Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? (10803 Views)

See 20 Ways Masturbation Can Demolish Your Life And Connections! / Mind Connections / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
And sisisioge chased them all away
cry cry cry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Ode

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Loosen up more...it helps with the 'crankiness' grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

Loosen up more...it helps with the 'crankiness' grin

Bobo Yi
Fimisile

All those willing to help are gone
cry cry cry cry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by sunvick(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Eyahhhh.!!!! Dyt is quite unfortunate that the recession is heating you up.
Oya how do you need the money? Cash, cheque, or kind.

#helpDYTonrecession
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Bobo Yi
Fimisile

All those willing to help are gone
cry cry cry cry
And I'm supposed to care because?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
sunvick:
Eyahhhh.!!!! Dyt is quite unfortunate that the recession is heating you up.
Oya how do you need the money? Cash, cheque, or kind.

#helpDYTonrecession

angry angry angry
Stop na

steppin:

And I'm supposed to care because?

Just go abeg
Sorry if I insulted you or you felt insulted

My helper ooo
My helper ooooo
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by sunvick(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oya I pledge 1k to open the donation floor.

#helpDYTonrecession
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
sunvick:
Oya I pledge 1k to open the donation floor.

#helpDYTonrecession

I give up
Since y'all think I am joking
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by sisisioge: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
And sisisioge chased them all away
cry cry cry

Baaaaby grin Remember what the elders say about your river not flowing pass you? Those folks aren't your maga ni...yours are on their way. Don't worry honeybee.

By the way, I think we are all broke this season. However, God in his infinite mercy will keep us going. When a door closes, He leaves a window opened so we could keep breathing pending when He opens a better door.

Thank God for his mercies! You no broke reach me babes, I swear you no broke reach me!
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
sisisioge:

Baaaaby grin Remember what the elders say about your river not flowing pass you? Those folks aren't your maga ni...yours are on their way. Don't worry honeybee.

By the way, I think we are all broke this season. However, God in his infinite mercy will keep us going. When a door closes, He leaves a window opened so we could keep breathing pending when He opens a better door.

Thank God for his mercies! You no broke reach me babes, I swear you no broke reach me!

Maga ke
Awon helpers

I no ask for money again
No connection I been want
cry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

Trust me, dumber things have been produced from that moniker undecided
You're on full _retard mode today, I see. Enjoy your idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:
If Seu.n wasn't slow in making changes in Nl, he would have added a report button for useless threads like this one a long time ago.
One or two clicks and the thread goes to the joke section where it belongs.
What makes this thread useless?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

angry angry angry
Stop na

Just go abeg
Sorry if I insulted you or you felt insulted

My helper ooo
My helper ooooo
cry cry cry cry
No need. Already had my revenge.
See all those insulting posts that went missing? That's megrin
You've been in Nl long enough...you shouldn't take anything personal here. I don't.
So long.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Ohhhhhhh

You chased chris2face away
Now this one
cry cry cry cry

Can you people just pls see the seriousness in this
I am not joking
angry angry angry angry
Please PM me your account details. It's not much at all o but just help me manage it. Times are tough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by joseph1832ng: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Please PM me your account details. It's not much at all o but just help me manage it. Times are tough
For reasons I can't explain, this post of yours just gave me an erection_ grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Amebo dey worry you now.
Make noise like an airplane and fly away.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by An0nimus: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

Clap for yourself. You've been doing a good job.
I'm leaving anyway...my posts seems to be extending the thread longer than it should. Thread is dead and buried.
*In Oliver Queen's voice* You have failed this city.

lmaooo grin grin grin grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by An0nimus: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
She's serious guys. Only $45 abi na pounds sef, She even accepts bitcoin grin grin grin

Dyt you be character aswear cheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

Amebo dey worry you now.
Make noise like an airplane and fly away.
So says someone who comes online to display his lack of home training. The internet gives a lot of people the leeway to vent their inner barbarian, so your attitude does not surprise me.

