Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (42546 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by godwinkessi: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
kings09:
Zombies oya e gbera. Buhari is on fire! grin cheesy.

Seunmsg, madridguy, hungerbad, efilefun, modelmike7, mrvitalis, chancit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, genbuhari, fulanimafia n members of the zombie-ism movement, buhari needs u more than ever. To #standwitbuhari.

This is d most useless govt ever

No stop calling up NgeneUkwuenu and hungerbad on thread like this. Even Madrid guy won't make it FTC in posts like this. They'll be hiding like fooools. All Buhari's defense system have gone off the radar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by nelxxy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
action film every where
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Lilimax(f): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
The demons in Aso Rock is currently being manifested. Just like Mr Abati said, you'll say one thing and the public will translate it to.mean another thing. I give up! embarassed We really need to build another Aso Rock cos the present one is founded on demons embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by mizzytan(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Because chibok is scam period.
you being alive is a scam
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Whytelyon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Power is sweet, but when it gets into the wrong hands ,this is what to expect.
I'm happy nigerians can see for themselves the angel they voted into seat. Even aisha is a living testimony to her... darling husband...
When I called buhari a failure, they called me a wailer,but today the wailers have it.
I prophesy unto buhari with psalm 109 vs 8, and it's coming to pass soon.

As for tinubu, I don't wish him well. I hope he can see what he brought for us. Where ever GEJ is, it shall be well with you. Thank you for being the true father of democracy. Jah bless, and God bless the wailers of nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by bootstrap(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha Buhari: Occupation - Housewife, repeat ... HOUSEwife. She belongs beside him in HIS HOUSE (Kitchen, bedroom and the other bedroom)

End of story.

Nigerians shld choose... Create a first ladies office or she shld just be house wife of the president

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Carter4luv(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha the first lady of kitchen and first lady of the room.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by oostin: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
This coming from the fool who publicly boasted of how he slept with someone else's wife. Truly when the gods want to kill you they first make you mad. This FFK guy or whatever he calls himself should be in an asylum.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
kropotkin2:
Donate your wife to him and see weetin him fit do to her

How u take sure of him ability, if he no dey do u or ya wife already?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by rasco2000me: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
U THINK U ARE BETER U LOOTER,IT ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT A FOOL LIKE FFK CAN STILL BE TALKIN,LAWLESS NATION

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Bobmaintain: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
morbeta:
What is this man's business with Buhari's domestic matters, Abi you want to cry more than the bereaved.

Then why did Buhari bring his domestic matters to the international public domain?

Tell me?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Ahmadgani(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
17 count charge money laundering

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Adolorfaith(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
power corrupt absolute power corrupt absolutely .
God save us from this dullard of a President
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Bobmaintain: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
omooba969:
Wetin concern dis clepto-looter about another man's domestic palaver? cool

Because the man in question is his president...and why did the man bring his domestic matters to the international public domain?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by jokerphilics(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:
Buhari really gaffed big time with that his statement. That statement should be the biggest hopeless statement ever made by a president in recent times. Imagine calling your wife of about 27 years a kitchen utensil and bedroom appliance before the whole world! Tufiakwa!
OK make him dey call her anoda tin mk dem dey share him responsibility abi. Do housechores and taking care of the kids is d wife's work. Don't let the west brainwash u. Wise up
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Legend87(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:
Buhari really gaffed big time with that his statement. That statement should be the biggest hopeless statement ever made by a president in recent times. Imagine calling your wife of about 27 years a kitchen utensil and bedroom appliance before the whole world! Tufiakwa!

The Tongue of an illiterate is loosed... Just like this.tongue
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Olril18(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
kings09:
Zombies oya e gbera. Buhari is on fire! grin cheesy.

Seunmsg, madridguy, hungerbad, efilefun, modelmike7, mrvitalis, chancit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, genbuhari, fulanimafia n members of the zombie-ism movement, buhari needs u more than ever. To #standwitbuhari.

This is d most useless govt ever
saarki and arresa too.
bunch of hopeless mofos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Progressive01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesycheesy

This duchebag is so damn predictable!

Here's what I said earlier in the day..

Progressive01:
Wow!! Who could ever have predicted Aisha Buhari, I mean the AISHA BUHARI would someday become a hero to citizens of the trillion dollars Ugu Exporting country?

Life is such a misery iant it?

Just look at iPods falling over themselves to lick the soles of her shoes today. What a marvellous site to behold. cheesy

I can bet my balls the next articles from the junkie FFK and the Mad Dog of Ekiti would be a eulogy for her. cheesy
And he didn't disappoint! gringrin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by CHANNELStv2020: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzytan:
you being alive is a scam
IDIOT don't quote me again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by kiddkash(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
BIGGMAMA:
Pot calling kettle black.
you took the word right outta my mouth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Richy4(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
caprini1:
You are absolutely correct,before my grand ma passed on....it was drama upon drama.....she was asking my brother one afternoon why he's sweating so much in this harmattan abi him and the wife just finished making love and the harmattan couldn't handle their heat.....this was during Christmas and our family house was filled to brim in the east grin

hahha... I would have loved to see her.... she sounds fun to be with grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by freedom96: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:
yeah,but it didn't sound 'gaffy' enough.U had to add utensil nd appliance for it to satisfy ur ill-will.Well done.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by omooba969(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
oostin:
This coming from the fool who publicly boasted of how he slept with someone else's wife. Truly when the gods want to kill you they first make you mad. This FFK guy or whatever he calls himself should be in an asylum.

@bolded,

U mean wife of biaf__ hero who ran away in G-string & mini skirt during the war he started? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by jokerphilics(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
He is not only possessed, he is also suffering from DUMBOTRITIS; an extreme case in dumbness!!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Richy4(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:

Oh God!! what do you do for a living... You have to quit and consider applying with Fox News... I am telling you they will take you...Your interpretation was a killer one....If Mrs Buhari sees this she might consider divorce shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by rasputinn(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:

Buhari is just being himself ; a vengeful,vidictive illiterate despot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by rasputinn(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:

Buahari is just being himself ; a vengeful,vidictive illiterate despot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by President99: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well is good to arraign this parrot! What about Abba Kyari, PMB chief of staff #500Millions bribe from MTN in order to slash their #1.04Trillion fine to #300Billions?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Ishaq717(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode na wet in buhari don do u like dis abee una dy drag girlfriend, I don't blame u tho, it's not easy being in opposition, na so so frustrations here and there
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:

See as how you twisted the whole thing, lying without shame; pls where in his speech did he use or even remotely equated his wife with a utensil?
Could it be possible that you are confusing him with Wole Shoyinka, who described the former first lady PEJ as a mere domestic appendage?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Teechawa: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

See as how you twisted the whole thing, lying without shame; pls where in his speech did he use or even remotely equated his wife with a utensil?
Could it be possible that you are confusing him with Wole Shoyinka, who described the former first lady PEJ as a mere domestic appendage?

Face the present matter and leave Prof. Wole Soyinka with PEJ out of this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.