Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help (4457 Views)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by neocortex: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
LoRdCaT:
LMFAO.. How stupid can people get on this forum.

Pray tell, what is my mistake?

I thought you were smart enough to identify a sentence ?
You don't need to panic, just pick up your grammar textbook.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
neocortex:

I thought you were smart enough to identify a sentence ?
You don't need to panic, just pick up your grammar textbook.
Again i ask, how dumb can you get? You just succeeded in embarrassing yourself on a public forum. You are the one who should pick up and read a grammar textbook.

Since you are so keen on talkingwriting with me about the use of English, please click this link and tell me again: what is my mistake? http://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-to-not-begin-sentences-with
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by neocortex: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Again i asked, how dumb can you get? You just succeeded in embarrassing yourself on a public forum. You are the one who should pick up and read a grammar textbook.

Since you are so keen on talkingwriting with me about the use of English, please click this link and tell me again: what is my mistake? http://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-to-not-begin-sentences-with

Finally you just exposed yourself as a pretender,
you might have felt so bad looking over your sentence
over and over again and yet you couldn't spot your
blunder.

You should never you correct other people's grammar after this.

In all your mighty grandeur you didn't know that "Bitter truth"
is not a sentence, that was why you used it as one.
If you are still confused, spend some hours on rules of grammar
regarding sentence because I won't spoon-feed you on that.

Cockiness is not the same as smartness.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Kakamorufu(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
teepsee:
well she changed it. grin.
But seriously i care less now tongue
niceone.notin do u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
neocortex:

Finally you just exposed yourself as a pretender,
you might have felt so bad looking over your sentence
over and over again and yet you couldn't spot your
blunder.

You should never you correct other people's grammar after this.

In all your mighty grandeur you didn't know that "Bitter truth"
is not a sentence, that was why you used it as one.
If you are still confused, spend some hours on rules of grammar
regarding sentence because I won't spoon-feed you on that.

Cockiness is not the same as smartness.
Buhahahahaha... You are almost the biggest fool i have come across. So every combination of words that has a full stop after it is a sentence to you right? Pray tell, were you born an 1mbecile? It is very clear you were.

You bolded the "but" in my sentence, that was after the "bitter truth". How does that highlight the "bitter truth" as an error? i doubt you ever attended English classes. You are such a ninny. Tell me how i used "bitter truth" as a sentence. Is it possible to use a "combination of words" that is not a sentence as a sentence? C'mon, even if you aren't more intelligent than a pig you shouldn't show it to the E-world. You really need help and unlike you i am very kind and will provide you with it.

It is sickening to discover that in a bid to appear relevant, you highlighted a mistake that doesn't exist and when you couldn't even understand my post enough to defend yourself, you resorted to typing utter trash. This shows how desperate you are for my attention, i bet you even have wet dreams for my sake.

Well, sorry to disappoint you dog; you are not relevant in the grand scheme of things. Go back into the vile cave you crawled out from

Oh, before you go, lemme give you a free advise: please start from the basics, do yourself a favour. Pick up and read brighter grammar 1. Incorrigible dunderhead!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
teepsee:
why not. As long as it is reasonable grin
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your Quick Sunday Selfie / Actress Nancy Isime Reveals Bare B00bs In Super $exy Photos / Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.