Consider yourself ignored henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
joseph1832ng:
For reasons I can't explain, this post of yours just gave me an erection_ grin
Steady there, tiger grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by luvablesam(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
What is this
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I for like post am here ooo
My other phone is off and I don't know it
When I am able put it on
I will post it here

Thanchu my crazy fwend sis
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
An0nimus:
She's serious guys. Only $45 abi na pounds sef, She even accepts bitcoin grin grin grin

Dyt you be character aswear cheesy
You no kuku believe me

steppin:

No need. Already had my revenge.
See all those insulting posts that went missing? That's megrin
You've been in Nl long enough...you shouldn't take anything personal here. I don't.
So long.
You actually think I meant me telling you sorry?
undecided undecided

luvablesam:
What is this
Water and garri
undecided
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ranchhoddas: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
hahn:

Trust me, dumber things have been produced from that moniker undecided
Trouble-makercheesy
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

So says someone who comes online to display his lack of home training. The internet gives a lot of people the leeway to vent their inner barbarian, so your attitude does not surprise me.

Consider yourself ignored henceforth.
Eyaa! E pain you? What were you expecting? A hug? Maybe a peck? Funny how you're quick to point out my lack of home training, but yours is way worse. The way you throw insults at every given opportunity shows the kind of woman you are. I pity the poor retard that ends up with you. He's gonna wish he was dead.
Don't rile me up and expect me to keep calm.
It's pretty obvious we don't get along, so back off me.
We're not buddies...get that into your brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

You no kuku believe me

You actually think I meant me telling you sorry?
undecided undecided

Water and garri
undecided
Then, your sarcasm is noted.
Enjoy!
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Because the OP is one of your crew you won't see anything wrong with it. If na random person do this same thing una go start FBI on top their matter. Double standards. @ OP no hard feelings. Just making an observation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

Eyaa! E pain you? What were you expecting? A hug? Maybe a peck? Funny how you're quick to point out my lack of home training, but yours is way worse. The way you throw insults at every given opportunity shows the kind of woman you are. I pity the poor retard that ends up with you. He's gonna wish he was dead.
Don't rile me up and expect me to keep calm.
It's pretty obvious we don't get along, so back off me.
We're not buddies...get that into your brain.
I asked a simple question and you responded rudely and yet you're here spewing bullshit.

Who says we are buddies? Tweh, I reject it! I can't be buddies with your ilk.

I pity the poor retard who falls into your trap as wife. You will use your bad character to drive her to suicide.

Don't peck me, ejor o. Your lips will give me eczema

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Because the OP is one of your crew you won't see anything wrong with it. If na random person do this same thing una go start FBI on top their matter. Double standards. @ OP no hard feelings. Just making an observation.
Let me get this straight. The OP, a very well known, reputable Nairaland oldie creates a thread on her situation, and I'm supposed to scoff?

Mark the word 'random'. There lies the difference.

2 Likes

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by joseph1832ng: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:
Steady there, tiger grin
Meow. grin

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by steppin: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I asked a simple question and you responded rudely and yet you're here spewing bullshit.

Who says we are buddies? Tweh, I reject it! I can't be buddies with your ilk.

I pity the poor retard who falls into your trap as wife. You will use your bad character to drive her to suicide.

Don't peck me, ejor o. Your lips will give me eczema
Childish talk. Thought you ignored me?
You can't resist the temptation, can you? Like peak, it's in you. You reek of bad attitude.
I can choose to respond to you any way I like, I don't owe you a damn thing.
You're bad news and not worth the headache.
Run along, will you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ranchhoddas: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Let me get this straight. The OP, a very well known, reputable Nairaland oldie creates a thread on her situation, and I'm supposed to scoff?

Mark the word 'random'. There lies the difference.
Mr A loses $45 and needs to get it replaced. Mr B needs to feed or pay his fees or do something urgent. You are saying we have to attend to Mr A first because he's more famous. Makes sense. Reminds me of Nigerian political parties.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! / Punishment For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.