Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (42550 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
omo I say this one is strong bring the HOLY CANE we need to CAST some PRESIDENTIAL DEMONS out.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Vince77(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rapmoney:
He is not only possessed, he is also suffering from DUMBOTRITIS; an extreme case in dumbness!!!

New dictionary word grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Carter4luv:
Aisha the first lady of kitchen and first lady of the room.

mind you it's first lady of kitchen and OTHER rooms

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by dotedote: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dude wanna stay relevant but doesn't wanna be reasonable. Whatever happened to your sense of humour.
Sentimental Jerk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Semper247(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
JumiR:
Former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode last posted on Facebook on the 11th October 2016 when he commented on the France President's warning to Russia. Two days after this post, he returned to Facebook this evening of 14th October. Not talking on the Chibok girls that were released on Thursday, 13th October, he reacted to President Buhari's remark in Germany about his wife's BBC interview. On Buhari's remark that, "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room", Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook timeline to say,

"When our President can get up and tell the whole world all the way from distant Germany that his wife "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room" simply because she dared to speak her mind to the BBC then you know that he is in the grip of something evil and that demons are speaking through him. It is all part of the spiritual dimension of living in the Villa that Abati was referring to in his latest essay. The President's mind has become twisted and he is now possessed by strange and powerful entities. He needs a lot of prayer."

Wailers and ipodians are the most confused set of people on earth . The same Aisha that was do hated and dared to go to the USA is now their heroin for criticizing buhari.

Kill their parents and criticize buhari, you will walk free

http://dawntodusknews.com/femi-fani-kayode-speaks-buharis-germany-remark-keeps-mum-chibok-girls/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206684726426249&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206684726426249%3Atl_objid.10206684726426249%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A-202495015527423704&__tn__=%2As
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by nwakibie3(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha spoke in London, Buhari responded in Germany. Our "International" First Family is a blessing to Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by ephi123(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
kings09:
Zombies oya e gbera. Buhari is on fire! grin cheesy.

Seunmsg, madridguy, hungerbad, efilefun, modelmike7, mrvitalis, chancit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, genbuhari, fulanimafia n members of the zombie-ism movement, buhari needs u more than ever. To #standwitbuhari.

This is d most useless govt ever

They are on recess at the moment cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by ephi123(f): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Okaka27:
Pls watch the video feed and see his reaction
There were a few laughs in the background
German VC even laughed
I dunno why we are overreacting embarassed

German VC even laughed so that makes it alright? She must have been laughing at his outright folly
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Iseoluwani: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
#TheOtherRoom is a trend on twitter presently thanks to our president

Just like #thereIsGod. #TheOtherRoom is a good name to be inscribed on wears. Let me go and get my #TheOtherRoom boxers lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Not like FFK is any different. Bunch of sexist prigs. He's only using Buhari to score points.
They both disgust me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Ken4Christ: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
We just have to pray more fervently for this nation. Under GEJ government, prices of food items was affordable and stable. But, this time around, it is just on the increase almost on a weekly basis. Something is wrong somewhere. I believe our problem has a spiritual undertone. Buhari better confess what he did before he assumed power. After all, the Aso rock strange spiritual power were there when Jonathan was the President and it was not as bad as this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by caprini1: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Richy4:

hahha... I would have loved to see her.... she sounds fun to be with grin
Yes she was and you can imagine , something like that been said in her thick Nnewi Igbo accent...in fact kids around that day screamed when she said love making in Igbo grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by millionaireman: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
The largely almajiri-elected president has fouled the air again.

Those who voted for this man who is way behind times have been put to shame by the man. That's, if there is shame left in them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Okaka27(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
ephi123:

German VC even laughed so that makes it alright? She must have been laughing at his outright folly
Hmmnn...
Nothing we no go see for this our dear nation embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by browseyd22(m): 3:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Akinwerndey:
PMB no wan pay for cook so him relegate him wife go kitchen him dey cut cost... #ChangeBehinsWithPMBubu... Laughing Zulu
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by lereinter(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2016
pmb has given animals nusery rhymes to sing....
ffk, reno, and co oya chorus
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Abcka811: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2016
kings09:

Seunmsg, madridguy, hungerbad, efilefun, modelmike7, mrvitalis, chancit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, genbuhari, fulanimafia n members of the zombie-ism movement, buhari needs u more than ever. To #standwitbuhari.

