Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,279 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

(photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (11123 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2016
You can't have it all, e.g you are not rich, handsome, smart, God fearing, hardworking all at once you must be deficient in atleast one area it's worse for women (a beautiful girl is told she's beautiful so many times she knows nothing else she goes on the rest of her life trying to holdon to that fading beauty, can you blame her? It's all she's got, not so beatiful girls have to search for other things to hold on to as strengths). Besides you'd have to die to meet a perfect person. I will take beauty over brains even if it kills me except it's an exam situation undecided

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by vicstar(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2016
yea! Pretty difficult to find someone that has both
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by blessedvisky(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2016
True. It works as a positive feedback mechanism. A girl is born beautiful. Man give her attention coz of the beauty, then she keeps improving/flaunting her beauty all her (useful) life to keep that attention coming.

Its nothing wink

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by blessedvisky(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
You can't have it all, e.g you are not rich, handsome, smart, God fearing, hardworking all at once you must be deficient in atleast one area it's worse for women (a beautiful girl is told she's beautiful so many times she knows nothing else she goes on the rest of her life trying to holdon to that fading beauty, can you blame her? It's all she's got, not so beatiful girls have to search for other things to hold on to as strengths). Besides you'd have to die to meet a perfect person. I will take beauty over brains even if it kills me except it's an exam situation undecided

Bro it could kill you OO.
Imagine you marrying a very beautiful woman who knows how, when and where to flaunt it. Bros, i assure that your lifespan will be reduced by at least 1 year due to the stress she will give you indirectly.

Imagine your wife is that beautiful and hot. Oga, your neighbours, friends, family, family friends, religious friends, fellow workers will all be eyeing her. Some won't have liver to approach her, but some definitely will. Now imagine she isn't completely loyal.....bros, that one na HELL.

Some men are desperate enough to kill a man just to get his wife all to themselves. *David in the Bible comes to mind*

Oga, Intelligence over beauty oo. Who beauty help? ? embarassed

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2016
blessedvisky:

Bro it could kill you OO.
Imagine you marrying a very beautiful woman who knows how, when and where to flaunt it. Bros, i assure that your lifespan will be reduced by at least 1 year due to the stress she will give you indirectly.

Imagine your wife is that beautiful and hot. Oga, your neighbours, friends, family, family friends, religious friends, fellow workers will all be eyeing her. Some won't have liver to approach her, but some definitely will. Now imagine she isn't completely loyal.....bros, that one na HELL.

Some men are desperate enough to kill a man just to get his wife all to themselves. *David in the Bible comes to mind*

Oga, Intelligence over beauty oo. Who beauty help? ? embarassed
Wow see points I have changed my mind finish oh but ehm will I pay with my children's appearance? And every morning I will open eye and be face to face with worwor. if it happens i will cry finish then go and find one hotter babe and continue life on a private island cool

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by blessedvisky(m): 1:27am On Oct 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

Wow see points I have changed my mind finish oh but ehm will I pay with my children's appearance? And every morning I will open eye and be face to face with worwor. if it happens i will cry finish then go and find one hotter babe and continue life on a private island cool

Lol. I get you totally That moment you can't decide between beauty and brains. But me, I value intelligence/IQ/ smartness over beauty.

Let's paint some scenarios shall we??

An intelligent(& submissive) woman will definitely improve her man greatly, not one who the husband is always checking her phone because he saw the landlord smiling @ her unusually. lipsrsealed

Imagine a woman who gives you tips on how to better yourself, who teaches you how to get around those annoying family members you can't say no to wink, not one that expects you to supply ALL her needs because it's *our money* and sees nothing wrong with spending her money selfishly, simply because that's how all the guys she has dated have been doing. She expects you to worship her simply because of her perfect shape and flawless beauty. And if you don't do it, there is one fvck boy out there waiting for you to bleep up and take your place.

