Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help (4455 Views)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Bleep you and your girlfriend. got no time sobbing over some lady. go out and Bleep hoes jare
hahahaha, you just said what is on my mind. Today is Friday, so i think it will be fun doing that. Trust guys, they are all ready to turn up with me at the club tonight tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
AktorLee:
why stress ursef over a girl that doesn't appreciate your effort. (though u didn't fully tell us what u said in The chat). but if its something not so serious u can apologise.

otherwise, move on bro. have the mentality of abundance. so many babe's out there waiting for ur HI. visit ur friends, play football or watch, get good season films etc. it will hurt but within a week or two u will get over it.

don't seek pity bro. it will later backfire.
I think i have learnt it the hard way. Nobody give a fnck about ur problem. Clubing ti take over. Thanks man, i truly appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by ikp120(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
If you can do that, then you never loved her at the first place. Bro it's not that easy.

I know i will definitely cross over, it's just with time

Bro that's the easiest way to forget a girl who broke up with you. I have learnt that from bad experiences.
You have apologised already. If she doesn't care about your apologies, you're wasting your life with her. She is looking for a break. Give her that break by deleting her number from your phone to make it impossible for you to call her again except she calls you by herself.
This is a game most girls play. They want guys to always come begging at their feet. Beat her to that game by starving her of attention completely.

C'mon, do you want to beg her forever anytime there's an issue? You better man up. When you do something wrong, sincerely apologise. If she doesn't care, then let her go and suit herself. It is no longer your fault.

After 2 weeks, if she loves you, she will come begging

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Kakamorufu(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
hahahaha, you just said what is on my mind. Today is Friday, so i think it will be fun doing that. Trust guys, they are all ready to turn up with me at the club tonight tongue
correct. nothing do u jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Long distance relationship is difficult to handle because there are so many things we might have ignored on the other side which may have hurt our partner but we never notice them. As we don't see our partner we may not know the emotions dey wear. so she may be right. read the text she sent to u and try to work on those flaws she's accuse u on. call her, or text if she doesn't pick your call. maybe there are some things she does for u that u never show how much u appreciate them. we ladies want our men to tell us things like how much they appreciate our doings. we believe more in seeing, showing your expression matters to her alot.. wish u the very best. u know her better than i do. the solution to your problem lies in the texts she sent u!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Burgerlomo: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
hahahaha, you not serious. grin

Just make sure you called her on January first to say Happy New Year, then look for a way to reconcile with her after all the spending time is over grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
ikp120:

Bro that's the easiest way to forget a girl who broke up with you. I have learnt that from bad experiences.
You have apologised already. If she doesn't care about your apologies, you're wasting your life with her. She is looking for a break. Give her that break by deleting her number from your phone to make it impossible for you to call her again except she calls you by herself.
This is a game most girls play. They want guys to always come begging at their feet. Beat her to that game by starving her of attention completely.

C'mon, do you want to beg her forever anytime there's an issue? You better man up. When you do something wrong, sincerely apologise. If she doesn't care, then let her go and suit herself. It is no longer your fault.

After 2 weeks, if she loves you, she will come begging
honestly as hard has it is for me to agree with you, you just said the honest truth about it. Was planning to give her time to come to her senses but it's like I'm kind of fine without her.

So i don't think i will care more if she wants to come back cause I'm done with that.

Thanks man. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
correct. nothing do u jare
thanks man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
mem88:
Long distance relationship is difficult to handle because there are so many things we might have ignored on the other side which may have hurt our partner but we never notice them. As we don't see our partner we may not know the emotions dey wear. so she may be right. read the text she sent to u and try to work on those flaws she's accuse u on. call her, or text if she doesn't pick your call. maybe there are some things she does for u that u never show how much u appreciate them. we ladies want our men to tell us things like how much they appreciate our doings. we believe more in seeing, showing your expression matters to her alot.. wish u the very best. u know her better than i do. the solution to your problem lies in the texts she sent u!

Yeah, long distance relationship is so difficult to keep. The other person on the other side won't understand what is going on at ur end same with you on the other. Yea she is right looking at it from her own side but wrong from mine.

Was expecting that we talk about it together but she just fired that she is done.
Did call her, and as you did guess, she refused picking up. I sent her text advising we give ourselves some months break but as i expected she is yet to reply.

You know what, her stubbornness is also making me though Cause i don't really care if she takes it or not. For me let her don't even take it anymore.

After all i was doing fine before she came, so why won't i now that she is out. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:

Yeah, long distance relationship is so difficult to keep. The other person on the other side won't understand what is going on at ur end same with you on the other. Yea she is right looking at it from her own side but wrong from mine.

Was expecting that we talk about it together but she just fired that she is done.
Did call her, and as you did guess, she refused picking up. I sent her text advising we give ourselves some months break but as i expected she is yet to reply.

You know what, her stubbornness is also making me though Cause i don't really care if she takes it or not. For me let her don't even take it anymore.

After all i was doing fine before she came, so why won't i now that she is out. undecided

Just give her more time to sorts her self out. then when u try reaching her again and she doesn't reply your texts or respond to your calls then u can just let it be.
I do form sometimes but that doesn',t mean I don't have feelings for the other person. please till let her be for now..Time will tell!!! vvv:vvvvvvvvv
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
mem88:

Just give her more time to sorts her self out. then when u try reaching her again and she doesn't reply your texts or respond to your calls then u can just let it be.
I do form sometimes but that doesn',t mean I don't have feelings for the other person. please till let her be for now..Time will tell!!! vvv:vvvvvvvvv
I have let her be already, the thing you will be saying is let me try and reach out to her again, cause i don't think i care about that anymore.

