Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (83178 Views)

Little Boy Rock Braless Half Unclad Lady From Behind, Security Office Drag Him / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Maski87: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Well may the Lord have mercy on that pussi.
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Oblitz:
Ahh! This guy is burnt shocked
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by joinnow: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2016
But na true talk
The guy be like someone they painted charcoals black emulsion paint. grin
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2016
dainformant:
dis guy is too black, even Lai Mohammed cant deny this
Don't bet your life on it. lie Muhammad can deny even his own name
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 14, 2016
F.cuk all these social justice warrior everyone is so sensitive and want to be politically correct. F.cuk that
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2016
That dude looks like a sudanese(south). Those guy can black. Choi. I be like white man wen i dey beside them.

the girl is likely an ashawo off craiglist, and the guy must have paid her good money to sleep with her. no reasonable girl would post a picture of her in bed with a man just like that.
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by emi14: 1:54am On Oct 14, 2016
So upon all the political and economic woes in the country and around the world this is all your subconsciousness directed you to post? I am disappointed.
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by manttre: 1:57am On Oct 14, 2016
sad

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Kebabs(m): 2:04am On Oct 14, 2016
All i see is an olosho sitting beside a her burnt offering.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by restored2016(m): 4:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Was She wrong? That guy is as black as black itself. It takes an inferior mind to think racism.
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by harffie(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2016
dainformant:
dis guy is too black, even Lai Mohammed cant deny this
Sweet Christmas
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by dapsonlou(m): 4:30am On Oct 14, 2016
No be ogogo be that? That Yoruba actor.
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by riczy(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Stupid post,Ehen make I cry?
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by riczy(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Stupid post,Ehen make I cry?[color=][/color]

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by fucklil: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2016
I thought the picture was in black and white till I saw the lady shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Wish I was that black cry ,the guy go don fcvk craze for her chacho
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by mrpatozky(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Design and construction training programme on efficient ups, inverters, ups systems, charge controller, and transformers already on...

8th October to 17th December

Registration is free.. . First month is also free...

Registration ends on the last day of October 2016..

Call or Whatsapp 08166233413

...... .
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2016
I initially initially this disturbing disturbing annoying from the part but I think I see where she is coming from, he is really BLACK li dark but in the nice way plus he is all to out and fit, he looks almost perfect now I see what she meant it's not everyday u see some1 like that tho cool just wondering if the fe version of him would look like tho grin angry
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Funkadict(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2016
C'mon! don't be fooled. I can do better than this on photoshop. She cropped out the guy and made him grayscale.
To be sure, enlarge the picture and check the edges of his blue towel.
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by glossy6(f): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
BolaAdeyemo:
Dude Must be a Ghanaian
Lol. This one pass Ghanaian level ooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by mrkings84(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2016
All I see is a manipulated picture!
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
pcguru1:
F.cuk all these social justice warrior everyone is so sensitive and want to be politically correct. F.cuk that

Politically correct ? Are you a Trump supporter ?
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Yobo34(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
endtime blackness

He must be Kenyan
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by henrimoto(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Bugatie:
Is that not Balloteli grin
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Tolubory(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady has sparked a heated debate online after posting this photo of her chilling with a black guy. She posted the photo on twitter with the caption; 'this is the first time I've seen an actual BLACK black person lmfao'.

And while some consider this a racist statement, other online users have dismissed the "racism factor" considering that the girl herself is black (or chocolate skinned). See what people think of this trending post.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/viral-photos-of-half-unclad-lady-and.html
The guy Black and he still dey Smoke join am
No bi say the guy DON dey Entire fire so......
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by luckyz4rea(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is this black or black green? Or maybe it's because i took garri some days ago that's why am seeing that way!
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by shenkz: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
But how this one take concern us na
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
so wetin you be
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

Politically correct ? Are you a Trump supporter ?

Nope but i think but the racial card is played too much and everything is now offensive, using half cast is offensive, saying black person is offensive, saying that's gay is offensive, saying ladies first is sexist, taking a husband's name is patriarchal oppression, it's so annoying and being a trump supporter is an insult to my intelligence, that guy is a dullard and has no idea about the presidency and foreign policies.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
wow....This is my first time too but really,....the guy's skin tone is beautiful,Truly "Black is beautiful"
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Nope but i think but the racial card is played too much and everything is now offensive, using half cast is offensive, saying black person is offensive, saying that's gay is offensive, saying ladies first is sexist, taking a husband's name is patriarchal oppression, it's so annoying and being a trump supporter is an insult to my intelligence, that guy is a dullard and has no idea about the presidency and foreign policies.

Well, you got a point sha, many racial issues that didn't exist 5 years ago now exists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.