Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (11116 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
I just want to say kudos to the very few who had the courage to AT least comment on this thread. It shows you believe in yourself even faintly.

And much love to crazy KingCheezyPuff for engaging in an argument lol.

Ladies should have a say in much more important things beyond celebrities and gossips.

Guys if you happen to date a stunner but cant inculcate in them the habits/values of going beyond their female friends, you are not a good boyfriend. You are selfish and among those making them feel that their beauty is enough.

It's why I will always be grateful to my childhood friend's mother. While his father was away working, the mother made sure he did his home work, read his book. Sometimes she tells me not to come around cos her son is reading. That wouldnt be possible with a lady who has no taste in knowledge aside just giving birth.

I love to see women striving.
you just called me crazy
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you just called me crazy
aren't you crazy tongue ?
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
madam, I say make you go siddon. You are blabbing.
haha grin I'm "blabbing" because you can't answer me
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Babacele: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

Well, I cant speak for her since I have not met her. Besides it is not fair putting up her photo here with your comments.

However, I do know a lot of them are raised to believe that they will marry a man that will meet their eternal needs. They really have no plans to develop themselves beyond looking physically pretty. They abound.

They are all Telemundo, E! and Zeeworld Ladies. No substance. Every conversation you have with them you hear ''whatever''

I repeat, I am not in support of putting up her photo here with the comments.
I don't think so sir. Nigerian ladies are in different shades, colours and class. Many are educated, broadminded, intelligent and are up-to- date in world trends. I don't know the convo you are keeping but I have many beautiful Naija female friends that can hold their own in politics, business, sports, Engineering, Agribusiness, Media ,you name it, and while at the same time managing their family too! Even here on NL there are many if only you want to look . The ones you see that are disgusting to you are a reflection of our society from which we male folks share in the responsibility. So what are you doing to raise the standard of our women? I am talking to the man in the mirror too .

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2016
You're very wrong OP. Those ladies u put up there aint even pretty enough without their painted faces, there are real pretty and brainy ladies out there just that their nature just doesn't allow them to flirt around. You got to be a serious guy to meet those kinda ladies.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
haha grin I'm "blabbing" because you can't answer me
You see why I called you crazy? embarassed embarassed
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
You see why I called you crazy? embarassed embarassed
grin no . I want 2 go from here now. Good morning , good-bye
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Babacele:
I don't think so sir. Nigerian ladies are in different shades, colours and class. Many are educated, broadminded, intelligent and are up-to- date in world trends. I don't know the convo you are keeping but I have many beautiful Naija female friends that can hold their own in politics, business, sports, Engineering, Agribusiness, Media ,you name it, and while at the same time managing their family too! Even here on NL there are many if only you want to look . The ones you see that are disgusting to you are a reflection of our society from which we male folks share in the responsibility. [b]So what are you doing to raise the standard of our women? [/b]I am talking to the man in the mirror too .
The emboldened, na only few ooo. I know the ones you are talking about but I can say I have seen just 2 who are stunning and brainy. May be other's have not uploaded their pics. and the second embolened text is true. Most guys add nothing to these women.

Well, I must confess that I usually want to see at least a little glimpse of "hustling" in her. That way, I will know that if I decide to develop her, it wouldn't be a wasted effort.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Destinyy22:
You're very wrong OP. Those ladies u put up there aint even pretty enough without their painted faces, there are real pretty and brainy ladies out there just that their nature just doesn't allow them to flirt around. You got to be a serious guy to meet those kinda ladies.
It is just an idea. If I upload one that I was told to remove eh, u sef go know say I get eyes.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin no . I want 2 go from here now. Good morning , good-bye
*pulls her back and gives her a romantic kiss* angry
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
*pulls her back and gives her a romantic kiss* angry
oh shocked
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Option 1: Save all his messages, report him to the NPF. They will collect money from you, tell you to go to court and maybe harass him. If they harass him, they will ask to view or submit the "pictorial evidence". Eventually it will hit a lot of blogs, someone will bring it to NL, a Romancelander will call Lalasticlala to move it to the FrontPage (but Lala won't, as he's a gentleman and only Cossy's and Rahama's boobs deserve to grace the FrontPage. Not cool, Lala, not cool). You and your wife will be mortified.

The Good of Option 1: FRSC guys won't see her nude pics on time, because NPF boys hate them and won't share it to their side. Yay....

