Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck (18338 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ever since we met, i 've been having bad luck, I tried several time to break up with her, but I still find myself going back to her. We both love each other very well.

Just that I am in financial crises all my effect is not working, but she is not complaining about money or demanding from me. I have a car when we started but now I have none.
I just feel am going down the pit everyday. And I just can’t afford to lose a caring girl.

Past month I break up with her for about 2 weeks, she was crying and can’t sleep me also cannot sleep it was really tough, I called her to ask how was the break up going she was crying and my heart judge me that she have done noting to be treated that way so I started up again with her. I was just pray to God for things to change.

I am not saying she is the cause of my financial problem, only saying since we started things are not working as it use to. We are about a year plus now.

I have not tell her about this, but I know she knows or must have been thinking of the same too and feel guilty.

There is one thing that trills me, when ever I’m thinking or missing her she will just call me, even as I am written this now she just called me right now twice. And sometime she tells me of this same thing that when ever she is missing me I some times called her.

So people help me to solve this issue. Is been a year plus since I have been facing this battle still on it, sometime I get charged some times I get cool.

Waiting for beautiful advice.

sorry for my english.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Macgreat(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
I think you guys are meant for each other, be patient thing will pick up, and you will be surprised. don't break up with a girl that is soo nice that doesn't bother you asking for money and all that,
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by maedan(f): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
Well if your mind tells you something is wrong then you need to decide if you should stay with her and be blaming her secretly for your problems, or you walk away and see if things change undecided. Or you could fast and pray hard for a breakthrough. Some people believe in "spirits" in relationship. If your spirits are clashing then its nobody's fault but you're not meant to be together. All this is just hogwash. I don't believe in any of it. What I think is that since you met her you've not been taking your future/life seriously and you need to face reality, strive harder and keep the girl!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ur case is pathetic.since u can pray,tell God to intervene to reveal to u in dream d cause of ur trivails,if u're meant for eachother/not&solutions.Do it urself.Fast dryfast for 3days without sex/immoralty&pray fervently.Later u can go for councelling from man of God.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2009
Indeed pathetic, i dont even know what advise to get, but if you think being with the gal is the reason for you misfortune,my guy i'll advise you to run and never look back from her, one more thing,investigate the gal past relationship with other guys before you and see if is was the same story with yours.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2009
Indeed pathetic, i dont even know what advise to give, but if you think being with the her is the reason for your misfortune,my guy i'll advise you to run and never look back from her, one more thing,investigate her past relationship with other guys before you and see if it is the same story with yours.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by TheSeeker(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2009
I will read later and respond wink
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2009
maedan & toba thanks for your advice, ur comment are useful.

please i need more advice from people with experience.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by zuuby(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2009
It's always like this when things are going to get better .
Love ur lady like u've never done before.
THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND YOU WON'T REGRET BEING WITH HER
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by justwise(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2009
maedan:

Well if your mind tells you something is wrong then you need to decide if you should stay with her and be blaming her secretly for your problems, or you walk away and see if things change undecided. Or you could fast and pray hard for a breakthrough. Some people believe in "spirits" in relationship. If your spirits are clashing then its nobody's fault but you're not meant to be together. All this is just hogwash. I don't believe in any of it. What I think is that since you met her you've not been taking your future/life seriously and you need to face reality, strive harder and keep the girl!!

I can't agree with u more. Don't blame the girl, u can do better with her by ur side.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by tkb417(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2009
see this toad blamin somebody else for his misfortunes?
u don go see Dibia abi who tell u say na she dey bring bad luck?

u berra go and plan how ure gonna make good of ur life and stop blamin people for ur misfortunes
which kain village man be this?
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Godmother(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2009
You cant be too sure that the problem is solely from her now.But like Maedan said, if you are very sure, then maybe you really should part with her foor a while and see how things work out otherwise please do as you are tild and pray to God
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by bjcisse: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2009
sure thing you need help and need to seek for one. this is not the right please to seek for real help, all you will get is advice from anybody mind of reasoning.

Go to mosque or church. let them pray for you.

You might be wrong in your assumption and you might also be right.

You are a MAN.

Real Men, take bold steps.

Remember you will either rejoice or guilty of any action you take.

Never fail to get your problem resolved.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by bruzee07: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2009
lover boy,i believe she has nothing to do with your present situation.There is nothing prayers can not do. Maybe you should go for three month break and see if things with you will change.If things changes then she has a bad luck but if things remain unchanged then you have the problem. the best thing is to seek spiritual help. You cn visit celestial church or K &S.They see beyond.I pray and i believe that God will see you through.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by naso2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
@poster

The first advice I have for you is to stop any sexual relations with her (if any exist), Sex has a very strong spiritual side that can make or mar anyones life. It goes beyond just flesh, there is also the conjugation of spirits. Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying she is evil, however it could still be that she carries some spiritual liability that she does not even know. Once you stop any sexual moves , even when you keep dating her, you would have minimised any negative influence the relationship might be having on your life.

