Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (65537 Views)

Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
loads of craps. he gay. am sure
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Sike(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
menix:
Ara di N'che N'che
English pls!
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by kinglee007(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
menix:
Ara di N'che N'che

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by davidif: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nightie:
M certain dis guy is a member of Dundi United.

You don't understand sarcasm do you? Kai! Naija people sef.
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by obontami: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
justmenoni:
NO, It's ttosyne2much trying to impress ladyF, obontami, irunobo, ngeneukweunu or introvert, naijasinglegirl didn't gree for tosyne2much cos NSS don soji grin grin grin grin
you mean my own ladyF ?? cheesy
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Esetim(f): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
It seems he just discovered how to take selfies!
Hilarious man grin
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by alpattini(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
You must be out of your mind!

Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by obontami: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
He gay as fccck angry
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by ransomearuks(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
lwkmd
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by davidif: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Funkyswagzz:
WTF!! This niggaz gay

You do know that he is making fun of the female species right??

Kai! Naija people self, he be like say una no understand parody and sarcasm.
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by davidif: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kakamorufu:
loads of craps. he gay. am sure

You do understand the meaning parody right?
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Nightie(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
davidif:

You don't understand sarcasm do you? Kai! Naija people sef.
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by faruz: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
EWAagoyin:
airforce1 lost uncle

#i will stop mentioning u d day u decide to get sense.
evils grin
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by mercyda(f): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
The world is really coming to an end grin....... Serious issue
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by emeijeh(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
EWAagoyin:
airforce1 lost uncle

#i will stop mentioning u d day u decide to get sense.
That kid really need some grooming
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by ceda99: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Poor wife
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
davidif:

You do understand the meaning parody right?
ask me again
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by yoged(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
See the dude like erinkina
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBad is this you? cheesy
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
This guy mumu o. So he has no female friends to send them to?
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Ada9103(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
menix:

Nne i bu pawpaw Jerico..
Chaii, Nwa chisos kere ubochi uka...

If not that am broke, i would ve shown u riches shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lolsss......pawpaw Jericho.....that line killed me...
Imela ezigbo mmadu, esogbula onwe gi makana echi di ime. Ego ga abia because I bu a very good someborry
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
So that dude was feeling "Sexy" right there eehkwa? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Ada9103(f): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sike:
English pls!
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Ada9103(f): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sike:
English pls!
I'm here ama break it down for ya
Ara did n'iche niche in hanks anuku's voice
Boobs has gat different sizes......ndewo(weld one)
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Holarbizzy042(f): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
TKO total Knock Out
KissChris:
lol

Many are mad..... But a microscopic few are roaming
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by chuksmtn(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chilaki! Chilaki!
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
davidif:

You do know that he is making fun of the female species right??

Kai! Naija people self, he be like say una no understand parody and sarcasm.

Bro its nt funny.. d humour iz too dry nd hez makin a fool of himself. It iz stupid period!!
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Haha grin I will like that.
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Otses(f): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2016
This one werey no get cure. hahahaha. feeling sexy indeed, lol
Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by Yobo34(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Is he gay??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.