Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? (10862 Views)

See 20 Ways Masturbation Can Demolish Your Life And Connections! / Mind Connections / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by JackBizzle: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I asked a simple question and you responded rudely and yet you're here spewing bullshit.
Who says we are buddies? Tweh, I reject it! I can't be buddies with your ilk.
I pity the poor retard who falls into your trap as wife. You will use your bad character to drive her to suicide.
Don't peck me, ejor o. Your lips will give me eczema

steppin:

Eyaa! E pain you? What were you expecting? A hug? Maybe a peck? Funny how you're quick to point out my lack of home training, but yours is way worse. The way you throw insults at every given opportunity shows the kind of woman you are. I pity the poor retard that ends up with you. He's gonna wish he was dead.
Don't rile me up and expect me to keep calm.
It's pretty obvious we don't get along, so back off me.
We're not buddies...get that into your brain.

Ishilove, do you enjoy fighting and making a fool out of yourself all over nairaland? You just never accept that you're wrong!

How did you ever become a supermod?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
I want go chop freebie food and look around at Muri Okunla park today but I have three problems :

My drivers licence is expired. I just noticed today and I no want risk VIO, FRSC wahala( they hide around law school and marwa r/abouy)

Today's my drivers off day.

No money for uber.

I truly wouldn't mind a paid return uber ride or a home delivery of movies, drinks and food, steaming hot amala won't be bad.

Dyt, can you bless me from the much you have received? angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by hahn(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

You're on full _retard mode today, I see. Enjoy your idiocy.

I am already doing that tongue
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by hahn(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Trouble-makercheesy

cheesy grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifyalways:

Dyt, can you bless me from the much you have received? angry
No one gave anything
You inclusive don't believe me

angry angry angry angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Mr A loses $45 and needs to get it replaced. Mr B needs to feed or pay his fees or do something urgent. You are saying we have to attend to Mr A first because he's more famous. Makes sense. Reminds me of Nigerian political parties.

You think it's all about the $45?

Smh

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by luvablesam(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

You no kuku believe me

You actually think I meant me telling you sorry?
undecided undecided

Water and garri
undecided

Goes near her to check what is wrong again!!! 'Oh, her epileptic fits are starting up again' ......i am praying for you
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
luvablesam:

Goes near her to check what is wrong again!!! 'Oh, her epileptic fits are starting up again' ......i am praying for you

Iwo lomani epileptic fits
Nonsense agbaya
angry angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Caveatemptor(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Pls this is no jokes
Dunno why everyone is taking my posts to be something funny
cry cry cry cry

Caveatemptor
I see you ooo

Nice thread,Idayatu.
Thanks for relieving the tension.
Lots of respect to you.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ranchhoddas: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

You think it's all about the $45?
Smh
No I don't think that!
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Nice thread,Idayatu.
Thanks for relieving the tension.
Lots of respect to you.

Relieve tension?

It's good not to play too much I guess
At my time of need now people think its all jokes

Ranchhoddas:
No I don't think that!
Someone already said it
If I didn't say I was about to drink sniper
No one would listen and coupled with the fact that I am a known joker

No problem
cry cry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ranchhoddas: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Someone already said it

No problem
Eeeya. Ishilove was planning to epp your ministry na, manage whatever she gives. Take a picture of the sniper bottle and put it here. You might just get the response you desire.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Caveatemptor(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Relieve tension?

It's good not to play too much I guess
At my time of need now people think its all jokes

Someone already said it

No problem
cry cry

Dyt,
You need to threaten to commit suicide,you need to threaten to commit bodily harm to yourself for people to take you seriously. You need to scream out and threaten hell and brimstones for your thread to be taken serious.
Quite frankly,this thread is a joke to ease the tension caused by Mojis thread. Once again,thank you for relieving tension.
Respect,ma. grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Mr A loses $45 and needs to get it replaced. Mr B needs to feed or pay his fees or do something urgent. You are saying we have to attend to Mr A first because he's more famous. Makes sense. Reminds me of Nigerian political parties.
You said if it were to be some 'random' person, 'we' would go into FBI mode.

I would rather attend to Mr A who has a reputation than Mr B who I will have to go through the process of verifying, and whose sincerity hangs on a 50/50 balance.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ranchhoddas: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

You said if it were to be some 'random' person, 'we' would go into FBI mode.

