Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (57108 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
This Reno na something else, will any guy ever pray to marry a lady that does not know how to cook?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by nwakibie3(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg make I go to the other room ooo. Una good night ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by BUSHHUNTER: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
ginggerxy:
sorry bro most of their key players are injured

Ah! Thanks 4 d info bro.....i didn't see that one coming.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ginggerxy: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

Ah! Thanks 4 d info bro.....i didn't see that one coming.
you welcom
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by reyin(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
if i hear sey women vote buhari again come 2019

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by dapsonlou(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
I can't wait for Efcc to carry this guy.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ianSweet(f): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chubhie:
Buhari has suffered today. Most families in Nigeria shall be divided as a fallout of this.

I can see women taking stock and asking probing questions to the men tonight.

LoL, no be small thing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ianSweet(f): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
nwakibie3:
Abeg make I go to the other room ooo. Una good night ooo

LOL, go the other room but no touch madam o, women are not smiling tonight o ............ grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Sirdayor(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=16pt]I don't know why some people just like to cry more than the berieved! This is the way I see this reaction.
I want to believe that, the matter is Buhari's personal family matter. So, if the wife is not complaining about the statement why should I be taking paracetamol for another person's headache[/size]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Danyayebs: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2016
DONALD TRUMP: Grab them by the pu**y
Buhari: My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room
WOMEN: WE ain't gon vote this a**holes anymore
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ArabMopol(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2016
NOT MY CONCERN I GOT NO BUSINESSE WITH MARRIED PPL

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Danyayebs: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Sirdayor:
[size=16pt]I don't know why some people just like to cry more than the berieved! This is the way I see this reaction.
I want to believe that, the matter is Buhari's personal family matter. So, if the wife is not complaining about the statement why should I be taking paracetamol for another person's headache[/size]
exactly
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by horlakunle25(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Chai! see as Dortmund spoil my 342k ticket....after 2wks embarassed
guy u get mind oooo!! So u keep ticket for 2weeks!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by NovusHomo(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2016
jonhemma11:
Lol

This is Reno "grand-standing" Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by shabakm: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2016
even me my wife belong to my kitchen
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by tee4naija(m): 12:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=14pt]Buhari don't think before he speaks
What am I even saying sef?

He watches cartoons so what do I expect?
[/size]
Ur English though!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by BUSHHUNTER: 12:41am On Oct 15, 2016
horlakunle25:
guy u get mind oooo!! So u keep ticket for 2weeks!!

Counting wks game...u should try it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by jaafree: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Chai na wa o for my christains counterparts, he didn't say anything wrong that's the only role a wife has islamically to her husband. Cook, bear the childrens and take care of you the husband. And you provide everything needed. Its as simple as that.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by saganwa: 2:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Audomeyang abi wetin, Baba God will judge u for all the goals u missed. You just denied me clean 29k
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by millionaireman: 2:10am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Chai! see as Dortmund spoil my 342k ticket....after 2wks embarassed

Fcccuck you. Talk about Enugu Rangers. Germens do not know you exist.

Nigeria's football league matches of the 1980s were sweeter than your oyibo leagues. What happened?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Carter4luv(m): 3:58am On Oct 15, 2016
this one pass telemundo is now asomundo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by SolomonAdeola: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Both of them look like men. I can't tell who's the female there
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Taeewo(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2016
nnokwa042:
see ur name taofeek u be afonja muslim angry
See ur name, Nnamdi, u fit be terrorist like Kanu.. ...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by yinkslinks(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahaha, see what buhari yaff cus na abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin well i think GEJ has been vindicated and buhari has taking position as the most abused president in nigeria in less than 2yrs. I just feel for his children cus my parents can never be an embarrassment to their kids this way.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by horlakunle25(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

Counting wks game...u should try it.
ah! Me na sharp-sharp thing I want ooo!! If I play in d morny b4 nite make I knw my worth!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Abcka811: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Vince77:
Honestly, Buhari is really making Nigeria look like a huge joke

Instead of trying to save what is left of the image of the country, he is even destroying it the more.
If not for the quota system introdiced for those Buhari low class of Nigerians, all those plenty army general in that region would have just be cleaners.
Imagine a five star army general, who have gone many trainings in the military, held many senior appointments still describing his wife as a mere kitchen woman an equivalent of an house girl.. Can any normal being tell me if this country is worth anything such that one will be happy to say I am a Nigerian when its leader is the biggest fool in our time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Oildichotomy(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2016
tee4naija:

Ur English though!
It is bamboozling... that's the idea
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Oildichotomy(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Have you watched family guy,simpsons,boondocks??

It requires a high level of IQ to watch and understand the Sacarsm in those cartoon,saying he watches cartoon is an insult to people who watch cartoon bro!
And you expect your president to watch those?

Really
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by smoothini07: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2016
reno that one no talk say you better pass Buhari... flaunting kisses here and there does not make u a better husband than Buhari..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by smoothini07: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2016
reno that one no talk say you better pass Buhari... flaunting kisses here and there does not make u a better husband than Buhari..reno that one no talk say you better pass Buhari... flaunting kisses here and there does not make u a better husband than Buhari..reno that one no talk say you better pass Buhari... flaunting kisses here and there does not make u a better husband than Buhari..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Codes151(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2016
Vince77:
Honestly, Buhari is really making Nigeria look like a huge joke

Instead of trying to save what is left of the image of the country, he is even destroying it the more.
save what image? He ruined our image all in the name of saving it! Now he's lost and stuck with no ideas! What image!? Everything was fine until he came along to start what he couldn't finish or understand! Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally / Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise / Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.