Imagine you marrying a very beautiful wife and she births 5 beautiful daughters for you. When they hit puberty, guys will never stop knocking your gate asking for them. Just pray their beauty doesn't cloud their senses and they spread legs for sweet talkers who will impregnate them and run away, creating additional problem + shame.

Imagine marrying a beautiful woman, and she has nothing upstairs cry. Guy it's very painful when I try and hold some conversations about science, geography, history, etc with some girls and I get stupid replies like

"abeg, that one has gone jhorr" "what concern me with number of countries in the world" "who cares about caused of natural disaster" "what do I want to do with how crude oil is refined" .

When I hear comments like that above, I quickly run, coz me must marry a smart wife oo, at least I know then, the money I pay on school fees will not be a waste embarassed

4 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by goingape1: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2016
SammyT95:
in as much as I know u're not totally wrong but then I shouldn't judge a book by it cover. I have girls that are fashion divas in my department and they still have a better result compared to their "spiritual sisters " counterpart
because there have been banging there lecturers!

common! you think like a child.

the average university girls must have bang there lecturer for them to past.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2016
blessedvisky:

Lol. I get you totally That moment you can't decide between beauty and brains. But me, I value intelligence/IQ/ smartness over beauty.

Let's paint some scenarios shall we??

An intelligent(& submissive) woman will definitely improve her man greatly, not one who the husband is always checking her phone because he saw the landlord smiling @ her unusually. lipsrsealed

Imagine a woman who gives you tips on how to better yourself, who teaches you how to get around those annoying family members you can't say no to wink, not one that expects you to supply ALL her needs because it's *our money* and sees nothing wrong with spending her money selfishly, simply because that's how all the guys she has dated have been doing. She expects you to worship her simply because of her perfect shape and flawless beauty. And if you don't do it, there is one fvck boy out there waiting for you to bleep up and take your place.

Imagine you marrying a very beautiful wife and she births 5 beautiful daughters for you. When they hit puberty, guys will never stop knocking your gate asking for them. Just pray their beauty doesn't cloud their senses and they spread legs for sweet talkers who will impregnate them and run away, creating additional problem + shame.

Imagine marrying a beautiful woman, and she has nothing upstairs cry. Guy it's very painful when I try and hold some conversations about science, geography, history, etc with some girls and I get stupid replies like

"abeg, that one has gone jhorr" "what concern me with number of countries in the world" "who cares about caused of natural disaster" "what do I want to do with how crude oil is refined" .

When I hear comments like that above, I quickly run, coz me must marry a smart wife oo, at least I know then, the money I pay on school fees will not be a waste embarassed
True i've experienced that stupid reply stuff many times + she'll kick subject away from book or school + steady naija jamz when she's around no educational tv including news I understand. my grand father had 3 boys, my father has 3 boys God will continue the good work he has started smiley
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by blessedvisky(m): 1:58am On Oct 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

True i've experienced that stupid reply stuff many times + she'll kick subject away from book or school + steady naija jamz when she's around no educational tv including news I understand. my grand father had 3 boys, my father has 3 boys God will continue the good work he has started smiley
Lol. I claim that good work too in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by rose54321: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2016
If only you can see me. Beauty - 80%; intelligence - 90%.

But I'm not even up for grabs sef.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Bitterleafsoup: 5:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Billyonaire:
You are right. If a beautiful girl refuses to study and work hard, it is her pusssy that suffers.
Where have you been Bro?Got my own billions lets put them together...
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2016
rose54321:

I like the boldness. If you are not up for grabs means you are taken?
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Lleigh:

You have been mixing with the wrong ladies.
There are loads around, but you need to find them.
Most might actually be at their respective homes reading smiley
you are right they might not be outside. May be I can find some in church.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by realmindz: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

Well, I cant speak for her since I have not met her. Besides it is not fair putting up her photo here with your comments.

However, I do know a lot of them are raised to believe that they will marry a man that will meet their eternal needs. They really have no plans to develop themselves beyond looking physically pretty. They abound.

