Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ladies Get Ready, Tomorrow I Will Post Picture Of My Bazooka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get Ready, Tomorrow I Will Post Picture Of My Bazooka (468 Views)

SCAM: Who Is About to Scam Who In This Post? [Picture] / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get Ready, Tomorrow I Will Post Picture Of My Bazooka by diehardanusfan(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
get ready for the bazoola that can send any lady to their untimely death ... cool cool

if you like what you see or you wanna see it physicaly contact me cool
Re: Ladies Get Ready, Tomorrow I Will Post Picture Of My Bazooka by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: Ladies Get Ready, Tomorrow I Will Post Picture Of My Bazooka by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
A pic of the girl who look lyk Rihanna@ my dp

(1) (Reply)

Break Up Advice - How To Turn Someone Down Without Them Having Hard Feelings / Lay Your Priorities Straight / Husband A Smoker And Wife A Drunk....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.