Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? (5002 Views)

My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2016
WackyJ1:

Seems like before that your ex did it. You had so much trust and hope in her.

And it seems she did it with a guy she told you not to worry about.

At which year did she do it?

Bros I had absolute trust in her, I was her first, if you know what I mean. She was the perfect definition of decent and homely.

No, she did it with a guy she barely knew, who her friend introduced to her while I was away serving my father's land.

Worse was that she did it on our 5th year of dating. I just couldn't understand how she held out that long only to get influenced by her friend. After she told me, I could tell she was very sorry for her actions and she knew it was a mistake, she practically confessed to all my friends who she knew could talk to me but I just couldn't take it.

Problem was, I was the one woman at a time kinda guy back then. Anyways like I tell all present ladies in my life, if you do the crime, better die with the guilt and don't tell me, I don't want no mother confessor.

Only problem is, I can't seem to trust any beautiful or ugly girl for that matter anymore.

The ex thing was what I learnt from further experience in the school of dating.

After Exes, fear her friends too, especially the close ones they can make or Mar your relationship. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2016
sheyizy1:
we really share the same idea i still wonder y a guy not ready for marriage will break up wth his gf instead demote her look for a better candidate

Problem is there is no better candidate, it's just a matter of time, chance, and circumstances.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Felixtuta(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2016
I have already, and will still forgive if need be. Reasons, no one is perfect, not you not me.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Yewandequeen:
She is you Gf not your wife yet. So yes you should forgive.

On the contrary, I am more inclined to forgive my wife especially if there are kids involved, although it will take time and therapy.

However, if gf does it, that will be the end of whatever I feel for her, but out of decency I'll end the relationship, rather than keep her to satisfy my urges... angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
kaycodes:

Problem is there is no better candidate, it's just a matter of time, chance, and circumstances.

Mehn Same thing happened to me.
You even had used the same phrase,
A guy she "barely knew"

Mine is still as recent as Aug 28th.
She didn't sound remorseful. So I stopped calling. She has called twice to try to form talk with me by asking obviously stupid questions.

Did she tell you whether she enjoyed it or not because that's what I tried to find out.
(To know the likelihood of her doing it again)

And how long did she know the guy for it to qualify as barely knew?

5 years is a long time to have had to let go of.
Do you guys still talk?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by remedick: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2016
adepeter26:

Also in same mess. She still keeps contact (24/7hr) with one particular ex of hers and if i ask her whats between her and this called guy, she replies saying "they are just frnds and whatever happen between them is now in the past".

Me go just smile and say OK....

LADIES SHA
As much as I appreciate your "gentleman-ess" In their book, you are a weakling. She did that because she knows you will do NOTHING. You insulted yourself bro, you insulted the man in you.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by remedick: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Yewandequeen:
so it is good for her to cheat because she is a girlfriend eh? what happened to charity begins at home and a journey of a million miles begin with a step?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by olac21(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2016
prela:
When you just bought a new iPhone 7 and your girlfriend smashes it on the floor just because she caught you cheating, your village witches be like "Is our work ooooo, Softwork
Pardon my curiosity miss.. are you alright?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by remedick: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2016
kaycodes:

Bros I had absolute trust in her, I was her first, if you know what I mean. She was the perfect definition of decent and homely.

No, she did it with a guy she barely knew, who her friend introduced to her while I was away serving my father's land.

Worse was that she did it on our 5th year of dating. I just couldn't understand how she held out that long only to[b] get influenced by her friend. [/b]After she told me, I could tell she was very sorry for her actions and she knew it was a mistake, she practically confessed to all my friends who she knew could talk to me but I just couldn't take it.

Problem was, I was the one woman at a time kinda guy back then. Anyways like I tell all present ladies in my life, if you do the crime, better die with the guilt and don't tell me, I don't want no mother confessor.

Only problem is, I can't seem to trust any beautiful or ugly girl for that matter anymore.

The ex thing was what I learnt from further experience in the school of dating.

After Exes, fear her friends too, especially the close ones they can make or Mar your relationship. angry angry
My first heart break happened because of same reason--friend influence. Most girls lost their virginity because of this same influence lol.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2016
kaycodes:

On the contrary, I am more inclined to forgive my wife especially if there are kids involved, although it will take time and therapy.

