Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola (28980 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / DSS Raid: Why FG Must Apologise To Justice Dimgba—falana (SAN) / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Dimgba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ehissi(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
well , you've just explained how you earn more than your salary and the judge in question hasn't. Until he explains, he's seen as a corrupt judge. Don't tell me you don't know what our anti-money laundering act says.

Until the judges explains, he's seen as a corrupt judges.

Meaning; he is guilty until proven innocent ba??

I believe you are very educated and highly informed!!

Oya tell us what does out anti-money laundering act say??
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by danosky91(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
re u sure ?
“…Upon signing the document,
they told me that I am under
arrest and ordered me with
guns still pointed at me to move outside. As I was going,
they told me they were taking
me to their office, Department
of State Services (DSS) office,
without showing any warrant
of arrest,” the letter read. “I obeyed them and about six
o’clock in the morning, I was
whisked away from my
residence to the DSS office
without any warrant of arrest
or reason for my arrest. “From the time of my arrival at
the DSS office, at about 6:45am
on 8/10/2016, I was not told
what my crime was for over
24 hours till the evening of
9/10/2016.
yes he is correct.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
Igbos are easy to whip... grin grin grin
See yeye excuse...

Igbos will vote you for president for saying this aswer!

smh...

1)Igbos were the ones who protested against the prosecution of Tinubu at CCB?

2)Igbos protested against prosecution of Fashola and his borehole?

3)Igbo are the ones protesting presently for Buhari not consulting Tinubu?

4)Igbo are the ones who sacked and celebrated sack of a judge for simply revealing a governor's looting of his state?

Igbo hatred will annihilate you quicker than hiv ...cure your soul NOW

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by MrGerald(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
why are you not looking at this? Isn't this enough for him to be hounded?
He's trying to curry favour from some parts of the north , reason he cited dasuki and SE by mentioning kanu
undecided

The Yoruba people I know will not support their own caught in corruption. I know the iPods; those he has used kanu's name to appeal to will cry for him , not the north and SW.
why are you calling pple names here... cow, donkey, so now you're a mediator between the north and sw, why are you pained?
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by MrGerald(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
Igbos are easy to whip... grin grin grin
See yeye excuse...

Igbos will vote you for president for saying this aswer!
Who's this one and what's he talking abt? mtxheewww...see person wet dey talk about the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by buzquet(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2016
naijaking1:
Courageous judge, history will vindicate you!
we will judge him our self. The era of "history will judge you'll is over.

Ride on Baba
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by buzquet(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2016
naijaking1:

You can't practice democracy by arresting judges who rule against your interest.
There is no where it said they found money in his house, your making things to justify your paymaster's action. Not surprised by your position though!
show me where he defended himself over the money allegation. There Is no democracy with corrupt Judge's, for God sake!
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
He's trying to curry favour from some parts of the north , reason he cited dasuki and SE by mentioning kanu
undecided
The Yoruba people I know will not support their own caught in corruption. I know the iPods; those he has used kanu's name to appeal to will cry for him , not the north and SW.

1)Some of you sound so pathetic and idiotic without qualms ...How can someone be currying favour when he's saying a verifiable fact ...So which of his statement have you proved to be lie or misrepresentation of fact now?

2)So how come you developed selective amnesia to other of his claims for which he said DSS based his arrest?

“A DSS officially finally informed me that the search of my arrest were based on these three allegations; petition of Hon. Jenkins Duvie dated 4th of April 2016 to the National Judicial Council (NJC); granting bail to Col. Sambo Dasuki and the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu; and using my office to secure my wife’s appointment as the head of civil service state through Senator Bola Tinubu.”

3)So which tribe protested against Prosecution of Tinubu? And even insults any living being if prosecution of Fashola is raised?

4)Which tribe sacked and celebrated the sack of the judge whose sole crime was revealing how a governor is looting and ehshortchanging his state?

5)It is always good to keep shut and leave people in doubt of your sanity than to talk and erase all the doubt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Bom4Real: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
:

\

You r just a very big fool,who can't reason again because of bigotry,your likes are the ones that have kept Nigeria on her kneels for many years.
I regret sharing the same country with ur u people,since u support evil,u and ur generations will kept reaping same
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by hardbody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So what crime did the honourable jurist commit by keeping his money in his own house?

Did we even see the money? Should they not have shown us the stack of cash, infact would they not normally do if there was such an incriminating evidence?

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by july66: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2016
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/raid-why-i-was-arrested-justice-ademola/

We are back to military times. A judge gives judgement, the government did not only refuse to comply, they arrest the judge. When APC was in opposition, Lai Mohammed would have been crying from roof tops. This action is enough for the Attorney General of a civilised nation to resign. The question for die hard supporters of government is whether it is right for government to select which judgement to obey. You cannot be the accuser and judge in the same case. It is only a tyrant that will be accuser & judge in the same case.

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Maski87: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Bad people but how about the one million dollar cash the found in your house,
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by loswhite(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
so his father being a CJN means he should be rich? I give up!
no it means he should be poor...olodo