Option 2: Dress mature, go to the NPF and tell them some Yahoo-Yahoo boy scammed you and is a known scammer in that area. Tell them he owes you N150,000 and their share of retrieving the money is N50,000, you'll give them N20,000 upfront and they should collect the rest of the money from him. 2 days to their visit, open multiple email accounts and send him numerous scam-y messages, some acknowledging the "package from Malaysia" and "swallowing stuff from Brazil" and "that oyinbo woman who we collect $5000 from". When the police get there, amid slaps, kicks and punches, break his laptop. Collect N30,000 from your fiance's ex to pay the police. Tell him that if he tries to "scam" anyone again, yoi will be back next week for parents and the balance of the $5000. Look him calmly in the eye when saying this. Wear white or cream native, you must look like a rich Ramsey Noah and act like an angry Jim Iyke.

The Good of Option 2: anyone who owes you money and hears of your antics, will offer to settle his debt as soon as possible.

Moral of the story: to cure a madman, be a lunatic.
(Quote) (Report) 30 Likes (Unlike) 3 Shares (Share)

This was posted a by lady in the family section. What do you think about her mental capacity?
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by SammyT95(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
goingape1:
because there have been banging there lecturers!

common! you think like a child.

the average university girls must have bang there lecturer for them to past.
guuy!!! u may be right over, it's like u just opened my eye nw ahhhhh can the really be banging those doctors? but some of this lecturers are old and married nw
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by rose54321: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
realmindz:

When we talk of intellect, it's beyond that classroom education.

what's your level of emotional intelligence? Are u disciplined, can you keep to your words? Are u time conscious? How do u handle criticism (make negative comments about a typical nigerian girl and be certain to receive insult in return and she myt even block u on all social media).

Then what are your extra curricular activities,
do u play a musical instrument? do u do arts, sports, games etc? or what special skill do u ve?

how informed are u about international politics? can u engage a meaningful conversation without terming it boring....and the list goes on

90% nigerian girls are liabilities mentally, know little and very arrogant
remedick:
grin I await her reply to this. She probably thinks I mean just classroom intelligence-- la cram, la pour.

Thanks man for expanding my notion!

Mehn, that's a lot to respond to.
Firstly, re-read my message i don't recall linking intellect with classroom education. While i believe they are both closely related as the latter is the platform used to build, nurture and develop the former, they are in no way interchangeable.

You asked many questions above, most are relative and have no correct answer. For instance: what's your level of emotional intelligence? Are u disciplined, can you keep to your words? Are u time conscious? How do u handle criticism
Discipline is subjective, let me give an example: To most Nigerians Moral Discipline can be likened to religious discipline, however in other climes we have atheist that don't believe in any religion. Most definitely their definition of moral discipline will vary.

In the same way you asked how i handle criticism. This, and i repeat, this is entirely subjective. It depends on the type of criticism, if it constructive or directed to bring me down. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So my dear, if that criticism is geared at demoralizing me i will definitely fight back and block such negativity from my wall.

Again you asked about international politics. Dude i really do not see the correlation between my interest in international politics and my intellect. As an individual i love politics, keeping abreast of happening around, but not all ladies should. We all have our likes and dislikes, the goal should be developing your strengths. So if you love fashion; strive to be the best fashion designer, you don't need to know tad in politics as its not related to your field.

I really can go on and on, but it's getting long and the average attention span of man is like 8 secs. So to round up this statement: "90% nigerian girls are liabilities mentally, know little and very arrogant" is a flawed.
What population sample did you use for the analysis, or did you limit yourself to folks you have met in your life, and your location which does not make up 1% of Nigerian's land mass or 1% of our 170 million of which women account for 50%.

Submissions like this make you sound ignorant and unexposed (no insult intended).

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
rose54321:

Firstly, re-read my message i don't recall linking intellect with classroom education. While i believe they are both closely related as the latter is the platform used to build, nurture and develop the former, they are in no way interchangeable.

You asked many questions above, most are relative and have no correct answer. For instance: what's your level of emotional intelligence? Are u disciplined, can you keep to your words? Are u time conscious? How do u handle criticism
Discipline is subjective, let me give an example: To most Nigerians Moral Discipline can be likened to religious discipline, however in other climes we have atheist that don't believe in any religion. Most definitely their definition of moral discipline will vary.

In the same way you asked how i handle criticism. This, and i repeat, this is entirely subjective. It depends on the type of criticism, if it constructive or directed to bring me down. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So my dear, if that criticism is geared at demoralizing me i will definitely fight back and block such negativity from my wall.