However, if gf does it, that will be the end of whatever I feel for her, but out of decency I'll end the relationship, rather than keep her to satisfy my urges... angry angry

Yea ure right.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
so it is good for her to cheat because she is a girlfriend eh? what happened to charity begins at home and a journey of a million miles begin with a step?

I Didn't say that oooo.

For me, seeing into in the perspective of a guy. I will forgive but will use and dump her. Chikena.
#no love for unfaithful babes
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Youngpo413: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
If your girlfriend admits and
confesses she slept with another man
–WILL YOU FORGIVE HER &
STAY?
Guys please be honest and take a moment to think about this and share your view below…
I won't be surprised since ladies are always not faithful, even without confessing, I know another guy somewhere is also pounding that pusy...... Three or more guys sef, no be naija we dey.

The most unfaithful worldwide.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by prela(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
olac21:
Pardon my curiosity miss.. are you alright?
I'm perfectly ok
hope nothing? why do you ask please
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
WackyJ1:

Mehn Same thing happened to me.
You even had used the same phrase,
A guy she "barely knew"

Mine is still as recent as Aug 28th.
She didn't sound remorseful. So I stopped calling. She has called twice to try to form talk with me by asking obviously stupid questions.

Did she tell you whether she enjoyed it or not because that's what I tried to find out.
(To know the likelihood of her doing it again)

And how long did she know the guy for it to qualify as barely knew?

5 years is a long time to have had to let go of.
Do you guys still talk?

She met the guy in a different school, and the next time they saw about a month later she DID IT.

She denied enjoying it claiming the dude forced her, but the whole story she told me was simply a matter of the guy being sharp, and she being willing case closed.

Yes, 5 years is a lot to let go of, but I value my sanity, and if I can't trust her, I cannot love her.
Well, we don't talk the last time I heard from her was when she was about getting married last year.

Funny thing was that when she was about getting married everyone was surprised I wasn't the one, and when her sister asked her what happened, she made up some story that my mother was the cause. Only me and her elder brother really knew what went down.

Only God can save someone from a cheating gf. After her I can't even hold a relationship for 3 months, once the fire dies down I am already looking for a way to RUN.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Senipapa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
End the fucking relationship. What's the point of moving on and forgiving what cannot be forgotten.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by bonfreregong: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's all game,che #proudly Yoruba Demon.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by harffie(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by kaycodes: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thread reopened tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
kaycodes:

She met the guy in a different school, and the next time they saw about a month later she DID IT.

She denied enjoying it claiming the dude forced her, but the whole story she told me was simply a matter of the guy being sharp, and she being willing case closed.

Smh Girls. I can Imagine your disappointment

kaycodes:

Well, we don't talk the last time I heard from her was when she was about getting married last year.

Funny thing was that when she was about getting married everyone was surprised I wasn't the one, and when her sister asked her what happened, she made up some story that my mother was the cause. Only me and her elder brother really knew what went down.

Bruh. You guys didn't talk for a long time.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
kaycodes:

Story for the gods.

I don't trust girls, I don't have an iota of trust for girls who keep in touch with their ex like their life depended on it. I know in some cases the friendship is there oh, but my default setting is never to trust exes
That jst it. I dont trust exes. Tho in the past now sha
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
As much as I appreciate your "gentleman-ess" In their book, you are a weakling. She did that because she knows you will do NOTHING. You insulted yourself bro, you insulted the man in you.
You're right bro. I learnt later how to treat ladies like her. She took my meekness for granted.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by remedick: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
adepeter26:

You're right bro. I learnt later how to treat ladies like her. She took my meekness for granted.
They always do. My own ex did same thing for same reason.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
adepeter26:

And how did you end up treating her?

Did the treatment make her stop keeping in contact with her ex?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2016
WackyJ1:

And how did you end up treating her?

Did the treatment make her stop keeping in contact with her ex?
I didn't do much but they say silence is the best ans. I cut my calls. I never called her anymore and also stopped giving her attention. That was how her brain got restored to default
Re: If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
firstking01:
What kinda friends do you do??
friends who moving in the direction i want to move or those who are already there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] / I Cheated On My Husband Because Of N1500 To Buy Meat / See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.