I dey tell you, Buhari is the biggest fool of our time.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Abcka811: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2016
morbeta:
What is this man's business with Buhari's domestic matters, Abi you want to cry more than the bereaved.
Why are all of you zombies very foolish? When your country's president is openly fooling himself abroad that his wife is a kirchen woman.
Sometimes I ask myself why is a general, even if he was actually quota system favoured man is very senseless and foolish to this extent and this man is our leader.
I have never come across any high standing leader that has ever described his wife as a kitchen woman. I pity the country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by erico2k2(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Now BBC just used it as one of its headlines .
Una know how dem dey trash Donald Trump right now for his sexist comments.
watta big mistake to say his wife belongs to the kitchen.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by peaceMma(f): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2016
wr em wife belong before ? Abi she follow dey rule naija self..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by morbeta(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Abcka811:
Why are all of you zombies very foolish? When your country's president is openly fooling himself abroad that his wife is a kirchen woman.
Sometimes I ask myself why is a general, even if he was actually quota system favoured man is very senseless and foolish to this extent and this man is our leader.
I have never come across any high standing leader that has ever described his wife as a kitchen woman. I pity the country.

I believe you have made your point. But why the insult on me. I voiced my opinion the way I feel and nothing more or less. I may not know you, but I feel their is a generational curse you inherited that is strongly holding you captive. Go and sort it out.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Teechawa:

Face the present matter and leave Prof. Wole Soyinka with PEJ out of this!

It seems you may have comprehension problems for that comment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by iwadobo: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
omooba969:
Wetin concern dis clepto-looter about another man's domestic palaver? cool

Stop saying what you don't know anything about. Buhari and his wife's issue is not domestic but rather a national issue . Did Aisha tell BBC that buhari did not give her good or sleep with her well? She told them about issues affecting you and I . Even buhari that referred to her as a mere kitchen utensils, was he in Germany on behalf of himself or on behalf of Nigeria ? What buhari said there is a national embarrassment,and in a sane clime, that would have been enough reason for him to resign
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by donbuchi1(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Okaka27:
why are you exaggerating the issue
it was pure joke !

It wasn't a joke but the most clueless and utterly disgusting Statement ever made in the history of Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by PreciousBro: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
FFK you must cease any given opportunity to tarnish the president and his government grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by DamiBukola: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
morbeta:
What is this man's business with Buhari's domestic matters, Abi you want to cry more than the bereaved.

S**t the f**k, Buhari is our president and whether you like it or not we must talk; in favour or against. We never begged the 1st family to wash their dirty linens outside and since they have decided to do that, we will help them cure their madness. Everything about this government is quarrel, I expected Buhari to cut in when he was asked about his wife's comment.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by beadaholic(f): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2016
kings09:

R u a Coza member?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by Sparkle777(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
michelz:
Buhari really gaffed big time with that his statement. That statement should be the biggest hopeless statement ever made by a president in recent times. Imagine calling your wife of about 27 years a kitchen utensil and bedroom appliance before the whole world! Tufiakwa!

True, it has almost killed the joy of the returnd chibok girls.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by allycat: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
When his wife and daughter joined the political foray having twitter fights with a governor, making political comments on twitter, hosting media, hosting victory parties etc, I expected him to rein them in and ask them to keep off the political turf. Now the shit has hit the fan!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by spaccleinc(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
A tale of the kitchen, the living room and "the other".
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha by justmenoni: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
michelz:
Buhari really gaffed big time with that his statement. That statement should be the biggest hopeless statement ever made by a president in recent times. Imagine calling your wife of about 27 years a kitchen utensil and bedroom appliance before the whole world! Tufiakwa!

You're wrong BRO.. that should and would be the careless statement of a president in this new generation, even duterte calling the current POTUS isn't as bad as this grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director. / IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols / Man's Car Stuck At Flooded Owerri Tunnel, Blames Rochas Okorocha. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.