They are all Telemundo, E! and Zeeworld Ladies. No substance. Every conversation you have with them you hear ''whatever''

I repeat, I am not in support of putting up her photo here with the comments.

Well said. It's like a camel passing thru the eye of a needle to find a girl who averages 6.5 over 10

I mean having beauty and intellect.
I blame the society. They rate success by the number of guys that chases after them..

They have nothing to offer other than the physical.

You meet a girl thinking she wud be different, by the time you get closer, u will discover she has nothing to add to your life other than being a source of financial liability.

Nigerian girls please change.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by realmindz: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2016
rose54321:

When we talk of intellect, it's beyond that classroom education.

what's your level of emotional intelligence? Are u disciplined, can you keep to your words? Are u time conscious? How do u handle criticism (make negative comments about a typical nigerian girl and be certain to receive insult in return and she myt even block u on all social media).

Then what are your extra curricular activities,
do u play a musical instrument? do u do arts, sports, games etc? or what special skill do u ve?

how informed are u about international politics? can u engage a meaningful conversation without terming it boring....and the list goes on

90% nigerian girls are liabilities mentally, know little and very arrogant

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2016
blessedvisky:
True. It works as a positive feedback mechanism. A girl is born beautiful. Man give her attention coz of the beauty, then she keeps improving/flaunting her beauty all her (useful) life to keep that attention coming.

Its nothing wink
Bro, see eh, may be I am just odd, but I do not take such girls serious. Yeah, they might be beautiful but nothing that makes me crazy, insane, throw throw of balance, as a lady who is stunning and knows a bit of things happening and also love to learn new things. I am not exaggerating here. It makes me made. I would almost kill to have her. I almost died early this year for similar reason.

Mehn, I dey worship those kind women. Na dem go even get tired of love sef.

The thing is I also want to be taught new things. I want to learn from a girl too. But man e hard for this naija.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by harffie(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Still waiting for that day when someone will carry his big head and post the picture of someone I know..... grin

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2016
realmindz:

When we talk of intellect, it's beyond that classroom education.

what's your level of emotional intelligence? Are u disciplined, can you keep to your words? Are u time conscious? How do u handle criticism (make negative comments about a typical nigerian girl and be certain to receive insult in return and she myt even block u on all social media).

Then what are your extra curricular activities,
do u play a musical instrument? do u do arts, sports, games etc? or what special skill do u ve?

how informed are u about international politics? can u engage a meaningful conversation without terming it boring....and the list goes on

90% nigerian girls are liabilities mentally, know little and very arrogant
grin I await her reply to this. She probably thinks I mean just classroom intelligence-- la cram, la pour.

Thanks man for expanding my notion!
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2016
harffie:
Still waiting for that day when someone will carry his big head and post the picture of someone I know..... grin
meaning?
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2016
rose54321:

realmindz has just expanded my idea and I do hope you can flood him with good answers.

I will be here to come carry you from your papa house by force, even if you are not up for grabs. Except you mean you are married.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2016
saintfellow:
I see them daily.
tah... beauty with taste for knowledge is HARD to find in Nigeria.
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2016
SammyT95:
in as much as I know u're not totally wrong but then I shouldn't judge a book by it cover. I have girls that are fashion divas in my department and they still have a better result compared to their "spiritual sisters " counterpart
Bros, I do not care about being fashion Diva because that isn't what I am actually talking about here. Read realmindz post above this quote to get a perfect picture of what I am talking about.

I do not mean just classroom knowledge because many stop learning moment they drop their pen aft graduating, guys included I this category.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 5:59am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin this argument has no substance. Most men NEVER make the catch.
and when you compare the stats to women, what do you see?
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
and when you compare the stats to women, what do you see?
yer argument has fallen through
You claimed men brought "catch's" I said most don't
Noq,where does the "value" ,if I may use the word ,of a man stem from?
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yer argument has fallen through
You claimed men brought "catch's" I said most don't
Noq,where does the "value" ,if I may use the word ,of a man stem from?
you said most men, remember? So I ask you what are the women achieving when compared to what men have done?

