Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (44761 Views)

Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
STFUareugod:
only the truth
undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by fankidzei: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
princefaculty:
Ok. She's said it all and it's the fact but won't be surprised if it's a ploy to distract Nigerians' attention from the DSS vs judges scandal.
Nigerians are watching

a declaration of this magnitude cannot be a ploy to distract, as you put it!
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Ken4Christ: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am sure she is trying to fight back on her husband for something more secret we don't know but it is not the right way. Maybe, the allocation they use to give her to carry out her free food distribution and empowerment has stopped.

We should pray for God's intervention more seriously before people begin to eat their children for meat.
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Ken4Christ: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
One of the greatest tragedy of life is to lose the support of your wife. Buhari is finished. It will be more dignified if he resigns.
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Ken4Christ: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
One Buhari's greatest error is his silence over the fulani herdsmen attacks on farmers and farm lands. The innocent blood lost over the years are crying vengeance.
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by comos: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ken4Christ:
One of the greatest tragedy of life is to lose the support of your wife. It will be more dignified if he resigns.

life dose not stop when you loose the support of your wife,

you can marry another woman to carry on in life

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by princefaculty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
fankidzei:

a declaration of this magnitude cannot be a ploy to distract, as you put it!

Can you help us with the tool used at measuring ploys for distraction?
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by ItzHoludex(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
freedom of speech dey I can assure u BT freedom after speech DAT I CNT assure u
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Duru009(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
I think she spoke the truth nothing but the truth....
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by goaldynboy: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ironi:
A lot of nonsense.

She claims Buhari does not know many of his ministers and so does she , his wife of 27 years.

This is pure nonsense and African politics and way of doing things which has entrenched corruption in the core politics of Nigeria.

Buhari as president does not necessarily have to know his 45 or so ministers before appointing them. His staff do thier due diligence and present names and information of Nigerians qualified for the position and who they think would serve the President well.

The president and his men will run these people through a process, I believe, before making a final decision.

Now the wife also wants to know the people before they are made ministers? What nonsense.

So far as this issue is concerned I think Bihari playing smart and I don't think he is looking forward for a second term and he wants to clean house and he knows that in African politics people play roles with the intention of being offered positions in compensation after you come to office.

Guess what, it is this same people who feel entitled to positions who then begin to fill their pockets and steal left and right because they fill you are beholden to them and the worse you can do is joggle their portfolios around.

Buhari I believe does not want any of that unprogressive and corrupt African politics destroying a promising country like Nigeria.

Buhari knows what he is doing and will not hesitate to fire any of these
men without any hesitation; not knowing them makes things even easier.

You elected a president and hope you will allow him to run his government the way he thinks it will work for Nigeria.

Remember, he's been a head of state before and I also think he is doing things outside the box.

The status quo has not worked for Nigeria and Buhari is doing something different.

The man must be commended for his boldness and initiatives.

He is showing how it should be done in Nigeria and that regardless of the fact that people worked for his election he would let qualified Nigerians lead the country and not necessarily compensate those who worked for his elections.

With the record breaking corruption levels in Nigeria, which leader will be bold enough to take such an action which boarders on political suicide.

I hope for once Nigerians will put their ethnic and partisan politics aside and be a little objective in thier assessments for the betterment of Nigerians.

Anyway, how are the ministers or the appointees in question doing?

Sycophant!!! How much did they pay you today for this praise singing of Buhari!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by blazer234: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Has Aishat purchase the Wailer's form?
Zombies would be like, this is the work of the opposition. They paid BBC to do this.

And the opposition also paid Aisha to make those statements.
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by rexzqcom(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
amuokuko:
Aisha buhari, the 1st lady even tire for this kind administration...

I dont blame her, Nah the Afonjas wey elect the Remote controlled cow..

BBC nah God i use beg una, make una upload this interview, make the world know watin dey happen for Nigeria..

True. Afonjas elected remote controllable cow, but unfortunately for them, lost the remote control to unelected and unknown duara cabals. "Do man do body". I sorry oooh.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Dabsey: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am not understanding... shouldnt there be like a RESPECT between... Now see all the drama happening
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by ephi123(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
dragonking3:
You forgot to add modath, omenka, Quotasystem

And their supervisor passingshot. I am stunned not a single comment from pro Pa Buhari e-warriors, shame (if they still have any left that is) will not let them talk even though the man's wife has outed him.
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by rexzqcom(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dabsey:
I am not understanding... shouldnt there be like a RESPECT between... Now see all the drama happening

What respect between?? For a wife who knows her husband Is being played as puppet, yet takes all the blames of decisions being made by unelected and unknown faceless cabals. It behooves her to say the truth to protect her husband. Buhari is not in charge.
The other arms of government should do the needful to find out and tell the nation who are in charge of their government.
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by ayeeshaapink: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
I Tire ooo!!! All this is uncalled for! Ptsww!!!
sosodevf:
So what has that got to do with the plenty noise making?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.