I would rather attend to Mr A who has a reputation than Mr B who I will have to go through the process of verifying, and whose sincerity hangs on a 50/50 balance.
E don do. I no know who send me put mouth.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

Childish talk. Thought you ignored me?
You can't resist the temptation, can you? Like peak, it's in you. You reek of bad attitude.
I can choose to respond to you any way I like, I don't owe you a damn thing.
You're bad news and not worth the headache.
Run along, will you?
Lol. No, I can't resist putting assholes like you in their place. I've been on ignore mode for so long but now I wanna let out some steam.

I asked a simple question "what makes this thread useless?" It was an innocuous enquiry but what was your response? What was the tone of your response? Is there anything insultive in the question I asked? Your defence is 'I can answer you any way I like', so you opted to be rude in your response to my question. No qualms, I too will give you 'any how yagayaga'.

You are rude, uncouth , arrogant and ill mannered and i'm currently primed to 'Suffer No Idiocy' mode so I will dish you your just desserts.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ayobase(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
cry cry cry
I am broke I need money I have account numbers
Fbn Gtb Diamond
I have ATM's for them and I get alert too
Epppp me before I leave Eppppppp

Jaybee3
Tearoses
Onegai
Efemenaxy
Mizmycoli
Funjosh
Ayobase
Thorpido
Anonimus na o or 0? undecided An0nimus
5minsmadness
Sisisioge
Caveatemptor
Walahi this is no jokes

If una no gree gimme money Contract nko?

Pls, kindly forward your NorthOmega Bank details to me.
Contract? What is your area of specialization?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
E don do. I no know who send me put mouth.

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Dyt,
You need to threaten to commit suicide,you need to threaten to commit bodily harm to yourself for people to take you seriously. You need to scream out and threaten hell and brimstones for your thread to be taken serious.
Quite frankly,this thread is a joke to ease the tension caused by Mojis thread. Once again,thank you for relieving tension.
Respect,ma. grin
Brother Caveat, she's not joking o. sad
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Dyt,
Respect,ma. grin

See uncle daddy
Me I have account numbers and I am willing to be helped
True true
cry cry
I will send you a PM oo
Ehn ehn
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
ayobase:

Contract? What is your area of specialization?
Facilities

Even if na to supply tissue paper
So long it brings in money and I don't go broke
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ayobase(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. No, I can't resist putting assholes like you in their place. I've been on ignore mode for so long but now I wanna let out some steam.

I asked a simple question "what makes this thread useless?" It was an innocuous enquiry but what was your response? What was the tone of your response? Is there anything insultive in the question I asked? Your defence is 'I can answer you any way I like', so you opted to be rude in your response to my question. No qualms, I too will give you 'any how yagayaga'.

You are rude, uncouth , arrogant and ill mannered and i'm currently primed to 'Suffer No Idiocy' mode so I will dish you your just desserts.

Lolz.

The guy didn't know the tail of the serpent has been stepped on before now.

Anger-mode still active!
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Brother Caveat, she's not joking o. sad

Dunno why people think its all jokes
I don't wanna rip people sha
I want those that can give 50k and won't feel it

It will be selfish of me to start taking donations from those that have little

Do you get where I am coming from?

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Marvel1206: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
How much do you need?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
ayobase:

Lolz.

The guy didn't know the tail of the serpent has been stepped on before now.

Anger-mode still active!
My brother I now know why he is so aggressive. He is one of these IPOD yoots on Nairaland shouting 'Biafra or death'. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3315576/nnamdi-kanu-sacked-ipob-leader/10#49339840

Nairaland says no to Biafra!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Marvel1206:
How much do you need?

I think I will actually prefer a contract/connection
That would give me more money all the time

But I wouldn't still mind a token of 50k
kiss

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

I perfectly understand.
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I perfectly understand.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Marvel1206: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

I think I will actually prefer a contract/connection
That would give me more money all the time

But I wouldn't still mind a token of 50k
kiss

no contracts or people to connect you with presently.. What are you into sef ?cheesy

anyway by cash or cheque
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Marvel1206:

no contracts or people to connect you with presently.. What are you into sef ?cheesy

anyway by cash or cheque

Facilities
Contract na contract oo
I go do am
No be to do market and buy ni

Cash/cheque?
You wanna see me?
I can send account number na
And I will thank you so much that other NLers will thank you too

1 Like

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by ayobase(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:

Yes, I perfectly do get where you are coming from.

Sebi it is just like King David who took the only cattle of that poor man to entertain visitor when he had more than enough to slaughter for his visitor abi?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Odunharry(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? / How Do I Get My Baby To Sleep Peacefully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.