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by loswhite(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2016
dondaddycares:

under which law? please educate us. May be i read a different law in the university and at the law school from the one you are quoting.
so what abt those without salary...lol the way some ppl reason is just crazy
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by hamilton62(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
he kept money that's way beyond his earnings, that in itself is a 'crime'.
do you know the earning of the judge?
Even knowing his earning does it mean you know his streams of income?
Only the poor think replica to this thought of yours...
If you have a little cash outside your comfort one, then, you willl understand what multiple streams of income is.
A lot of men you think what enrich them is their business/profession you know, are far above that because they are multi-business investors.
How on earth will you say a jury is not worth such when your so-called DSS are acting on script without invitation to nail him since they are omniscience to know that he has such money before they came for the search or what is their reason for the search if not to indict his with cash?
Use you brain pls and don't act like a particular set of people from some regions where words from their place of worship are swallowed hook and sinker, if you are, you have the opportunity and right to be rational because that's you being a human and not an animal.
Pls, povert and its mentality is abhorred, so don't come radiating it here with your words or actions...
I owe no one an apology for diffusing the truth...
Your state of mind is grounded.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ostopsmich(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are you interested in making extra income from home? Visit this webpage http://healthylivingconsults.com/planb.html to learn more
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by IPOB123london: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
and the gworo chewing in charge is yet to show up his asset in the public since; nawo
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by lailo: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thought he would talk about d money.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
re u sure ?
“…Upon signing the document,
they told me that I am under
arrest and ordered me with
guns still pointed at me to move outside. As I was going,
they told me they were taking
me to their office, Department
of State Services (DSS) office,
without showing any warrant
of arrest,” the letter read. “I obeyed them and about six
o’clock in the morning, I was
whisked away from my
residence to the DSS office
without any warrant of arrest
or reason for my arrest. “From the time of my arrival at
the DSS office, at about 6:45am
on 8/10/2016, I was not told
what my crime was for over
24 hours till the evening of
9/10/2016.
Nop he is not tell us if you are
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by yanabasee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
the evidence is there with the DSS and it shall be presented against them in court. Keeping the money is not the crime, but keeping what's more than your salary is.

I didn't want to quote you but u're just being naïve so I chose to educate u a little..

Firstly... The report never said anything about finding money in his apartment... Upon keeping him for 24hours in his residence.. They must have searched all over the house without finding anything...

He stated categorically that he was arrested and kept for long before he was told the reason for the arrest..

Again.. U quoted someone up there by asking "who's interest" and here you're saying he'll be charged to court... And you want to believe that the judge that will preside over this case will grant the FG a win on this? Lol... Judges are like a cabal of it's own.. More like a cult.. The FG will lose this very case and if care isn't taken.. Would pay handsomely for defamation.. Trust me!
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear I am already earning far more than my salary now because o learnt to save and invest my savings,so you mean to tell me that I am now commuting a crime? What portion of the Nigerian constitution says one can't invest and earn additional income to complement his salary? How exactly do you people reason?
Don't make a simple case very complicated for us here. Let him go to court and tell the potential trial judge his other sources of income. If I can't claim he is guilty yet, you too can't claim he is innocent as well. It is not up to us but trial judge.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Laredojohn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nigeria Security agencies and lies....i dunno of other reasons, but for his wife appointed as the head of service of Lagos State, that I know, his wife was due for the position because she was the most senior permanent secretary still in service as at her point of appointment,which has mostly being the tradition in the lagos State Civil service, anyways I believe you will be vindicated soon, the country will forever not be like this...
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Omeokachie: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari the vindictive president. Vety petty old man.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by sapientia(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
If all these trash in the media is what DSS prosecutors will present in court against these judges..

Then i see the judges in this mood already

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by thunder74(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
ruled against whose interest? Was that the reason dss gave? Didn't the judge himself talk about a petition against him?
And you expect DSS to say "ladies and gentlemen, please be informed that we arrested the judges bc they severally ruled against us in their courts"
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Efikoroy: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
It was the order you gave for their release that brought that huge amount of money into your house?

These thieves always find something to blame when they're caught. Thank God you didn't blame it on the devil this time around just like every other African criminal caught.

I beg, how much was found in his house? Pls,tell us cause, from your statement ,you witnessed everything
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by fakati(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
If thou doest well sin liest at the door.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by vickylincon(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
naijaking1:

You can't practice democracy by arresting judges who rule against your interest.
There is no where it said they found money in his house, your making things to justify your paymaster's action. Not surprised by your position though!
don't tell me you believed this rogue. Can't you read between the lines Nigerians? These people are using religion, tribes and Colour to segregate us and wants us to pity them. Remembered metuh said the same thing about his pry school friend. These people are using tribe.. Don't be deceived pls
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by dondaddycares(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
loswhite:
so what abt those without salary...lol the way some ppl reason is just crazy

Answer simple question you wanna divert into another...is that how your logic works? If you are not aware of how the justice system works then don't display your ignorance for the public to notice. Law is not for the layman to interpret...some people went to school for it and it's their job...rather than displaying crass ignorance you can also go to school for it.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by TRAVEL101(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ademola said he saw his arrest as revenge from Abubakar Malami, attorney-general of the federation (AGF), whose arrest and detention he ordered over a professional misconduct while he was judge in Kano between 2004 and 2008.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by TRAVEL101(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mohammed, a Russian-trained medical doctor, revealed this in an interview with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday. Mrs. Buhari had accused an unnamed cabal, made up of individuals who were not part of the struggle for Buhari’s emergence as president, of having hijacked the Presidency. Expressing her frustration, Mrs. Buhari threatened not to support any attempt by her husband to re- contest in 2019 if things do not change. Mohammed alleged that the president’s handlers were making similar mistakes committed by those who served as close advisers to ex-President Umaru Yar’Adua. According to him, Buhari was in Germany to receive treatment for an undisclosed ailment but his handlers arranged a state visit in an attempt to mask the truth. Mohammed said, “The reason the president travelled to Germany was not what it was advertised to be. The trip is basically a medical trip. It was undertaken for medical reasons. It was only converted to a state visit as an afterthought and that tells you the level of contempt the handlers of the president have for Nigerians. We blamed the handlers of Yar’Adua for the way they kept his ailment secret.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ademola should shut up his dirty mouth. He wants to politicize his arrest upon being accused of corruption.

Just face your trial alone and leave us out of your case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.