Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) (27749 Views)

MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Tosssin(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2016
O Lord, what can kind of govt is dis, Are they going to eat this for the rest of their life?
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by GoodSide: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2016
i greet all nairalanders,you know that year when dis fayose niggi started this ish.. .mist of them were saying olou'n maje o...cos dem see am say e no reach....thing stil dey flow then.
buh bro now dollar aint smiling at some parts or every part of naija........things getting more tight likay tight ass phusie.
we cant take it no more..recession is biting harder than bed bugs.
o boy see que o..

i wonder how dia december que wan be like.
e go be stampede tins.

fayose our guy man governor.

i must greet you sir.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
This governor make more noise truly but his actions are not quiet either.. . Far better than bubu
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Tosssin(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
cuvox:
at least they are eating...
Na everyday e dey share am?
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Dilidee(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
i respct this man.
Am from the east side but i must say his (fayose) doing fine

#Obiano/Fayose either ov em desreve 2 rule dis big 4 nothing country..

#dilli made dis comment.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by BossDanniee(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Chai..there's hunger in the land!
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:
Oh my God,Ekiti people as turned to beggars,see how old and young lined up for 1kg bag of rice and 75cl of oil.These people are the generation of Essau who sold is birthright because of food.
1kg of rice you say? Buhari that promised a plate, where is it?
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by josite: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2016
fayose is a good leader,he will surely win again.a leader must connect with the man and woman on the street and for most of them,they dont need cars ,they just want to eat and remain healtly.taking care of hunger takes anger out of ekiti.i commend fayose.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by brostheo(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2016
CR77:
Really
Have you eaten this morning?! undecided
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Horlufemi(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2016
If he does this every week for 4 years it is good otherwise this is pure rubbish.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
yh
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by naijaboy756: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:
Oh my God,Ekiti people as turned to beggars,see how old and young lined up for 1kg bag of rice and 75cl of oil.These people are the generation of Essau who sold is birthright because of food.
just like Aisha gave hers too.. Buhari sef give for campaign. That is where Zombies like you sold their right to prosperous living and economic growth. Thank God Aisha has repented.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Seun360(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Young03:
he is trying

Maka why?
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Seun360(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Just negodi the Afonjas
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by neocortex: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:

Of course the "people as".
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:
your messiah buhari should borrow a leaf from this Fayose... junketing around for nearly 2years and nothing to show for it...
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by athorello(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
If it's from his own pocket or collective individual financial support, there's no cause for alarm. Else, someone wants to prove that government is charity. undecided
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Pidggin:

75cl of oil=N500
1Kg Rice=N1000

Believe or not, this will help an impoverished family eat for two to three days. Which one did your governor give the poor folks in your state?
1kg rice 1000

So one bag if rice 50kg is now 50000 naira

Lie with sense na undecided
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by gentleman100(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
EastGold:
You can criticise his style but his people like him and that's the most important thing
who are his people? Abi thunder won fire you ni? Are we not the ones in Ekiti? You idiot!
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Enpower them as if its so easy.what is d actual allocation to ekiti state as an oposition state.devide it wit d total population.hw much wil each person get.frm dia he wil build infrastructure.pay salary etc.u ar there in gombe forest shoutng :ENPAWA DEM.aboki like u
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by gentleman100(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Thawarplay:
I'm going to Ado Ekiti
we are expecting you to come and enjoy his madness o. Be fast.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by anyicash(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2016
There is hunger in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by seguno2: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari gives hunger!
Fayose gives food!!
Na who better pass?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by seguno2: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
anyicash:
There is hunger in Ekiti.

.....but there is no hunger in Nigeria?
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by BlackBaron: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
The state is one huge IDP camp with their principal as Ayo Fayose.

The level of brainwashing means those within that huge compound don't know it...

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Chikpat(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2016
This started as a joke!

Its now bkom phenomenal, dehumanizing, enslaving and cruel. This z nt governance anywhr else in d world.

We walked out of dis Almajiri kind of life under Jonathan's presidency. We r neva gonna recreate Almajiri class in d south in wat eva name u give it. It z nt fair to treat ppl Wu hav respect, dignity n pride like slaves and beggers.

Fayose shud empower d ppl wt d provision of physical infrastructure, quality education, skills, employment opportunities, wt which d ppl demsevs can cater for dir own stomach infrastructure. Stomach infrastructure z alot much cheaper dan physical infrastructure, dan creating employment opportunities etc. In queuing for dis nonsense, ekiti ppl r xchangin dir birth right for a mere plate of amala.

Its got to a point, Fayose shud b called to order. This madness must stop!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Figs(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:
recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Figs(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is not governance. Instead of creating an enabling environment for ekiti indigenes to thrive, fayose is distributing agege bread and 5kg rice. After eating the rice and loaf of bread, what next? Where is the next meal coming from? Instead of industrializing the state and encouraging the youths especially to get involved in agriculture so there will be abundant food for all at a cheaper rate, the clown of a governor will instead dance around ekiti and distribute rations grin i cant imagine governor Ambode going about with bread and 5kg rice to win the heart of lagosians. Ekiti people brought this on themselves
even if he creates any,u wil stil find wrng words to use on him.dis is y u ar stil wia u ar
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by ezechueze(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by anyicash(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
seguno2:

.....but there is no hunger in Nigeria?
Ekiti has become d case study.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by blazer234: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:

If you want to be sincere to yourself, you will agree it is not only Ekiti people that are hungry. Look around your state and you will see so many hungry people, who are praying that their governors can do for them what fayose is doing for those people you see. Of course, you lack capacity of self-sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by tonio2wo: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Baawaa:

How did the sell their birthright?

Ambode that shared indomie sachets during his campaign is demolishing people's houses today.

Ekiti people make una enjoy una constant stomach infrastructure joo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Campaigns On River With Canoe (pics) / Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.