Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (57112 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2016
jonhemma11:
President Buhari's response today when asked what he has to say about his wife's explosive interview on BBC has continued to generate online reactions.

Shockingly, Buhari surprised Nigerians by saying that his wife "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room".Nigerians continue to throw shades after shades on him.Oga Reno Omokri no dey carry last for this kind thing.He subtly mocked President Buhari with pictures of kissing his wife and wrote...

'This is me kissing my wife. She belongs by my side. If she is good enough to enter the labour room to give birth to my children, then I am man enough to enter the kitchen to cook for her. She has added value to me! This is how you treat a woman'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/this-is-me-kissing-my-wife-she-belongs.html?m=1
Pls forget this public show of self aggrandizement. Even a blind man knows that aisha's place is not in her husbands kitchen. Imagine your wife telling even your pastor, that you're impotent let alone brandishing your incompetency to the public. Nigerians and noise making. The woman should say sorry to the husband for that. I keep reading some statements from people about freedom of speech and all and i laugh in swahili. People who don't even know what it is all about. Oya keep borrowing the culture of the whites(who are even afraid of marriage these days). One of the most learned and lettered men in Nigeria's history, chinua achebe, does not and i insist does not trifle with his culture.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by xnsandrxns: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Chai! see as Dortmund spoil my 342k ticket....after 2wks embarassed
Such a sad one bro
In their homeground for that matter
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Asebaba1(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Op you would have gone to labour room for her not only the kitchen. Foooooooooooooooooooooool
jonhemma11:
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by bluedy: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2016
That is what it take to be a real man, if your really worth that for.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by seguntijan(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
He didn't create any of such in the first instance. So please let's check the existence of such office before the contents, else it would be illogical and inconsistent with all legal justifications.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Wizteaser: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Wailing team keeps increasing. To God be the glory.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by dualprince0280: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
jonhemma11:
President Buhari's response today when asked what he has to say about his wife's explosive interview on BBC has continued to generate online reactions.

Shockingly, Buhari surprised Nigerians by saying that his wife "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room".Nigerians continue to throw shades after shades on him.Oga Reno Omokri no dey carry last for this kind thing.He subtly mocked President Buhari with pictures of kissing his wife and wrote...

'This is me kissing my wife. She belongs by my side. If she is good enough to enter the labour room to give birth to my children, then I am man enough to enter the kitchen to cook for her. She has added value to me! This is how you treat a woman'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/this-is-me-kissing-my-wife-she-belongs.html?m=1

The action in pix is totally not African. my president is a real and pure African without dilute.All he said about wife real and days how its in Africa.Any other responsibility of a woman aside kitchen and bedroom responsibility is non-Africa.so,don't think mr president don't know what's saying.more so,he is not of dis weak generation,DAT our men can't shout at their woman and give oder.No egalitarian in Black land.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by athorello(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Meanwhile, father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be shaking their heads from heaven at this pastor. Though the aforementioned had several maids and servants, the wives were fully in charge of those departments. Or his Ashia spiritually playing those roles from London Iranu. If this were to be ancient times, I'll support the council who paved way for Esther became queen back in Shushan.

Lol

Picture of Omokri (he goat) washing his wife's undies or I don't believe shit!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by abouzaid: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2016
keniolawumi56:
Lol, Buhari don enter am. Meanwhile, this is my Babe she is part of me, In fact she is my half.
bros even your babe get her boo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by lilkhaleefa1(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Chai! see as Dortmund spoil my 342k ticket....after 2wks embarassed
chaiii me na 1.9M Ticket dey spoil
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by nnokwa042(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Taeewo:
See ur name, Nnamdi, u fit be terrorist like Kanu.. ...
how many afonja he killed ?but u love buharia that his statement made northern mad dogs to kill coppers which yorubas re among the dead. But i still love my yoruba christians
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Next pls
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Babysheart(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Good response to a President who talks through his anus.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by magoo10(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
the same way he doesnt think before taking actions and that is why we find ourselves where we are today
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by obaloppelujo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao..............People dey fight buhari now over his wife,una wan marry the woman if baba divorce her ?
Nigerians can use daga for somebody's injury , seriously i didnt support buhari's statement and will never cos he who finds a wife finds a good thing , she is your partner not a MAID. I felt the woman spoke well, she spit anger and was just diplomatic , i applaud her for that cos no firstlady have ever be this MEAN.
My advice for mrs buhari is that : You became the first lady cos your hubby was a president ,your influence didnt make him president his influence made you firstlady .
If you divorce him another woman will take your place and enjoy what you've nutured for years , remember the first lady when he was a military leader is no'more and buhari still lives.
Baba and Mama Buhari just settle this on bed and dont make your private life become topic of dicussion..........to me its just too funny.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by October1960: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thief Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Sensie(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:
cool
What app did you use to do that??!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Nateben(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sensie:

What app did you use to do that??!

Not an app, got them online wink
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Sensie(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:

Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Sensie(f): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:

What site?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Sensie(f): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:

What site?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Nateben(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sensie:

What site?

BBM to be precise.. Open your BBM, go to stickers, you'll find all kinds of memes there, but they are all for sale.. So what I do is, I open them one after the other and creen crab it, then after, I crop them......

That's all
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oildichotomy:
And you expect your president to watch those?

Really

If he did,our situation will be directly opposite to what it is now
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by mikolo80: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
jonhemma11:

pesin wen him wife Don cook vegetable give.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by pussyAvenger: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
nigerians are hypocrites.....men who obviously do worse are now forming leonado de caprio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.