Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (70455 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Tamakay(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
She's saying the raw truth just that some persons may feel the truth is like giving them gammalin 20 to drink. Kudos first lady for ur uprightness.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by nuttybyorigin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
You are very stupid. Your female clan all belong to the kitchen and will remain there. Chauvinist like you...educated women are talking and you are saying nonsense. Grow some brains abeg or go back to school...D world is evolving!!
finalboss1:
woman you belong to the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by datribune: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha Buhari is truly a good woman who wants d best for her husband & for Nigeria. #HeartOfGold #Respect
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Smh for this useless government. They sure know how to divert attention. Hunger is killing people everyday but all they do is to bring one controversy or the other to distract the masses' attention.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by idesylvester(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thank God buhari's wife is complainin about him too.. indirectly.. I'm waitin 4 d buhari' wailers to come n make noise...

Clueless president... I mean no sense
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Iseoluwani: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thumbs up to the woman. It z so painful buhari relegated his wife to kitchen and other rooms

See mentality

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by steeltu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
We all saw that GEJ was in this kind of issue sometime ago. We say GEJ was a dumb. Link issues to Ruben's article. This woman is sacrificing her family for Nigeria while some had no gut to talk but follow the trend ( Turai & patience ) they knew what was going on, but they played along.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by godwinkessi: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
bloo:
This woman just made zombies work 10 times harder. I pity the miscreants cry
NL zombies be like

As you can see, they've disappeared! NgeneUkwuenu where are u? Madridguy, cleverly, hungerbad come and eat

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by steeltu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
PMB went to another country lead by a woman to utter such statement. Did he met her at the kitchen, living room or her private room?? African mentality.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by gbagyiza: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
gaetano:
it's a pity how far back our wonderful nation has regressed to the primordial age. The economy is in shambles, the president is is poppet, other ethnic groups are being marginalised. Mehn! How defuq did we get here?. This aisha revelation is an eye opener to all zombified supporters. However, something tells me it's a plot to buy sympathy for the presidency and win back the sw support for the 2019 presidential reelection. I anticipate that bubu and tinubu will become 5&6 again then tinubu's heart will be REBROKEN. #JustSaying

undecided
I don't think dis is a plot..I am from d North, I know a real Hausa Fulani woman can not come out in public to expose her husband like this because this is prohibited in their culture n religions believe. A woman from that part of d country is believed that her place in her husband house is in d kitchen, if u recalled that's y buhari said before d election that he will scrap d office of d 1st lady.. D woman discovered that her husband has abandoned everybody that worked for his success including her n clinched to some cabals that r making things difficult for d nation...if u follow what is happening in dis administration b4 funds r release to any of d ministry dis cabals needs to approve. D funds r control by them, truely speaking no body knows d direction of dis government as long as d cabals r in d helm of leadership...
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Carter4luv(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
wen tinz are wrong u stand out to say tinz are wrong, i pray no divorce u fr saying d truth to the world.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by IamNawty(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
sukkot:
i look at the spiritual side of things. its a spiritual world we live in. what you see happening in the physical is a manifestation of the spiritual. i try to read the spiritual reason why things happen and what will happen as a result. olajumoke the breadseller was 27 years when she got released from hell, mandela spent 27 years before being released from hell, now bubus wife after 27 years of subjection is about to blossom and be released from subjection. this is why she is agitating now. her spirit is restless and wants to break free wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sukkot: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=50205747][/quote] grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by An0nimus: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's amazing how NLers have moved from Aishaliburton and She can't visit the US to praising her today.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by vicben27(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bugatie:
This interview confirms the agony of a woman whose husband does not listen to but rather believes should be confined to the kitchen.

Quite disturbing
how can a deaf, daft n dullard clueless man listen.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by HBIAFRA1: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
IT'S A SHAME U GO TO GERMANY AND BOW DOWN TO SOMEBODY'S WIFE (ANGELA MERKEL) BUT YOUR OWN WIFE BELONGS TO KITCHEN AND 2 ROOMS #SEXToyaisha #MAMAPUT...... This is the effet of child raping
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by THYRAIN(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:
This woman for just put buhari for olx
i think Jiji is the best,
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by laviecontinue: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2016
"Emafogun bawon ja (2x) funrawon non o maa furawon loogun je emafogun bawonja". This is just the beginning. Some of this merciless POLUTician will soon come outside naked shouting and confessing all their sins against the poor masses. #pplarepraying #somearecoursing #derisGod
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Amyceilyn(f): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2016
LoveJesus87:
omo no be here o grin d beauty is breath taking cheesy and endowed wink omo u make sense oo ; cheesy)
hmmm,i comment my reserve
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by chukwujega(m): 2:38am On Oct 15, 2016
The woman wanna open her own chapter in government like patient Jonathan did
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by justice2100: 4:36am On Oct 15, 2016
CodeineSKroches:
The position of the president has a lot of responsibilities and requires a smart individual, Buhari is not smart enough to rule Nigeria.
15million Nigerian Voters belives otherwise
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by davidif: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2016
gaetano:
it's a pity how far back our wonderful nation has regressed to the primordial age. The economy is in shambles, the president is is poppet, other ethnic groups are being marginalised. Mehn! How defuq did we get here?. This aisha revelation is an eye opener to all zombified supporters. However, something tells me it's a plot to buy sympathy for the presidency and win back the sw support for the 2019 presidential reelection. I anticipate that bubu and tinubu will become 5&6 again then tinubu's heart will be REBROKEN. #JustSaying

undecided

This is how Nigeria ended up this way.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by ttaluko(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2016
She know what she's saying, after all the scenario Buhari now believes that people like Asiwaju is now his enemy.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by rabex123(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy even obama knew he needed key party members to succeed...why do u think he hired his opponent during the primaries (clinton)

Every aspect of governance is politics you need support of politicians else you will fail and pmb's greatest ally in naija should be tinubu yet right from NASS leadership to KOGI he has been deliberately frustrating tinubu thus splitting the APC.

Till today he hasn't said anything on ondo or oyegun v tinubu issue.

If tomorrow wike or okowa cross over to apc do u think those militant bombings will continue? It's all politics and pmb is refusing to do the needful.
You know he is very stuborn and feel like he is doing the right thing by blocking out tinubu..but I tell you he will need him when d nxt election comes
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by EmmyDe25(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

I hope this woman is not being used by disgruntled elements o!
Which Baba is 78 undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by NobleG1(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Useless "president".
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by NobleG1(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
USELESS "PRESIDENT"!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Irishrena1(f): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2016
One word for this...

#Great
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2016
bigtt76:

I think she erred here. Baba is 78 years or thereabout, you've lived with him just 27 years out of his life, you don't expect to know everybody he knows naaa. Besides that, must you know everyone to be appointed to government positions? All we need is someone who will deliver.

I hope this woman is not being used by disgruntled elements o!

Zombie
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Amyceilyn:
hmmm,i comment my reserve
abeg sweet pie make we jam naa. Abi nice guy faa cheesy grin very caring and Godfearing. U go like me ooo cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by papiwyte(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha =Tiwa savae and Buhari = Tee billz,..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.