Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola (28980 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / DSS Raid: Why FG Must Apologise To Justice Dimgba—falana (SAN) / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Dimgba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by notoriousbabe: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
[url][/url]g
naijaking1:
Courageous judge, history will vindicate you!
who history epp?
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ibahimxbbs: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
then go and tell that to ur colleagues at the law school nau, those one will even knw if all what you are quoting is right or wrong.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Abcka811: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
re u sure ?
“…Upon signing the document,
they told me that I am under
arrest and ordered me with
guns still pointed at me to move outside. As I was going,
they told me they were taking
me to their office, Department
of State Services (DSS) office,
without showing any warrant
of arrest,” the letter read. “I obeyed them and about six
o’clock in the morning, I was
whisked away from my
residence to the DSS office
without any warrant of arrest
or reason for my arrest. “From the time of my arrival at
the DSS office, at about 6:45am
on 8/10/2016, I was not told
what my crime was for over
24 hours till the evening of
9/10/2016.
To me your existence is of no use and importance not to your family but also to the larger society.
Do you actually thing Buhari's government is an inch useful? Are you saying any normal and well structured being, should ever table Buhari and thos his government serious? Since I became matured, this is the most foolish and most useless set of human beings running government. One cannot ever trust these senseless beings.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Abcka811: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Caseless:
It was the order you gave for their release that brought that huge amount of money into your house?

These thieves always find something to blame when they're caught. Thank God you didn't blame it on the devil this time around just like every other African criminal caught.
Dss did not show picture of the so called monies. I trust this Buhari dss and efcc. They are always asked to go after any perceived enenmies.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abcka811:
To me your existence is of no use and importance not to your family but also to the larger society.
Do you actually thing Buhari's government is an inch useful? Are you saying any normal and well structured being, should ever table Buhari and thos his government serious? Since I became matured, this is the most foolish and most useless set of human beings running government. One cannot ever trust these senseless beings.
i dont talk with senseless people
i hate Nairaland for one thin which is anyhow idiots can quote you
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by ganye1: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by bkool7(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear I am already earning far more than my salary now because o learnt to save and invest my savings,so you mean to tell me that I am now commuting a crime? What portion of the Nigerian constitution says one can't invest and earn additional income to complement his salary? How exactly do you people reason?

Dont get it twisted.
If you can account for how you made your million dollars witb other investment ,there`s no problem.
Listen, if the dss can proof that these judges are corrupt ,the mode of their arrest is secondary.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by aguiyi2: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

****Do you know how long he has been practising and diligently working hard to make money?
Do you know how many personal business he does and is a board member of?
Do you know what his family, and wife does other than his job as a judge?
Do you know the financial statuses of his children and other sources of money he has??
You guys just open your mouths anyhow when certain amount of money is called as if people dont work for money. How much is #500m to a man who had worked for over 40years, serving in different capacities both home and abroad, and with a family who is themselves financially bouyant.....
.........think like a man and stop thinking like a petty trader abeg undecided
. And people just keep #500m cash in their house?, stupid reasoning I say.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by laudate: 3:05am On Oct 17, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

How do you know it's beyond his earnings? Do you know how much he earns? You think he does not have other investments?

Justice Ademola was born into a very Rich family. His grandfather was a former CJN!!!

You forgot to add that the Ademola family own properties in exclusive neighbourhoods all over Lagos and Ogun state! Their family has been into properties for many decades! undecided

I will not support Buhari/DSS arrest of the judges until Buratai of the Nigerian Army has been arrested for owning a multimillion property in Dubai that exceeds his annual salary for 20 years!! angry
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by billyG(m): 4:23am On Oct 17, 2016
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/raid-why-i-was-arrested-justice-ademola/

must a judge speak in public?anything u say will b used agst u! y not await yur appearance in court.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by billyG(m): 4:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

****Do you know how long he has been practising and diligently working hard to make money?
Do you know how many personal business he does and is a board member of?
Do you know what his family, and wife does other than his job as a judge?
Do you know the financial statuses of his children and other sources of money he has??
You guys just open your mouths anyhow when certain amount of money is called as if people dont work for money. How much is #500m to a man who had worked for over 40years, serving in different capacities both home and abroad, and with a family who is themselves financially bouyant.....
.........think like a man and stop thinking like a petty trader abeg undecided
even dangote dnt keep #500m in his house.that is clearly bribe money,i will like 2 see his asset declaration form.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by baddosky1: 4:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Caseless:
the evidence is there with the DSS and it shall be presented against them in court. Keeping the money is not the crime, but keeping what's more than your salary is.

Look at this clown! So if i earn 200k monthly as salary, and i keep like 1.5m in my house probably from saving from a percentage of my salary in previous months, i am a criminal?

Chaiii! See how you are telling us indirectly that you are a brainless illiterate!! cheesy
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by billyG(m): 4:35am On Oct 17, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So someone keeping his own money in his own House constitutes money laundering? How dumb can one really get!!!
He we want equity shld hav clean hands,#500m in a judge house?is he a collector of dollar,pound & naira or a bank or BDC?
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by BALLOSKI: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Bom4Real:

\

You r just a very big fool,who can't reason again because of bigotry,your likes are the ones that have kept Nigeria on her kneels for many years.
I regret sharing the same country with ur u people,since u support evil,u and ur generations will kept reaping same
you call someone olodo , yet you can't write correctly.
Re: Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola by loswhite(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
dondaddycares:

Answer simple question you wanna divert into another...is that how your logic works? If you are not aware of how the justice system works then don't display your ignorance for the public to notice. Law is not for the layman to interpret...some people went to school for it and it's their job...rather than displaying crass ignorance you can also go to school for it.
Did you ask me any question? Have you answered the one I ask? You typing rubbish abt law and hw law works as if you have a clue... don't ever quote me ignorant goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.