Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola (28988 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / DSS Raid: Why FG Must Apologise To Justice Dimgba—falana (SAN) / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Dimgba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by excel101(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Let him be properly investigated and if he's clean, definitely he'll be vindicated.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by snailspeed: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
back2sender:

When you tax a crime it becomes a commodity.
This is what the thief thief Judge have been doing, giving out black market judgement.
Only 5% children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers are celebrating CORRUPTION AND EVILS.

Sorry! I dont ralate with tribal bigots! My time is precious!
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by dapsonlou(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2016
snailspeed:

Whic mumu billions? You mean the crap DSS compiled in a sheet of paper? You think anyone takes such concotion seriously apart from zombies? grin

So you think the will be stupid to arrest a Judge without out finding charges? Ok
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by excel101(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
bigtt76:
If its not out of the banking system and with backing documentations on its acquisition. then it's legitimate.

If he'll alleged to have been corrupt, then he should prove himself not to be guilty of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Wadeoye(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
Is this not the man keeping $171k and N53m cash in his home?

Why can't he just keep shut?
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by back2sender: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
HAH:
Most people talking in this tread don't know that there is a law banning cash transaction of N500k for individual and N3M of corporate bodies.

The maximum cheque to be issued is also N10M, anything above must be done through a bank draft or transfers.

The question now is what is Justice Ademola doing with $300k and N90M at home?
Dont mind the 5% children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers who does not want GOOD in thier BILE FULL LIVES.
An ibo man kills his own parents wives, children, brothers and sisters for money, so having this large amount of money in the house is good news.
Happy sunday to my hausa, fulani, afonja and the good people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by back2sender: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2016
snailspeed:

Sorry! I dont ralate with tribal bigots! My time is precious!
See this wasted archanchatina from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Hatred was started by ibo people n ijaw people. They are been paid back in thier own coin.
Ewu indo-fuckin-nesia
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by back2sender: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2016
DesChyko:

Give a comprehensive example of the black market judgements he gave please. I will like to use it as an instance when discussing with people.
Releasing the terrorist amigo supermarket after collecting 350million naira bribe.

Freed the terrorist president of indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan Nnamdi KANU after collecting over 200 million naira

Freed Nigeria number 1ATM machine and terrorist SAMBORIBOBO DASUKIGATE.

He Freed 3 known terrorist after collecting money.

I stand with DSS AND PRESIDENT BUHARI
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by conquerour(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016
naijaking1:

You can't practice democracy by arresting judges who rule against your interest.
There is no where it said they found money in his house, your making things to justify your paymasters action. Not surprised by your position though!
Fable! No where it said they found money in his house. Oga go sit down
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016
naijaking1:

You can't practice democracy by arresting judges who rule against your interest.
There is no where it said they found money in his house, your making things to justify your paymaster's action. Not surprised by your position though!
Have you ever see a thief said he was caught with money?

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by conquerour(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So what crime did the honourable jurist commit by keeping his money in his own house?
How much is his salary and how much do they found in his room and in his bank Acct? You a culprits. Oleeeeeee
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by DesChyko: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2016
back2sender:

Releasing the terrorist amigo supermarket after collecting 350million naira bribe.

Freed the terrorist president of indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan Nnamdi KANU after collecting over 200 million naira

Freed Nigeria number 1ATM machine and terrorist SAMBORIBOBO DASUKIGATE.

He Freed 3 known terrorist after collecting money.

I stand with DSS AND PRESIDENT BUHARI

When I said a comprehensive example, I meant one with names and details of the evidence against the case, details of the verdict and the illegal transaction. What you put up there are 'one-line sentences' that can easily be gotten from google search page.

I mean in-depth exposure from first-hand witnesses. Even if it's a link let me go read up.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by President99: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Shut up judge! others were equally arrested stop claiming victimhoodness
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by bigerboy200: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear I am already earning far more than my salary now because o learnt to save and invest my savings,so you mean to tell me that I am now commuting a crime? What portion of the Nigerian constitution says one can't invest and earn additional income to complement his salary? How exactly do you people reason?
All of you should keep supporting and justifying these criminal elements in different clothings.. instead of we young Nigerians to go out there to fight for the future of this country,we are rather satisfied coming on nairaland to take sides with these bunch of crooks who have repeatedly and collectively raped the country..I wish I had tears to weep for us all...shame.

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by shidexbaba: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Did you expect someone that is looking for reason to justify his arrest to say that huge amount of money was found in his our? Please wake up... Beside he couldn't say anything about the money... Whether true or not

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Bsideboi(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2016
The point is not whether your arrest was a personal vendetta by d present AGf. The questions are:
Have you always discharged your duties as an incorruptible judge ?
Did you in anyway lobby for your wife's present juicy position in civil service using your office?
Did Dasuki pay some money into you bank acct.?

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by yemdogg: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
he kept money that's way beyond his earnings, that in itself is a 'crime'.

It's so unfortunate that someone like you will justify an act of the government and if same was done to you, you will run mad.....

Lemme educate you.

There is a document that governs Nigerian citizens and it's government. The document is called the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. Chapter 4 of the said constitution states that every individual is presumed innocent until adjudged guilty by a competent court of law. He has not been tried why then are you jumping the gun.

More particularly, it appears that someone like you don't think outside the box and that's the problem we have in this nation. You dont have an original opinion u just feed on people's opinions. The exclusive duty of DSS is to ensure national security. It is not their duty to arrest or prosecute corrupt judges and individuals. Besides the action of DSs an agency of the executive arm of government is a direct threat to the principle of separation of powers and a desperate attempt to submerge democracy in Nigeria.

