Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture (1429 Views)

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Believe Me, This Buhari Cabinet Isn’t Flying - By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2016
One side came prepared, ready with files and writing materials and what did the other side bring?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2016
I am not understanding pls
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Histrings08(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Pfft
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by DesChyko: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Did they have any idea why they were there in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by kolaitan(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2016
The other side came to; listen, see and eat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Leboska(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2016
and you still wonder why Nigeria is still the way it is?

1 Like

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by klassykute(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2016
lol all of dem cram their paper ..or bubu dn sell am join assets

on the other hand bubu belike .. ahh they shared fafah and we an not see ours o .. can i see yours

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2016
And to make matters worst, lukat how Buhari was paying attention as if he understood/understanding what is or was been discussed..

#BuhariYouAreNotUnderstanding

2 Likes

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Bugatie(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
I am not understanding pls

The foreign team, ie the group opposite Mr president have papers before them thus depicting preparedness while our own men are all eyes looking lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Davidflight: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2016
@wizzy pls, reconstruct ur sentence "u don't add 'ing' to stative verbs...to the post however, u should think our delegates are human processing units...everything is naturally stored...that's why Nigerians are naturally ahead of others.
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2016
When i say Nigerians are dumb someone will call me names

Is it not obvious thats the Germans are going through a proposal given to them by Nigerians... and is it no clear to Nigerians (far left and far right) came with writing materials??

Well people who misunderstood a joke can easily mis-pictures

1 Like

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by yungryce: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
what did u expect from the dull?rd team?
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Bugatie:

The foreign team, ie the group opposite Mr president have papers before them thus depicting preparedness while our own men are all eyes looking lost
Don't be silly. Can't you see the Nigerian team presented some documented proposals which the Germans were examining.
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Bugatie(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Pushas:
Don't be silly. Can't you see the Nigerian team presented some documented proposals which the Germans were examining.

OK so you were there as the Nigerian team presented abi handed over all their papers to the German team tongue

You been no tell me well nau
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Bugatie:

OK so you were there as the Nigerian team presented abi handed over all their papers to the German team tongue

You been no tell me well nau
Lol. Hahaha, Bro, my point is the pictures were taken after the proposals had been presented to the Germans.
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by bishopkay: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:
When i say Nigerians are dumb someone will call me names

Is it not obvious thats the Germans are going through a proposal given to them by Nigerians... and is it no clear to Nigerians (far left and far right) came with writing materials??

Well people who misunderstood a joke can easily mis-pictures

Since you are smart please answer these questions
1. So all members of the team went with their own proposals which they all gave out to each of the Germans? Are they not a team?
2. If you look closely at the tables of the Germans, assuming they are even going through proposals given to them by the Nigerian delegates, they each still have a paper or jotter or writing materials in front of them. Same cannot be said about the Nigerian team whose side look empty.

FYI I attend board meetings almost all the time. I drop proposals to prospective clients and customers and bosses and its unheard of to go to such meetings without a writing material or a note pad. If suggestions are given or extra ideas are shared, would you ask for the proposal back so you could write on or behind it?
Then it could also mean another thing that Buhari went with travel companions and not a delegation that knew exactly what he went there for, hence wasting tax payers money and scarce forex. Learn to think out of the box man, idolizing someone doesn't bereft one of sense.

Lastly never ever generalize to say Nigerians are dumb. You might be dumb but I'm not. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
bishopkay:

1. So all members of the team went with their own proposals which they all gave out to each of the Germans? Are they not a team?
2. If you look closely at the tables of the Germans, assuming they are even going through proposals given to them by the Nigerian delegates, they each still have a paper or jotter or writing materials in front of them. Same cannot be said about the Nigerian team whose side look empty.

FYI I attend board meetings almost all the time. I drop proposals to prospective clients and customers and bosses and its unheard of to go to such meetings without a writing material or a note pad. If suggestions are given or extra ideas are shared, would you ask for the proposal back so you could write on or behind it?
Then it could also mean another thing that Buhari went with travel companions and not a delegation that knew exactly what he went there for, hence wasting tax payers money and scarce forex. Learn to think out of the box man, idolizing someone doesn't bereft one of sense.

Lastly never ever generalize to say Nigerians are dumb. You might be dumb but I'm not. Thanks
So u can't see the guys at the far right and left with writing materials on the Buhari's side?? Or hate just blinded u
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
bishopkay:

Proposals are kept in files, briefs etc... Where are files and briefs on the Nigerian side? Not even a single 30 naira Pen... Haba
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by bishopkay: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

So u can't see the guys at the far right and left with writing materials on the Buhari's side?? Or hate just blinded u

I see the last man to his left with a writing material which is good. The rest are a bunch of goofers including Buhari. Can you see his German counterpart with a file and writing materials in front of her? Does Buhari forbid writing or intellectual materials except newspaper cartoons?
Also concerning your initial assertion of them giving out their proposals to the Germans thus emptying their fronts, do you now see how dumb it sounded?
Lastly I'm too busy to hate Buhari. The shrivelled old hag never struck me as someone who could deliver anything good -heck even his National SPEECHES are STOLEN. I'm just pained, people who saw this coming have to suffer with the fools that brought this northern plague upon us.
Hope you are satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by bishopkay: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mrokaykay:

Proposals are kept in files, briefs etc... Where are files and briefs on the Nigerian side? Not even a single 30 naira Pen... Haba

My brother I wonder. Even look d Chancellor sef she carry writing material for her front abi na file sef. But Buhari? None, zero, zilch.
No wonder he reeks of dullness each time he opens his mouth to speak. Were he an educated and enlightened man, he would not have made that #OtherRoom comment.
Re: React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mrokaykay:

lol this ur buhari looks very sick , I mean physically

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of 131 At NSITF: Ngige To Appear Before NASS Today / Amina Muhammed Appointed As Deputy Secretary-general Of United Nations? / Ife Crisis: Govt Won't Tolerate Breach Of Public Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.