Also, it's only of recent that women have started to make moves in their respective career, hence the "gender equality" mantra, which also gave birth to feminishiiit.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

lol. I get your point. It's why I cant marry a wor wor. I swear. I dont want to cheat or have my eyes outside abeg.

It's not gonna happen. I will take my time, find a stunner with an affinity to learn and then build her. I think that should be your stance and not just dependence on beauty. Some girls na block head and fun lovers bro.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
you said most men, remember? So I ask you what are the women achieving when compared to what men have done?

Also, it's only of recent that women have started to make moves in their respective career, hence the "gender equality" mantra, which also gave birth to feminishiiit.
mmm. I said most men had no right to demand beauty of a woman,speak not of the combination of beauty and brains undecided
~
Twas you who brought up finances and i quicklyshot it down with the very real fact most men will never be Dangotes
~~~~
And you've STILL not told me what "value" man holds??
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
mmm. I said most men had no right to demand beauty of a woman,speak not of the combination of beauty and brains undecided
~
Twas you who brought up finances and i quicklyshot it down with the very real fact most men will never be Dangotes
~~~~
And you've STILL not told me what "value" man holds??
There will be LOTS and I mean LOTS of Dangote IF they had the kind of political links he has. That is his leverage plus, his great grand father was Forking filty rich as far back as 1860s. Go read history and you will have an idea of where Dangote's family root is standing--The great grand father laid the foundation already. Talk about riches, political connection, they had it right before dangote was born and he simply leverage on that smartly to get to were he is. I must give it to him for using it wisely because some idiots would have wasted it.

Are you in anyway encouraging women not to improve themselves beyond skin value? Because I cant understand what you are driving at with this question of yours. Tomorrow you will scream gender equality fa?

You are asking me what value men hold but you live in a world wholly built by men with thousands of centuries gone before women started challenging the status quo, talk about discoveries, inventions, hypothesis, postulation. Just name it and you will find cases of 100 men to 10 women dominating each sphere.

Abeg go sidon.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
There will be LOTS and I mean LOTS of Dangote IF they had the kind of political links he has. That is his leverage plus, his great grand father was Forking filty rich as far back as 1860s. Go read history and you will have an idea of where Dangote's family root is standing--The great grand father laid the foundation already. Talk about riches, political connection, they had it right before dangote was born and he simply leverage on that smartly to get to were he is. I must give it to him for using it wisely because some idiots would have wasted it.

Are you in anyway encouraging women not to improve themselves beyond skin value? Because I cant understand what you are driving at with this question of yours. Tomorrow you will scream gender equality fa?

You are asking me what value men hold but you live in a world wholly built by men with thousands of centuries gone before women started challenging the status quo, talk about discoveries, inventions, hypothesis, postulation. Just name it and you will find cases of 100 men to 10 women dominating each sphere.

Abeg go sidon.
You STILL have failed 2 tell me what a Everyday male's value is because most men did none of this you mentioned
Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2016
I just want to say kudos to the very few ladies who had the courage to AT least comment on this thread. It shows you believe in yourself even faintly.

And much love to crazy KingCheezyPuff for engaging in an argument lol.

Ladies should have a say in much more important things beyond celebrities and gossips.

Guys if you happen to date a stunner but cant inculcate in them the habits/values of going beyond their female friends, you are not a good boyfriend. You are selfish and among those making them feel that their beauty is enough.

It's why I will always be grateful to my childhood friend's mother. While his father was away working, the mother made sure he did his home work, read his book. Sometimes she tells me not to come around cos her son is reading. That wouldnt be possible with a lady who has no taste in knowledge aside just giving birth.

I love to see women striving.

1 Like

Re: (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can by remedick: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You STILL have failed 2 tell me what a Everyday male's value is because most men did none of this you mentioned
madam, I say make you go siddon. You are blabbing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Ritualist / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.