Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) (27766 Views)

MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by FKO81(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s]This is not governance. Instead of creating an enabling environment for ekiti indigenes to thrive, fayose is distributing agege bread and 5kg rice. After eating the rice and loaf of bread, what next? Where is the next meal coming from? Instead of industrializing the state and encouraging the youths especially to get involved in agriculture so there will be abundant food for all at a cheaper rate, the clown of a governor will instead dance around ekiti and distribute rations grin i cant imagine governor Ambode going about with bread and 5kg rice to win the heart of lagosians. Ekiti people brought this on themselves [/s]
Aresa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Just admit there is poverty in your region.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by MattFreeman007(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is not governance. Instead of creating an enabling environment for ekiti indigenes to thrive, fayose is distributing agege bread and 5kg rice. After eating the rice and loaf of bread, what next? Where is the next meal coming from? Instead of industrializing the state and encouraging the youths especially to get involved in agriculture so there will be abundant food for all at a cheaper rate, the clown of a governor will instead dance around ekiti and distribute rations grin i cant imagine governor Ambode going about with bread and 5kg rice to win the heart of lagosians. Ekiti people brought this on themselves
My Friend Na Person Wey Dey Alive And Chop Belle full Go Fit Work...Is it better that he waste the money like the Rochas Of Imo State On Construction Water Fountains, City Gates And So Many Useless Building That Has Turned To Habitats For Bush Meats....?
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by fmlala: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Even able body men and women are also struggling for food, Ekiti as a state has problem.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by saintdennis(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
nautybride:

If you are going by the govt job brouhaha, Can everyone be employed by the government? No. Anyone waiting for the government of today for a job will wait till when things will improve in Nigeria, I bet the person will wait till he is passed an employable age (that is by the way)!
N.G.O's in this recession? I haven't heard one distribute food in a long time, only subsidized healthcare and surgery.
Do you know that the largest percentage of the state's youth are out of the state doing God knows what and those left are the aged? Let Fayose feed them aged, since their children are busy hustling outside the state. This feeding you are angry about is not done everyday, so leave them to their "Toilet" infrastructure or how long will the food stay in their body systems.

You failed to comprehend the question so this time settle down n think!

What's the govts job?

What's the philanthropic NGO job?

When u understand that simple yet obviously complex (to people like u) question ur eyes will open.

P.S: most people in these pics rable bodied young lads not old people & a jobless wasted soul in one of the pics is proudly displaying his "beer bottle" in the morning...

Anyway fayose #carry on
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Caseless: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
EastGold:
You can criticise his style but his people like him and that's the most important thing
shut up.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is not governance. Instead of creating an enabling environment for ekiti indigenes to thrive, fayose is distributing agege bread and 5kg rice. After eating the rice and loaf of bread, what next? Where is the next meal coming from? Instead of industrializing the state and encouraging the youths especially to get involved in agriculture so there will be abundant food for all at a cheaper rate, the clown of a governor will instead dance around ekiti and distribute rations grin i cant imagine governor Ambode going about with bread and 5kg rice to win the heart of lagosians. Ekiti people brought this on themselves

The way Aisha was frying akara and cooking jollof rice grin
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
vislabraye:

The way Aisha was frying akara and cooking jollof rice grin
... . Why u dey stalk me na
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

... . Why u dey stalk me na
. Stalk you keh ? I no know u oh !
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by marv1: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I cant blame ekiti people totally for the suport they gave to fayose at the polls as against the wicked administration of fayemi. One is still better than the other, but the public ridicule and his self-styled beggarly stomach infracture he has adopted in the name empowerment is worrisome. I doubt if there is enough enlighten individuals in that state who are ready to challenge the gov on this. They have all sold their destinies for food. SHAME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shut down caseless and xenxlez tongue
Caseless:
shut up.
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by billyG(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
useless pple!useless guvnor!!
Re: Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) by omoolorire(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Consider the fact that there is hunger everywhere at least the Governor still tried regardless of his political party. Therefore let us see what other leaders are doing to salvage the current economic recession on common man on the street. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack And Sack Governor Ortom’s Farm House In Gbajimba, Benue State / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.