Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (44765 Views)

Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Gten(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha has said it all, Buhari in order not to make mistakes of past presidents, you have to act fast. Have never liked this Government and it's policies but, there might just be a chance at redemption with what Aisha has done. Waiting for the change!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Donald7610: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
She's in the same shoe with her Husband
Sincerity
I love her so much
But PMB is Traitor, Religious fanatic with Aboki sentiment

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by TerrorSquad147: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm still observing the matter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by amuokuko: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yet the Zombies would still be blinded after seeing this..

Buhari na APC bu Umunna ndi Uwa Mmebi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by TheFreeOne: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
When fire starts from the shrine there is no need taking precautions again. - Proverb

I bet those who accused Daura, Kyari and co of being the cabals pulling strings behind the throne must be having a good laugh now.

But Aisha outburst must be out of either:

* Concern for husbands image due to disenchantment of the populace on state of economy and other concerns. Every woman that loves her husband will do same.

** Another game to shield her husbands incompetence in handling our national affairs by blaming those around him.

*** She's not getting needed attention/support from her husband as the first lady and wanted more power to herself/office and women in general

Anyway, interesting times ahead for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by tblackE61(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
The truth is always bitter! Bfor aisha buhari will come public to say all this abt his husband am sure she as really tried er best talking to the president but seems baba is turning deaf hears to er.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by stildude(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
They called patience Jonathan all sorts of names. ..she was too nose deep in her husband's affair. Watch out! This first lady will go down as the worst. Not to be even compared to turaki. Soon she will have her now kitchen cabinet. They tried to fool us that no office of first lady that she is humble and stuff, and they borrowed money to take presidential form. Look who wears expensive jewelleries and can't control her mouth. No wonder they didn't want BBC to air this. They thought is the Nigerian judiciary they can route up. I siddo dey look.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by kakolo: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Expressing wat she feel about her husband regime

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by deor03(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
magicminister:
Some Nigerians can never be happy.
The action of this woman made me have a whole new respect for her.
The people massively voted for Buhari all over the country except in the east where a couple of thousands still voted for him. He needs to become the president of Nigeria and stop being the president of Apc and west Germany.

Massively is over stated.....it was 15M vs 12.5M

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by k2kay(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Majority of nigerians are indeed backward in their reasoning. Instead of people saluting the courage of this woman, some are castigating her. Remember if a husband succeeds he does together with the wife and if he fails same thing applies. I feel the woman realized Buhari isn't the same person he used to be, hence her cry for help. It takes courage to do what she has done and am not ruling out the fact that the president himself is covertly behind this. I feel he is not in control and the cabal in his govt will do anything to maintain its grip on him.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by yankeedude(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Though have not listened to the whole interview but from what have heard I have not seen a President's wife come out openly against her husband like this. I hope PMB will not end up sending her away.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by ceeethru(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
First of all ask yourelf who is willing to suffer another round of recession again after voting for buhari for the second time, ,Buhari can not win any credible election in Nigeria, For those who are willing to still vote him cause of tribe and religion be sure you are all embarking on suicide missions.. Since the emergence of this man Nigeria has been going from one trouble to another, is he not a jinx? he blinded his followers with looting that's why he can not perform and brainwashed them with unrealistic change.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Gladiator1: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
izzou:
[size=14pt]Deputy president and Assistant Vice president? [/size]

This got me rolling

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by ezechueze(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by repogirl(f): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Only chronic zombies who would prefer to hang on to lies to cover their shame at voting in a useless monument for president will be castigating Aisha Buhari for coming out with the truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by MARKone(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
My people say, eme ngwa ngwa, emeharu odachi. All the people criticizing this woman, don't know what she might be passing through in the hands if those "hawks". The ealier she starts screaming, the better for her family.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Petbuk122(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
magicminister:
Some Nigerians can never be happy.
The action of this woman made me have a whole new respect for her.
The people massively voted for Buhari all over the country except in the east where a couple of thousands still voted for him. He needs to become the president of Nigeria and stop being the president of Apc and west Germany.
no more,no less, short passage long pathways,i think buhari prefer west Germany though.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Dee60: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Very silly thing to do. Going all the way to BBC to expose her husband's unclothedness to the whole world! If she is that wifely, she should have said those things to her husband and be respectfully accepted! No wise woman does this... She has allowed power and fame to get into her head.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by OBJlive: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't like it when you describe her statement as controversial .I love Isha for saying the truth .It remains to be seen if her sadist hubby will change

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by tohtoh: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
The way Nigerians, jump into conclusions sha undecided no c0mment till I read or listen to the full interview

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Oluwabenny: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Has Aishat purchase the Wailer's form?
Zombies would be like, this is the work of the opposition. They paid BBC to do this.
In Aishat voice "Why on earth will me has the first lady, won't have an office" we shall c

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha joined the wailers to make her husband succeed because the hailers/zombies are here to make him fail.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am more concerned about the cluelessness of this administration on economic matters that has landed us in this.wind of hardship blowing in the country, they should stop distracting us, na who don chop belle full gp get strength to dey defend clueless polithiefians, aisha would never say anything with her husband's permission, there is a higher script at play,they keep giving us sensational news headlines distracting us from the main focus that seems to be affecting every Nigerian,there is hunger in the land,who aisha interview put food for e table?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Dee60: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
k2kay:
Majority of nigerians are indeed backward in their reasoning. Instead of people saluting the courage of this woman, some are castigating her. Remember if a husband succeeds he does together with the wife and if he fails same thing applies. I feel the woman realized Buhari isn't the same person he used to be, hence her cry for help. It takes courage to do what she has done and am not ruling out the fact that the president himself is covertly behind this. I feel he is not in control and the cabal in his govt will do anything to maintain its grip on him.

Courage? Or cowardice! If she is a good wife, all she said to the world (through BBC) would be said to her husband and the husband will accept. This is the same woman from Day 1, putting on the most expensive apparel, jewelry, to show how 'rich she is' in spite of the husband's spartan lifestyle....a few allegations have trailed her, including forex deals, etc.....What if she is trying to take over power, like previous first ladies, and the husband is not allowing her, only for her to do a silly thing, to take her campaign against the husband to BBC!

Sometimes, we need to put ourselves in people's shoes. If you were PMB would you accept such? What does she know about governance or politics?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Petbuk122(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
tblackE61:
The truth is always bitter! Bfor aisha buhari will come public to say all this abt his husband am sure she as really tried er best talking to the president but seems baba is turning deaf hears to er.
are you saying baba is not completely cured of that ear problems? God please dont abandon this country, give the youth the courage to do whats neccessary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
What did she say on BBC interview?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by ASL33: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Donald7610:
She's in the same shoe with her Husband
Sincerity
I love her so much
But PMB is Traitor, Religious fanatic with Aboki sentiment
Two people are off different side and you tag two of them as sincere. Haha.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Worthie(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is seriously qettinq interestinq

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Smoke screen at best.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by caprini1: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
PMB has never been in control,just like in 1984....but he needs good people around him,unfortunately that is very scarce in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter by Hedonistically: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
What makes the reactions of Twitter users more credible or more newsworthy than the reactions of Nairalanders? In other words, why it is fashionable for Nairalanders to react to the views of Twitter users?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.