Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39656 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by byvan03: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
So is 20milliion or husband, choose one abi? Lie lie gist.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
intruder15:

ur name says it al. u need help. are u sure u ve a **** between ur legs? how old are u? 12 I presume
because i dont want any yamayama moderator to ban me i would ignore u... But never d less... UR PAPA!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sisisioge: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wtf! It is bad enough that you dated a married man, but bless your soul for choosing a loaded one! Pls don't return the range or money or the rich guy gangan to her husband. You are already hellbound for your sins so pls enjoy all its dividends while on earth earth.

As for your bobo, biko stop disturbing him with all these little details. Just code yourself girl. Sell the range, keep the money faraway, drive fiance's car until he buys you another or pushes you to buy another or just buy another straight up if he knows you could afford it without the rich bobo chipping in. Conclusively, don't return anything and stop telling the faint hearted bobo everything o.

By the way, what's FWB? Bless your soul berra gal! My advice is caveat...
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
I won't get entangled with such a lady. Suppose I did mistakenly, then I'll call it off. But if I see some good values in her, then I'll even do more than the said guy.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Emmahunk(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Gassa007:

Financial independence by sleeping aroundWhere are you from?

I wonder if you took time to read the story maybe you wouldn't have concluded she was sleeping around.
She had already cut all sexual ties with the ex who had wished her well also on her new Page of life.
I have noticed that in a bid to be FTC a lot of people hardly read a story through before rushing to comment
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
sisisioge:
Wtf! It is bad enough that you dated a married man, but bless your soul for choosing a loaded one! Pls don't return the range or money or the rich guy gangan to her husband. You are already hellbound for your sins so pls enjoy all its dividends while on earth earth.

As for your bobo, biko stop disturbing him with all these little details. Just code yourself girl. Sell the range, keep the money faraway, drive fiance's car until he buys you another or pushes you to buy another or just buy another straight up if he knows you could afford it without the rich bobo chipping in. Conclusively, don't return anything and stop telling the faint hearted bobo everything o.

By the way, what's FWB? Bless your soul berra gal! My advice is caveat...

So much for full disclosure!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by lawdrigo: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
I smell lies because a responsible man will never allow his wife to be sleeping around with men. no matter the Treasuries she got from sleeping around with ex..
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by intruder15(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
because i dont want any yamayama moderator to ban me i would ignore u... But never d less... UR PAPA!
but honestly, u don't sound like an adult. apologies if u find that offensive.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emmahunk:

I wonder if you took time to read the story maybe you wouldn't have concluded she was sleeping around.
She had already cut all sexual ties with the ex who had wished her well also on her new Page of life.
I have noticed that in a bid to be FTC a lot of people hardly read a story through before rushing to comment

Can you really think that she has cut all sexual ties?

Lol. Just one phone calls.

Let's always note that she's forever indebted to him.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
Àll I see here is a faulty foundation.
It's a lose lose situation, either way.
Minds don't completely forget the cheating act of spouse.
Though I sense this whole story is a figment of the imagination of the writer. And like in a Super Story, reminding us We are pencils in the hand of the Creator.
But in real life experience, this relationship is dented already. Reference would also be made to this incidence in the future. The hubby would also be paranoid; suspicious.
Advice: Break up with both. Keep your booty. Start afresh with a new guy without any reference to your sugar daddy. And stop hobnobbing between men.

Thank you!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
skoriba:
........you earn 250k per month b4 tax and a generous man who as been seeing ur babe b4 u met her gave her #20m (ur salary for 6years 8months) and out of jealous or should I call it curses from the village , u ask her to take the money to charity (are u not one).....
If u are they shy type that can not drive a Range Rover bought by a good Samarithan, can't you plead with her to sell the machine and use the money to buy 2 clean cars for both of you and sell your 2009 Honda and start building your own house with the remaining money?

Like my Bishop will say " of all your getting get understanding BUT wisdom is the most principal thing".

As for you young lady,I don't think this guy want you for good and once you Obey his instruction now, if poverty strike back at you.....that man will not reason your case again oooo

With this thought, this kind of reasoning, I just wish you and others like you well.

