Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (70036 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by iyatrustee(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Plain truth! Na wetin people wan die untop be dis?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by emerged01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
I like this woman. She has her own will.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by djjoad(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai there is god oooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Mujaheeeden: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari doesn't listen to Aisha so who am I for him to listen to

To your tent o isreal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by AsapKen(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
She is just saying d truth...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Cuntslayer: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
The whole thing just translates to one thing
Her people were not invited to the National Dinner Table.
Nothing on the failure of the government to deliver the dividends to the citizens.
I don't pity any of them, same bunch of selfish mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by wellmax(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Okay.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by maxiuc(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
The woman no won fry akara under hot sun campaigning for his President Buhari husband

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by 2n2k(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
How come the snippets sound more pungent than the full interview?

Where did she say she was not going to campaign for him in 2019?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by watered(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sai Bubu. It's so clear o. We have finally seen the real definition of cluelessness. Abating said there are some forces operational in the Villa. Maybe it's true maybe it's not true.

I'm laughing o. Sai Baba till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Ignatio(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Those without voter's card given appointments. The president knows only about 3% of his appointees.

This woman is hurt somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by rabex123(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
I like the way this woman has put the issue to bed..Buhari should take heed.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Suljosh: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nice one Mrs Aisha buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
stoopid woman!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by martins0: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bugatie:
This interview confirms the agony of a woman whose husband does not listen to but rather believes should be confined to the kitchen.

Quite disturbing

That comment from a supposed President and husband goes to show how much respect and regard he has for the womenfolk

Thumbs down Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by nnokwa042(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vanpascore:
She has said the truth, left for Nigerians to turn and give more meanings to what Mrs Buhari said.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by lilwheezy1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by banqalee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't know them x3 ....na song grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by idensko(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Honestly
M falling in love with this woman

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by martins0: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
vodutive:
stoopid woman!

You're such a disgrace

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by serverconnect(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
drama just watching

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Lyoncrescent: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
mamman duara and abba kyari are the ones shes referring too

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by pol23: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Everybody wailing.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
THATS A NO NONSENSE AMAZON!

SHE IS READY TO FACE THE MAFIAS ONE ON ONE!

SHE WILL SURELY GO FURTHER THAN HER HUSBAND IF SHE SHOULD BE IN INTERESTED IN FULL TIME POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by RillJ(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
What then is the government's position: a commitment to the promised and 'programs' made by the APC during the electioneering or the pursuit of some hideous agenda orchestrated by some self seeking bigots? One thing I am sure of though, Nigeria is in for more that she bargained for.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by femi4: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bugatie:
This interview confirms the agony of a woman whose husband does not listen to but rather believes should be confined to the kitchen.

Quite disturbing
Buhari said "I don't know the party my wife belongs to......I think that her party should be in my kitchen.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saintdennis(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
I think she is speaking out cos of jagabans treatment within APC

Aisha doesn't joke with tinubu matter at all... unlike buhari she knows you don't burn a bridge just because you've crossed it... because you might need it on your way back.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by wristbangle: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Speechless

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Rett0: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm. I feel your pain Madam. I've once campaigned for a friend for a position in SUG. I was his everything at that time. I planned strategy N all to success and immediately he got Victory, those who never voted him became his allies N I was forgotten until he got into trouble N wanted me to help out.

I try understand what it feels like to labor so hard in pursuit for your husband's dream N see him mess up big time.

I try to understand what it feels like having a husband who doesn't listen. He can endanger his life and everything you've both laboured for.

I try to understand what it feels like having a dictator as a husband. Any Man who undermines the competence of a Woman is on a hard game.

I try to understand what it feels like seeing one's husband divide a Nation among many lines and refuse to listen to wise words of wisdom.

I try to understand what it feels like seeing the economy crash in your very eyes with incompetence trailing every single person around the President.

I try to understand what it feels like been treated like a maid when you ought to be shown much respect as the First Lady of Nigeria simply because your husband has no regards for a Woman N confines her to the four walls of a kitchen.
When it was time to campaign, he saw your relevance on the streets and forgot your place in the kitchen.
When he became the President, he remembered your place is the kitchen. This is pathetic....
The same ingratitude he shows to the ND region, the same to Tinubu, the same to all.... It hurts

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by saint047(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Just imagine if Bill Clinton suggested Hillary Clinton belonged in the kitchen, just because she had the audacity to have an opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by nuradeen011(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:
She just confirmed Buhari has become a PAWN in a political chess game.

And Buhari has responded that she mind her business.

So APC power brokers / mongers , what's gonna be the next move in this interesting game of thrones?
no he is not as bad as that,but he is trying to be
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by 1x2x3: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

I hope this woman is not being used by disgruntled elements o!

IPOB is using her I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.