Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (70012 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by gevans(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
more secret to b unveil soon via pro and d anti Aisha, let watch
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by mediang: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by just2endowed: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Booking space
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by seunfape(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
CodeineSKroches:
The position of the president has a lot of responsibilities and requires a smart individual, Buhari is not smart enough to rule Nigeria.
obasanjo was not smart ,GEJ was not smart like wise buhari who is now smart ?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Adla2u24(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm not a fan of Aisha Buhari, but I think she is a bold and courageous woman to have come out publicly to say what she has said. However, the cabal will come after her! If they can effectively pocket PMB, neutralize Tinubu and decide who comes in and goes out of this government, then we should be concerned about the safety of this bold woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by harizonal123(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Arsewipemod: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
hehehehe grin grin
It's not kpoli dawg, it's Poli. It's Clifford way of bastardising Yoruba. So don't mind him. They keep putting 'ks' behind our 'ps '.Fawking dolts.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by sukkot: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Arsewipemod:

It's not kpoli dawg, it's Poli. It's Clifford way of bastardising Yoruba. So don't mind him. They keep putting 'ks' behind our 'ps '.Fawking dolts.
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Ivobobul: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
THYRAIN:
i think Jiji is the best,

I agree with you. Jiji best!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by CarlJhonson: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
THYRAIN:
i think Jiji is the best,

I agree with you. smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Amyceilyn(f): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2016
LoveJesus87:
abeg sweet pie make we jam naa. Abi nice guy faa cheesy grin very caring and Godfearing. U go like me ooo cheesy
jam kee?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Amyceilyn:
jam kee?
don't mind my grammar jawe fine gal. Make we meet na im ah wan talk, omo I would seriously appreciate it o wink
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by Amyceilyn(f): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2016
LoveJesus87:
don't mind my grammar jawe fine gal. Make we meet na im ah wan talk, omo I would seriously appreciate it o wink
OK, where are you as per state of residence
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amyceilyn:
OK, where are you as per state of residence
Ogun state cheesy don't live in Ogun per say but work here 24/7. And u? Make we yarn ontop WhatsApp nw. Inbox me ya WhatsApp number @ my mail @ olatejumichael1987@gmail.com wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Sleeping At Buhari’s Inauguration: Pic Released By Saharareporters / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.