Even if she is my sister, I'll tell her to do same thing.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaboninc:

So much for full disclosure!

grin grin grin I promise to tell you everything nau tongue
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin I promise to tell you everything nau tongue

No tell me everything. But tell me the things wey matter. This one matter. Knowing your circle of friends matter.

Well, that's if you trust me enough to marry me or date the guy. But for FWB, I need to know. Else one day, little quarrel with your husband, you go compare am with the other man.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Marotzke(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emmahunk:
p

Read the story carefully and slowly. The ex confirmed that he is aware that she would one day find love, get married and move on. He wished her well and that meant all ties broken. Giving them help for their wedding does notin aany way mean going back to his vomit
The only authority to back your final assumption is that the girl said so. What if the man lied?

Would you allow your marriage rest on the words of a man who cheat on his wife? The girl should be happy to find a young man willing to accept her with her indiscretions and imperfections.

Proceeding to keep benefits of the illegal liason is unjustified and immoral.
It is either she marries the young man or keep her mistress position.
Why would she want to get married and still keep the benefits of being a mistress? The person being cheated here is the young man.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
who be your Oga?
kaboninc:

O ga oh.

Wetin we no go see
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by RaeMystix: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
My advice is that you dump your so called fiancé, cos no mature man who is honestly in love with you, and also with you for the right reasons, would be okay with the fact that you are still in contact with a married man.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by diva90: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
No way! I will gladly keep the SUV and money and do away with the wedding. shocked I would have understood if the fiancé was rich too but in this case that's not the case. undecided
He's also showing the traits of a control freak... You two aren't even married yet and he's controlling every aspect of your life. If you can deal with that and more in marriage. Then go on!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
who be your Oga?

Lol.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sisisioge: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaboninc:

No tell me everything. But tell me the things wey matter. This one matter. Knowing your circle of friends matter.

Well, that's if you trust me enough to marry me or date the guy. But for FWB, I need to know. Else one day, little quarrel with your husband, you go compare am with the other man.

Oga, let's not get carried away with hypothetical scenarios. I no get that kind liver grin Pls what does FWB mean?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by GoodSide: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
fake story
fske write up.
sounds like a 200level student.
abegi
useless ho"s n they fake life and story.
any bich das has a spa,make up studio,boutique r all nothing but stinking oloshos everywhere men.
wtf
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
intruder15:

but honestly, u don't sound like an adult. apologies if u find that offensive.
ok... Matured adult... Biko gerrahere... And dont quote me again if u want to make it in life
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Youngtrice(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
LadyMiss:
ok
How much?.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by eROCK247(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?
Friends With Benefits...people that have sex without emotional attachment.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by AntiWailer: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
no i no be man, i be woman... See ur head like padlock

You can have tiny balls.

That does not make u a man.

A man will not live eon another man's hard earned cash because his tiny brain says he is smart.

So if he cruise your girl once in a while the way she is cruising his car, you will still claim u are a man.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by eROCK247(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
See how guys send themselves to early grave, woman that sleeps with "married man" that got her a house in Lekki and a "range rover" plus "20 million" is the same woman you want to "downgrade" to "Surulere" and you expect to live happily ever after? angry angry

grin grin
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by SafeDavid(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:

Do you seriously expect FWB to be honest... He may be though, but the fiance may discover more than he sought for

Better he makes that discovery and end their marriage plans than live a miserable life.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by basadenet: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
So far the fiancee knew about the relationship before they got married, She should not return it but keep it for life.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by vislabraye(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yomieluv:
broke people always feel they have opinion. Only a fool would return,i see no reasons why a female success is a threat to some men.

He is just a sissy,who is feeling like a man. It's just a gift ,he should park well jare.

Enemy of progress.

And you think she should accept it ?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by dayus12(f): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I don't advice brain dead people..

I'm suppose to put handshake in my comment to you, but I can't find the 'handshake' emoticons.... embarassed embarassed cry

I seriously like your comment
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol,fake chat.i have the app too mate grin.people go just dey mischievous for nothing
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Ada9103(f): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
kevoh:

Friend With Benefits grin grin grin

Thanks oo......wanted to ask same question too
In other news I'm not understanding.... SUV and 20m..
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kelvinatkins(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
which kind lie be this for this hot afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.