Girls can form for Africa. Thanks you o jarea.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
I have let her be already, the thing you will be saying is let me try and reach out to her again, cause i don't think i care about that anymore.

gringringringringrin. u welcome
that's our speciality. "TO FORM" gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
mem88:

you know most times you guys lose a lot cause of that. Most girls don't know when to cut the forming thing and face reality until the guy is fed up.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
you know most times you guys lose a lot cause of that. Most girls don't know when to cut the forming thing and face reality until the guy is fed up.

to be sincere u r right. we take it as pride and competition but most times we end up losing the best all because of it. Well what do i have to say. May we not loose the best because of our forming; Amen:grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by WackyJ1(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Love is a balance.

You must generate more positive emotions than negative for your relationship to thrive.

Most especially in a long distance relationship.

How long have you two been dating?

How long has the relationship been a Long distance one?
How often do you guys see each other?

Is she a student in school where ever she is?

How often do you guys quarrel in this long distance relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
mem88:

to be sincere u r right. we take it as pride and competition but most times we end up losing the best all because of it. Well what do i have to say. May we not loose the best because of our forming; Amen:grin
ami oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by samuelUMOH(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
teepsee:
I have been lying down like over an hour, not knowing what to do how to react. I'm this type of person that takes things calm, but on this, it's like I'm frozen, don't know how to react.
For some times now we have been having issues, but i thought we going to scale through this as usual. We are in a distance relationship, and most of our relationship life has always been on phone.

This night we where chatting and I was angry over one little thing, was telling her.was expecting her to want to put it in place, but next thing I saw was

t........ I'm tired of this relationship
You always nag,you don't appreciate me what so ever
You not supportive
You not caring as you use to

I was like you joking ryt. But bam!!

She was dem serious. I was trying to calm her down by calling her her pet name but she said that was at the past that I should address her by her real name.

That was when i almost shade tears, how will i leave without her, she has always been the one i run to once I'm down. Now, I'm fnckig alone.

What do you guys think, should i still pled with her to give me chance or give her break cause i still love this girl and i know she also love me.

Thanks
Go to God when you are down not human being.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Kakamorufu(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
teepsee:

she has sumbody she already fuckingg jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm ... They have said everything on my mind or should I still comment??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by schumastic(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2016
teepsee:
I have been lying down like over an hour, not knowing what to do how to react. I'm this type of person that takes things calm, but on this, it's like I'm frozen, don't know how to react.
For some times now we have been having issues, but i thought we going to scale through this as usual. We are in a distance relationship, and most of our relationship life has always been on phone.

This night we where chatting and I was angry over one little thing, was telling her.was expecting her to want to put it in place, but next thing I saw was

t........ I'm tired of this relationship
You always nag,you don't appreciate me what so ever
You not supportive
You not caring as you use to

I was like you joking ryt. But bam!!

She was dem serious. I was trying to calm her down by calling her her pet name but she said that was at the past that I should address her by her real name.

That was when i almost shade tears, how will i leave without her, she has always been the one i run to once I'm down. Now, I'm fnckig alone.

What do you guys think, should i still pled with her to give me chance or give her break cause i still love this girl and i know she also love me.

Thanks

all I see here is trust issues which is the number one problem with long distance relationship..op have thus at the back of your mind incase of tomorrow, not all relastionship will work out fine or lead to marriage no matter how you try to iron the issues out or solve them, also not every girl out there is meant for you, you win some and you lose some..so if she decides to go then let her go, trust me she will come back if you are better than those guys out there.the question is, will you accept her or not?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Go to God when you are down not human being.
thanks man. That i have learnt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kakamorufu:
she has sumbody she already fuckingg jare
hahahaha. I don't think so bro. But we all know we can't trust one 100%. But from my own knowledge, i don't think she is. Thanks all the same
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Hmmm ... They have said everything on my mind or should I still comment??
why not. As long as it is reasonable grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
schumastic:

all I see here is trust issues which is the number one problem with long distance relationship..op have thus at the back of your mind incase of tomorrow, not all relastionship will work out fine or lead to marriage no matter how you try to iron the issues out or solve them, also not every girl out there is meant for you, you win some and you lose some..so if she decides to go then let her go, trust me she will come back if you are better than those guys out there.the question is, will you accept her or not?
Yeah from my own point, i did my best. As you said, if i will accept her back. That i can't guarantee
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Kakamorufu(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
teepsee:
hahahaha. I don't think so bro. But we all know we can't trust one 100%. But from my own knowledge, i don't think she is. Thanks all the same
trust me. she is. try check tru her fb or any social media u guys are. more proof are gonna be there
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kakamorufu:
trust me. she is. try check tru her fb or any social media u guys are. more proof are gonna be there
do you know i have her password on Facebook and so do she have mine. I don't know if he changed it in the last few days we went our way. But as i said. Nobody is 100% trustworthy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Kakamorufu(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
teepsee:
do you know i have her password on Facebook and so do she have mine. I don't know if he changed it in the last few days we went our way. But as i said. Nobody is 100% trustworthy
Now to confirm ur ordeal. check if she changed it. if she did. then there is a possibility
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by neocortex: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Bitter truth? But that's what i did. He really needs to fix his english, more than he needs to fix his relationship problems. That is the bitter truth! It's not rudeness, it's being blunt.

Thank you for loving that song.

Oh, fix those blunders! will ya? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Now to confirm ur ordeal. check if she changed it. if she did. then there is a possibility
well she changed it. grin.

But seriously i care less now tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
neocortex:

LMFAO.. How stupid can people get on this forum?

Pray tell, what is my mistake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Come And Follow Me Laugh!! What Do I Call This???? (+pics) / My Wife Wants Gave Me Mouth Action And Then This Happend / She Finally Said This, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.