Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (42553 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Kaybee14(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Vero2sleek(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
I strongly believe that PMB is possessed. The tone of his wife's expose says it all. Who else would know better
JumiR:
Former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode last posted on Facebook on the 11th October 2016 when he commented on the France President's warning to Russia. Two days after this post, he returned to Facebook this evening of 14th October. Not talking on the Chibok girls that were released on Thursday, 13th October, he reacted to President Buhari's remark in Germany about his wife's BBC interview. On Buhari's remark that, "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room", Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook timeline to say,

"When our President can get up and tell the whole world all the way from distant Germany that his wife "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room" simply because she dared to speak her mind to the BBC then you know that he is in the grip of something evil and that demons are speaking through him. It is all part of the spiritual dimension of living in the Villa that Abati was referring to in his latest essay. The President's mind has become twisted and he is now possessed by strange and powerful entities. He needs a lot of prayer."

http://dawntodusknews.com/femi-fani-kayode-speaks-buharis-germany-remark-keeps-mum-chibok-girls/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206684726426249&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206684726426249%3Atl_objid.10206684726426249%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-202495015527423704&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by CR77(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
cool really a joke
Okaka27:
why are you exaggerating the issue
it was pure joke !
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by dhamstar(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by IamPatriotic(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
I gave up on Buhari since August, so nothing annoys or disappoints me about him any longer.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by djWALE(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who is buhari?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by omooba969(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
michelz:
Buhari really gaffed big time with that his statement. That statement should be the biggest hopeless statement ever made by a president in recent times. Imagine calling your wife of about 27 years a kitchen utensil and bedroom appliance before the whole world! Tufiakwa!

@bolded,

Did PMB use those words? undecided

Chai 9ja ppl. cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by NairaMaster1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
finaly01:
Oh God have mercy, our President is under a spell.
suffering from from Presidential demon

Villa demons grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by donteddy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
What do u expect from an educated illiterate. who still believe that women are second hand citizens. anyway more is yet to come I bet u.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by dokJ: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
hmmmm...PMB dont hv single swag. See as him dey talk like old fool.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Okaka27:
why are you exaggerating the issue
it was pure joke !
So there should not be the noise over Trump telephone talk seeing it is just a locker room talk. Buhari just added that statement to the list of nonsense he is being doing since he became the president

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Richy4(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
He is not possessed.... it is just old age.... most of his mates abroad now got dementia.....and were looked after.... You guys should not take whatever he says to heart...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
God help us
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Okaka27(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
CR77:
cool really a joke
Pls watch the video feed and see his reaction
There were a few laughs in the background
German VC even laughed
I dunno why we are overreacting embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari! When she was frying Akara around the street of Abuja for your campaign, you no talk this rubish

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by mrvitalis(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
kings09:
Zombies oya e gbera. Buhari is on fire! grin cheesy.

Seunmsg, madridguy, hungerbad, efilefun, modelmike7, mrvitalis, chancit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, genbuhari, fulanimafia n members of the zombie-ism movement, buhari needs u more than ever. To #standwitbuhari.

This is d most useless govt ever
Lol seriously if u are do dumb u cant tell Buhari was obviously joking then am sorry.. i have known ffk to be dukb a long time ago so i don't take him serious
For God sake even Buhari laughed after saying it.. . Common get a life

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahaha, I no follow for that kind accusation oh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by NairaMaster1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

Did PMB use those words? undecided

Chai 9ja ppl. cool
With the aid of the diagram here under, you will understand grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by mrvitalis(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
kings09:
Zombies oya e gbera. Buhari is on fire! grin cheesy.

Seunmsg, madridguy, hungerbad, efilefun, modelmike7, mrvitalis, chancit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, genbuhari, fulanimafia n members of the zombie-ism movement, buhari needs u more than ever. To #standwitbuhari.

This is d most useless govt ever
Lol seriously if u are do dumb u cant tell Buhari was obviously joking then am sorry.. i have known ffk to be dukb a long time ago so i don't take him serious
For God sake even Buhari laughed after saying it.. . Common get a lofe

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Truely not everyone who smiles is truely happy. True happiness can only be found with Jesus. Big man, big wahala and all is vanity undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by calabardick(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
finaly01:
Oh God have mercy, our President is under a spell.
suffering from Presidential demon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by ericjohnson(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
BIGGMAMA:
Pot calling kettle black.
oga keep quite
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by ko4christ(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
What is this one saying?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by jimi4us: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Medicine after death. Buhari is useless

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by madapcmod: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chinakwe's dog is not only dullardic, he is currently insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Jadapinket: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin...no be small thing...my dear...
michelz:
Buhari really gaffed big time with that his statement. That statement should be the biggest hopeless statement ever made by a president in recent times. Imagine calling your wife of about 27 years a kitchen utensil and bedroom appliance before the whole world! Tufiakwa!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by LordIsaac(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
The question is, who knew Aisha prior to her husband's doggedness and eventual fame? No one. This is because her place was and is stilll in the kitchen. That's the primary office of every sane woman. I see nothing wrong in the President's speech in announcing the place of his wife. He's trying to make us excuse her ignorance of matters of state as every caring husband should do. Pa Buhari is a man...anyone that thinks otherwise should embrace the delusion inherent in this failed matriachial society. For twitter and instagram users, I shake my head for your vanity and apparent mental emptiness!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Nnamdikalu: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mr Reuben Abati may be right tho',from my own point of view I think both Buhari and his wife are both possesed by the demons in Asoville hence the public goof from both of them(Aisha made sense but shouldn't have gone that far to tell it to the whole wide world),Really there are Evil spirits in Aso rock....#ASOROCKHAUNTED season 1grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by caprini1: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Richy4:
He is not possessed.... it is just old age.... most of his mates abroad now got dementia.....and were looked after.... You guys should not take whatever he says to heart...
You are absolutely correct,before my grand ma passed on....it was drama upon drama.....she was asking my brother one afternoon why he's sweating so much in this harmattan abi him and the wife just finished making love and the harmattan couldn't handle their heat.....this was during Christmas and our family house was filled to brim in the east grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Jadapinket: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin......una go kill person for this nairaland....[quote author=calabardick post=50204787][/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
At Buhari age, he still get energy to handle wetin dey happen for the other room! As he be like broom-stick wey want break! Hmm! Wen IBB done already pack up!
Donate your wife to him and see weetin him fit do to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Ekeremgba(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na true talk but gan sit down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Dancing At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.