Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? (10886 Views)

See 20 Ways Masturbation Can Demolish Your Life And Connections! / Mind Connections / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Amberon:
oh okay. I can see the mail now but can't view it.

Forward your whatsapp number
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dyt:

Oh no
But I am serious
Deep sigh

*soliloquy*
This is what happens when you play too much idaya
I have told you to stop joking around and about with everything
angry angry angry

the most hilarious thread on the forum... grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

the most hilarious thread on the forum... grin

So you haf laugh finish abi?
Now pay me
angry angry angry
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dyt:

So you haf laugh finish abi?
Now pay me
angry angry angry

I haven't ma... I love ya creativity.. that was then nae, you're now a proud Ceo.. an international woman receiving dollars... epp.. can i dm you my domiciliary account digits?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

I haven't ma... I love ya creativity.. that was then nae, you're now a proud Ceo.. an international woman receiving dollars... epp.. can i dm you my domiciliary account digits?

Rolls eyes?
Battling eyelashes
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dyt:

Rolls eyes?
Battling eyelashes

Big babe...i want to stroll..shey you will take me to Dubai ?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Big babe...i want to stroll..shey you will take me to Dubai ?

Why not if not
Visa is cheap
Ticket comes with ease and hotel are everywhere

You can't spend 1m for 2 weeks
grin grin
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dyt:

Why not if not
Visa is cheap
Ticket comes with ease and hotel are everywhere

You can't spend 1m for 2 weeks
grin grin

Please..i no my place on the social ladder abeg.. 1M kor.. if i put 1M into my current biz, 11 months, i'll be sailing the coasts of Tasmania, riding od donkeys in Kazakhstan, swimming in the cool waters of the Barbados, i'll be riding the backs of giraffes in Eastern Africa, in fact, i'll be in Panama controlling all the nite clubs there... wink

I like your flow sha.. Sup ?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Please..i no my place on the social ladder abeg.. 1M kor.. if i put 1M into my current biz, 11 months, i'll be sailing the coasts of Tasmania, riding od donkeys in Kazakhstan, swimming in the cool waters of the Barbados, i'll be riding the backs of giraffes in Eastern Africa, in fact, i'll be in Panama controlling all the nite clubs there... wink

Ijebu man
Hian

Do you mean what's up?
Boooobs
Muchecheche
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Ijebu man
Hian

Do you mean what's up?
Boooobs
Muchecheche[url][/url]
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Odunharry(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dyt afternoon. Longest time. Let's talk on WhatsApp.
I don't have any old contact anymore
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dyt:

Ijebu man
Hian

Do you mean what's up?
Boooobs
Muchecheche[url][/url]

Lol Chai babe... Chai... you don finish me o
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by remsonik(f): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nawa o. Dyt how many of them donate money for you?
Re: If una no gree gimme money, contract and connections nko? by Dyt(f): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
remsonik:
Nawa o. Dyt how many of them donate money for you?

For where
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Reasons Dad Should Also Take Paternity Leave! / Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong / How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.