmail megringrin

2 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
crap! undecided
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by czarr(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
loool,bad guy. that babe no try at all.
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahshahahahahahahahaha obviously the girl never heard of DON'T START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH, good for her azz Now everybody knows what's up.
hoe dafuq will you fk my best friend and expect me to love you again?!?!?!? Bitcches are crazy
BUTCHCASSIDY
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahahahaha... the id1ot tot she could eat her cake and still have it.

What a selfish fish... you phucked his best friend, opened her greasy a55 to her boss, and list continues... yet she wants the innocent niqqa to be a tamed dog?

These daughters of Eve have gone haywire, even Eve is afraid of them.

2 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Brugo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
And she had the guts to accuse him on social media. She definitely didn't see this coming.
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by forandy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
That guy is my role model already grin grin 

2 Likes

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by KevinDein: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
forandy:
That guy is my role model already grin grin 
yeah he gave it to her hot.
and he no use any sugar cover am
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by forandy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
KevinDein:
yeah he gave it to her hot.
and he no use any sugar cover am

I dey tell you!!!
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by may01(f): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
See how the guy just "washed" her cry

1 Like

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by boman2014: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
NO BE SMALL THING grin
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
award winning response grin grin
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Acidosis:
award winning response grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
cutebebe:

Babe how may i help u? cheesy
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
missKiffy:
This is messy and childish

Messy n childish? Most peeps are guilty of this..... U have a lil argument wt ur bae and u start using funny dp and saying things tru pms angry
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe how may i help u? cheesy

Lol. What is crappy abt it
grin wink
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by bunmioguns(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Abuse of Internet

embarassed
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by misspicy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
n doz tyns d guy typed might be lies o....

but d girl was immature abt d shii tho
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by misspicy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
n doz tyns d guy typed might be lies o....

but d girl was immature abt d shii tho
Re: See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Children of nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

This Is One Funniest Photo I Have Seen In My Entire Life / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help / A Nairalander Is Chris Brown Dancer (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.