Secondly, have you dated other girls before that you really loved? what was the experience like? Did it have any influence on other aspects of your life? I am asking because it could as well be a spiritual liability on your side.

Also check her faimly. If she has sisters, how are there relationships/marriages. I have heard of a family where everyone that got married to the ladies ended up being financially dependent on the women. The men lost their jobs/business packed up etc.

On a lighter note , all dis one wey u dey say u no fit sleep when she no dey there, you sure say love never shack you reach where you forget to be serious with your work/business or life generally. I mean check yourself and attitude properly.

As a man , my friend you need to understand that there are times you have to think alone and get a clearer picture . I no like dis one wey anytime you dey think she go call you bla bla bla. I hope its not some form of manipulation.

Finally you need to be prayerful to unravel whatever could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by sparta(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Typical son of Adam, the woman you put here gave me the apple, you better accept responsibility for your troubles and find a way out. angry

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
Why are you looking for someone to blame for your woes? However, if you're in doubt, talk to your pastor.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by minute(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
No.She didnt bring you bad luck.You are responsible for

everything that happened to you. Get your life together

and get out of debt.And then find a nice girlfriend. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by hackney(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
Be prayerful.
The saying that 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop' is actually biblically true.
The devil can only suggest ideas/beliefs to you and your mind then goes into overdrive energizing things like bad thoughts,superstitions, badluck and all those quirky ideas.

The devil is actually weak if you resisit him at the 'mind' stage (Na why nothing do oyibo 'cos they no even believe).

Be on God's side, have faith and project positive thoughts.
You will be shocked how true your dreams will become.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nezan(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
Be prayerful, dude.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by otukpo(f): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2009
the girl has nothing to do with ur woes. Poor girl, just that she is unfortunate to meet u when things are going down for u. Things will definitely get better and u are meant for each other.

Since she has remained with u in the midst of ur difficulties, u can be sure she will always be there for u.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by temmytanny(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
dont pass judgement on her,it could be coincidental.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by calyx: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
I think you both are in love. The girl is clearly not the cause of your misfortunes. You need to work on your mindset. and I think you need to work a bit harder. . .
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by compgeek(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
Aint that sweet!!!!!!!!
Now thats true true love. grin grin
But if I may ask U honestly, when U broke up with her for 2-weeks, did things pick up?

But for whatever reason, she sounds like a good gal N U a nice guy, so the earlier U get that nonsense idea out of your head the earlier things would start looking up, Tell yourelf this in the morning when U wake up

"My baby ****, I'm going to luv U even more than I had yesterday N today would be a brighter day for me" Amen!!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by beknown(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
fine.boy,

If you do not know God, this is your opportunity to be close to God through Jesus Christ. If you know God, utilise the wisdom of God to get what you want.

Your girl is not the cause of your bad luck.
1. As many people have said, you must pray to God to help you in anything you do.
2. You must be ready to take bold step as a man, without fear.
3. Your girl will be a source of help for you if you plan your life well.

If your girl is working, she can help you to go through difficult financial problems. If she is not working, you have to support her to start a small business so that when things do not work out from your own work, her small business will act as support for both of you.

You and your girl must be ready to work together as one team in full cooperation. Do not let other people's responsibilities pull you down because you have to be standing solid to be able to lift somebody else from the ground.

Pray and act in faith, God will lead you.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by iceland(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2009
Somebody should tell this guy where MFM is. You need FIRE! It will burn all you problem including your girlfriend if she's the course or the curse[color=][/color]
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by iceland(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
Somebody should tell this guy where MFM is. You need FIRE! It will burn all you problem including your girlfriend if she's the course or the curse[color=][/color]
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by naso2(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2009
@poster

A lot of the posters hear that have risen to completely rule out the ladies culpability here are not real.

The truth is the problem could be one or a combination of the following:

1. The lady (spiritual)
2. You (spiritual)
3. you (attitudinal)

Just be prayerful and stop any pre-marital sex.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
People and their rubbish.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Kulas: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2009
Young man!!.In a situation like this,its only God that you need to seek his face.people will give you different views on this thread but one thing is sure,its only God that can reveal to you whatever you need.Though you need to keep urself holy,pray and fast and seek the face of God.I dont know if you are living together with her or commiting fornication with her or doing something with her contrary to the teachings of the bible,if so,you need first to remove your hand from it ,amend your way,and seek the face of God.With him,all things are possible.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by jenibayo(f): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
Just pray for her.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by chenchin: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
U beta leave  make she waka go,or else u go ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Youngest Father. / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Imo State University Chemistry Department Lecturer (Professor) Caught On Tape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.