Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? (4625 Views)

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take / Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by remedick: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Tell me, what you notice?

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by HQuadreal: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Nigeria unprepared for greatness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Chanchit: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2016
No writing/reading materials only came to eat and drink.

33 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by northvietnam(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2016
he yaff came to drunk foreign beweried kunuu

8 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by petrov10: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2016
buahri took other ancestors to germany

see how old they all look compared to the Germans sitting beside the chancellor herself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by jumobi1(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2016
No women on his team

14 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by mrvitalis(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2016
When i say Nigerians are dumb someone will call me names

Is it not obvious thats the Germans are going through a proposal given to them by Nigerians... and is it no clear to Nigerians (far left and far right) came with writing materials??

Well people who misunderstood a joke can easily mis-pictures

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by mikolo80: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2016
They are the ones that need our oyel. They are the ones that need paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by menxer: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2016
But Europeans can be funny, if invited to a lunch or dinner, do one need to come prepared to take or compare notes?

It is break/lunch time give yourself a break.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by jimi4us: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2016
menxer:
But Europeans can be funny, if invited to a lunch or dinner, do one need to come prepared to take or compare notes?

It is break/lunch time give yourself a break.
you think breakfast meeting means to come and eat bread and beans abi? Guy people don't have time for food there. Germans are fast in business. See that Nigerian guy at the extreme is already drinking dansa fruit juice when everyone glass is empty. So rude and stupidd

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Kyase(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Is it not obvious thats the Germans are going through a proposal given to them by Nigerians... and is it no clear to Nigerians (far left and far right) came with writing materials??

Some Nigerians instead......
Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by falcon01: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:
staring @ the lady with red's boobs.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Oliviaxx(f): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2016
no single lady on his team....smh. Not surprised

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by glassjar1: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2016
dumbest country in the whole of the universe .

slow poke rats shocked shocked shocked country full of annoying ................... just look at that picture cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Day11(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
falcon01:
staring @ the lady with red's boobs.

Guy, watch ya mouth

DSS everywhere
sad sad

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by gurunlocker: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Dullard family.... who's talking about proposal here? Take a look at the picture again, do we have any female in bubu team?

8 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by naijaboy756: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Sensible Germans who have brought Nigerian Comedians led by the mighty corruption destroyer Buhari to entertain them. Where is I go die not there?

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by glassjar1: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2016
BUHARI IS A FOOL .

DSS ARE THIEVES AND JIHADIST MOVEMENT cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by MrKrap(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
all i see is two dullards dressed in stone age clothes in d oder room.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by MrKrap(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

is dat wat d dullard told u

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by remedick: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Oliviaxx:
no single lady on his team....smh. Not surprised
JEEZZZ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

You should know this already. I have stopped commenting on Nairaland these days. So many dumb people. One of the reasons Ezekwezeli Oby referred to this place as a Dustbin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Catch them young on German side
Catch them old on Nigeria side

1 Like

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by limeta(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

This poo you selling need to be sprayed with perfume
The smell is bad

7 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by waxyung(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2016
I noticed he wants to drum with d table.. Hmmmm
Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by warrah(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Is it not obvious that's the Germans are going through a proposal given to them by Nigerians... and is it no clear to Nigerians (far left and far right) came with writing materials??

According to your analysis, they all submitted their own papers at once to the German contingent and there was none left in front of them.........

Proposal indeed......

14 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Bluezy13(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Well, on the contrary, you misunderstood an affirmation.

Have you heard the breaking news
In case you haven't, PMB affirmed that it was a no joke

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by HzRF(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by sarutobie(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
warrah:

According to your analysis, they all submitted their own papers at once to the German contingent and there was none left in front of them.........

Proposal indeed......
you could tell the doofus you quoted is an 'educated illiterate'...so they submitted their proposals and had no copy of their own? these guys think everyone is as stupid as the rest of their irredeemable zombies.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by falcon01: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Day11:

Guy, watch ya mouth
DSS everywhere
sad sad

Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by zendi: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chanchit:
No writing/reading materials only came to eat and drink.

I hope nobody took this comment as anything but the joke that it is.
The president of a big oil-rich nation doesn't need to travel to Germany or wherever to EAT or DRINK anything he wants.
Re: This Picture Speak Volume About PMB. What Do You See? by Legend87(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
remedick:

I notice his local mode of dressing.
Irrespective of his traditional attire, there are ways he'd have worn it to standard.tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Dambazzua, Slams Media For Lies Aganst Him / Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.