How can someone be so uninformed.....chaii your ignorance amazes me.

3 Likes

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So what crime did the honourable jurist commit by keeping his money in his own house?

Well you see nothing bad in keeping #300 million at home? Even Dangote cannot keep that much at home.

https://www.nairaland.com/3395999/justice-ademola-adeniyi-whats-judge
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by airsaylongcon: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:

Just like Burutai bought a house in DXB that is way beyond his lifetime earning. DSS need to get to work on him as well
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by shidexbaba: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2016
conquerour:

How much is his salary and how much do they found in his room and in his bank Acct? You a culprits. Oleeeeeee
. It's money laundering crime to keep that amount of money in his house. What's the bank for if really he can defend the money?
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
u mean he doesn't save
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2016
NextGovernor:

Nonsense... Do you have any evidence in what you are saying and is it a crime to keep money at home?

Hatred is making you loose your senses, what's his yearly take him for him to have over #300 million at home?

I pity the hunger wey go strike you as you don use your last #100 to buy mb to defend this corrupt judge.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by yemdogg: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
shidexbaba:
. It's money laundering crime to keep that amount of money in his house. What's the bank for if really he can defend the money?

Has he been tried? Have u heard his side of the story. You're just jumping into conclusion base on dss' story.

Of course DSS will say anything to justify its act. You are there busy mumuing up and down grin
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by soldierdollar(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
why are you not looking at this? Isn't this enough for him to be hounded?
He's trying to curry favour from some parts of the north , reason he cited dasuki and SE by mentioning kanu
undecided

The Yoruba people I know will not support their own caught in corruption. I know the iPods; those he has used kanu's name to appeal to will cry for him , not the north and SW.

The way you reason eh is very appalling . Is the DSS now more seasoned than a judge with many years of experience that they have to dictate to the judiciary which case is right or wrong?
Even if they are more seasoned are they saddled with the responsibility of sanctioning erring judges ? What then is the work of the NJC ?

That you agreed that DSS was right in arresting the judge for granting Dasuki bail and freeing kanu is an indictment on the attorney general.

1 Like

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by yemdogg: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2016
soldierdollar:

The way you reason eh is very appalling . Is the DSS now more seasoned than a judge with many years of experience that they have to dictate to the judiciary which case is right or wrong?
Even if they are more seasoned are they saddled with the responsibility of sanctioning erring judges ? What then is the work of the NJC ?

That you agreed that DSS was right in arresting the judge for granting Dasuki bail and freeing kanu is an indictment on the attorney general.

Pls tell them o....

These people need serious reorientation.

They need to understand how a Democratic system works.

The funny thing is that upon on the bravado of DSS....they will bring then back to the court of law to charge them....after embarrassing the NJC and the judicial officers at large... What do you think will happen upon trial ?

The case is as good as dead upon arrival.

Only if the DSS has followed due process buh the sentiment and hatred they have against these judges have clouded their sensibilities that they acted outside the scope of their duties and obligations and now that they have created a problem for themselves I wonder how they intend to wiggle themselves out of it.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by omonnakoda: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
It was the order you gave for their release that brought that huge amount of money into your house?

These thieves always find something to blame when they're caught. Thank God you didn't blame it on the devil this time around just like every other African criminal caught.
Which huge amount of money? Did you see it? Why not be neutral and wait for facts to emerge.Has he been charged to court.Clearly you have already made up your mind that he is guilty> That is not logical at all. To my mind the onus is on the DSS to charge all these people to court and let the law take its course.We should not convict in the media.Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear I am already earning far more than my salary now because o learnt to save and invest my savings,so you mean to tell me that I am now commuting a crime? What portion of the Nigerian constitution says one can't invest and earn additional income to complement his salary? How exactly do you people reason?

Drop your address as you will need to go explain that to the EFCC.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2016
naijaking1:

He ruled that Dasuki should be released-- against Buhari.
He also ruled that Nnamdi Kanu should also be released--also against Buhari government.
Now instead of the government to present a better case for themselves, they simply arrested the judge fan unproven case of corruption.
We know what's going on

To slap you dey hungry me , the world know Dasuki is a criminal who supervise the sharing of $2.1 billion meant for ammunition.

Kanu flew into this country without passport which he enter into the country illegally which other evidence and fact are you talking about?
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by 4everGrand(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Una like to dey deceive unaself.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The fact remains that the DSS has got nothing on him.It is not a crime to keep money at home.Judges are not poor people and he wouldn't be poor even if his father was a Barrow pusher.

Flat heads are synonymous with crimes so it will has no meaning with them. What do we expect from the tribe where about 70% of them believe in drug trafficking, baby factories, prostituti.on etc
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by sapientia(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Convictng any of these judges is a joke..

You convince with only proofs and the law..
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by gawu1: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Marotzke:
We are yet to see evidence that money kept in his house is illegal. My problem with the zombies hailing this outrage on the Honourable judge is that they are blind to the third charge against him.
His alleged closeness to Tinubu, that enabled his wife to be appointed Head of service.
When ones closeness to Tinubu is now punished, then how long will it take before they come for Tinubu?
Oh, God is merciful! So, Tinubu, the nightmare of wailing wailers is now a friend of wailing wailers? No wonder that Fani Kayode seriously wants to be the first president of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / 2019: Forces Against Atiku / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.