Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People (724 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerians are beautiful people whose lifestyle will leave you amazed. The blending culture and tradition will make you want to visit the country and see the other parts of Africa as well.
There are many beautiful countries in Africa; depending on your nationality, you will find pictures you can totally relate with here. These countries have different cultural backgrounds and values. The people’s ways of life are different despite the fact that they are nations of black colour.
As geographically different as we may be, we should never forget that we belong to the same black race. As Africans, we are one big family that will always do well if we stand as a team. The pictures in this post are unique and beautiful
We are proud of the people we have become as Africans, we are proud of our struggles as they will always remind us of the amount of work and effort we put in to get to where we are. As blacks, our lives matter. While we are on a developmental journey, we will not fail to live as blacks and people who matter everywhere.
Find below some beautiful and funny pictures of Africans that will make your day
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
1. Emptying your bank account

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by FreshBoss007: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2016
no picture??
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2016
1. Emptying your bank account

With a lady holding you this way while withdrawing money, you are bound to withdraw everything in your account.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
2.Y’hello Africa

All for the love of yellow? This man looks like he owns MTN.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2016
3. A big fish caught in Warri, Nigeria
Nigerians will always marvel when a large size of fish is caught. This is because they know how filled up their pot of soup will be with a catch like that. No blame us …

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2016
4. The skilled painter There is no doubt Africans are skilled and dedicated with their jobs. Do you feel otherwise?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by krissconnect(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Please help me...My mum showed me the picture of the woman my dad would've married. I'm wondering where I would've been if my dad married his ex-girlfriend? Is it my mums place or my dad's place?
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
5. The will to lose weight We can be the slim model you all love if we set our hearts on it.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by osesology(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Following
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by BossDanniee(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Space booked
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by daewoorazer(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by daewoorazer(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
krissconnect:
Please help me...My mum showed me the picture of the woman my dad would've married. I'm wondering where I would've been if my dad married his ex-girlfriend? Is it my mums place or my dad's place?

U wouldn't have existed at all.. U remain a combo of ur present mum and dad.... Any alteration means u wouldn't have existed....
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
6. Finding that killer pose Please do not laugh, the young girl is just trying to be different.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2016
7. Our kids are super cute and smart
We are training our children to be gentlemen and women. Don’t they look super cute and adorable?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
8. A loving husband did this for his wife There are many responsible and eligible men here. A man decided to give his wife a massive shout-out by putting her on a billboard in Lagos state. This is simply amazing.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by emdeey(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Kwantinue in buhari's voice
Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Olasco93: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Lala's uncle in Abule... cryLala's uncle in Abule...

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
9. See what social media has caused? Everyone wants to be different, do not blame this man.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Ivanlxi(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
10. An interesting maternity shoot
This is a beautiful maternity shoot. These pictures cut across different activities of Africans.

Re: 10 Amazing Pictures That Prove Nigerians Are Unique People by Kakamorufu(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2016
e sweet

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First / Things I Need To Know / Should I Play Along?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.