Again you asked about international politics. Dude i really do not see the correlation between my interest in international politics and my intellect. As an individual i love politics, keeping abreast of happening around, but not all ladies should. We all have our likes and dislikes, the goal should be developing your strengths. So if you love fashion; strive to be the best fashion designer, you don't need to know tad in politics as its not related to your field.

I really can go on and on, but it's getting long and the average attention span of man is like 8 secs. So to round up this statement: "90% nigerian girls are liabilities mentally, know little and very arrogant" is a flawed.
What population sample did you use for the analysis, or did you limit yourself to folks you have met in your life, and your location which does not make up 1% of Nigerian's land mass or 1% of our 170 million of which women account for 50%.

Submissions like this make you sound ignorant and unexposed (no insult intended).

I am impressed in a way smiley You did well with your response.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by realmindz: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
rose54321:

Believe me, I like ur response....but just the last part I was like no no, u don't need that at all.

Lastly can we at least see a pix of u so we can make a conclusion, if u knw wat I mean wink cheesy
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
realmindz:

Believe me, I like ur response....but just the last part I was like no no, u don't need that at all.

Lastly can we at least see a pix of u so we can make a conclusion, if u knw wat I mean wink cheesy
LWKMD.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *FROWNS* NO TRY AM angry angry angry angry IT IS MY THREAD REMEMBER? undecided undecided undecided
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by realmindz: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
LWKMD.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *FROWNS* NO TRY AM angry angry angry angry IT IS MY THREAD REMEMBER? undecided undecided undecided

lool grin
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by goingape1: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2016
SammyT95:

guuy!!! u may be right over, it's like u just opened my eye nw ahhhhh can the really be banging those doctors? but some of this lecturers are old and married nw
Bros! those old men are clueless!

when I was doing my master so time ago! those girls used to troop in to my supervisor, and my supervisor once said to me that he can't count the number of girls he had bang in other to give them E or D depending on there level of commitment!

it happens in all uni. so I'm not surprise
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by nmreports: 4:01am On Oct 17, 2016
rose54321:

Smart. Rose54321
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by VaselineJelly: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2016
dat girl in yello, op, u av ha contac
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by TheMascot(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2016
remedick:
I have got eyes for really stunning beauty. I don't mean "just there" beauty. However, it's hard to find girls with this kind of beauty who have taste for learning things, adding skills, trying to compete with men, doing things men do.

The only thing most have to offer is just that beauty, to paint their faces, makeup, do hair, party, watch Kim and her useless family, follow celeb news and gossip 247.

You would hardly see one that has interest in politics, business, tech,one that like hustling for the her own money without depending on a man.

I do not mean to insult anyone here. It's just my observation.
bro.. Pls the 2nd lady is my friend and you know what she is nothing like what you described in your write up..she is smart, intelligent, well respected in my school for her online presence and definitely not one of those girls that Bleep around
So pls get her the fvck off your post.. I can give you a link to her fb wall to confirm.
Or might as well call her here to say something off her mind..
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
TheMascot:
bro.. Pls the 2nd lady is my friend and you know what she is nothing like what you described in your write up..she is smart, intelligent, well respected in my school for her online presence and definitely not one of those girls that Bleep around
So pls get her the fvck off your post.. I can give you a link to her fb wall to confirm.
Lol... I guess you missed my point. Honestly speaking, I do not mean that these ones are. What I mean actually is that it is just hard to find beauty and brainy ones encompassed in one. I only used the pictures here to give folks an idea of what I am talking about. To show I respect people, I will remove her picture on the condition that you will let me marry her if she is what you claim. Deal? grin
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
TheMascot:
done man.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by TheMascot(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
remedick:
Lol... I guess you missed my point. Honestly speaking, I do not mean that these ones are. What I mean actually is that it is just hard to find beauty and brainy ones encompassed in one. I only used the pictures here to give folks an idea of what I am talking about. To show I respect people, I will remove her picture on the condition that you will let me marry her if she is what you claim. Deal? grin
deal! grin grin
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
VaselineJelly:
dat girl in yello, op, u av ha contac
no sir. I dont even know her name, sir. Never met her or spoken to her.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheMascot:
deal! grin grin
oya o. But I am broke. Hope she wouldn't mind building a future with me? wink or she wants an already made?

Oya o.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
realmindz:

lool grin
yes nau. rose54321, what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

side effects of virginity / Enormous Fluids Are Cuming Out Of My Pvssy / A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.