Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120442 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by efeteb: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
The christian standard for divorce is adultery and both party are not expected to re-marry until the death of one party. Study the bible

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by NaWetinDey(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
There may not be truth in this. But if there is, it could then mean that her major issue could have been that the pastor rarely touched her. If it's not about that, why then would she ever rush to be with another man, albeit legally, when she already has grown up children (which means that she's had quite a share of marriage fun). just thinking out loud.
May God save marriage.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
lookingfly:
but I thought they met and got married in the uni days, so when did Chris founded the church before marrying her
they never married in the University days, she was attending the blw fellowship in school when he met her
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by chukkyAlex(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
I can smell your mad mother's pussy here right away.
am the doctor treating ur mother's pussy disease.....guy ur father dey try ooo!!!!her pussy dey stink bad..............................................
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by LOVEGINO(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Una go church 2day?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nyabinghi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
chukkyAlex:
am the doctor treating ur mother's pussy disease.....guy ur father dey try ooo!!!!her pussy dey stink bad..............................................
the goat that bleeped your mum dey try o, even after disinfecting her pussy, it is still ozzing. Covers nose
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by AnonymousG: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
So fast for the woman. Nawa o0.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by chukkyAlex(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
the goat that bleeped your mum dey try o, even after disinfecting her pussy, it is still ozzing. Covers nose
same goes to the vulture and pig dat bleeped ur momma at the same time.....i was surprised dat they could withstand the smelling puss ozzing out from her pussy
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her

And so?

Is chris a believer? Is christ embassy founded on CHRIST?

The 2 of them are a disgrace .

Christ embassy of worldliness.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by jabojafa(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
"Any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."
and if one dies as an adulterer, he/she wudnt make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
DorisK:
So she should remain eternal spinster because she has to show good example to other Christians? Abeg its better than keeping different men as a divorcee. Christ condemned divorce unless it is BASED ON INFIDELITY so she can move on if the man that swore to love and respect her dishonours his vows...... (as she claimed o, cos I wasn't there)

You can't reason with the Nigerian mentality. Don't you understand women are dogs in their eyes? The Naija mindset says women should never have peace because they are the source of all evil. If the men could have their way, they would kill Anita and find a new wife for Chris to torture.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
These are the same people who preaches about love and marriage, who will also demand thites and offering from young singletons in their churches as to receive marriage miracles. Frankly, the whole so called christian Religion appears shambolic.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by yinkslinks(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Olosho female pastor who couldnt live without a prick.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
jusRadical:

And so?

Is chris a believer? Is christ embassy founded on CHRIST?

The 2 of them are a disgrace .

Christ embassy of worldliness.
christ embassy is a bible believing church, just that this incident is trying to tarnish the image of the church
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Gracious10: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
All the people saying she moved on too fast, I have just one question,

How long were you expecting her to wait after divorce?

I get this feeling that when a relationship is broken up, the male specie finds it difficult that the woman can move on and the world doesn't revolve around them. They wish no one finds u attractive not to talk of marrying you. Guess what? Your shit is another's pot of gold!!

All I read here are men expecting her to wait forever and most even wants her never to remarry. So it doesn't matter if the man controls your life while your are married to him, These men wants to also control it when you are single. If remarriying makes her happy , so be it at least she isn't gallivanting all over town. She honorably got married.

They are busy writing too soon , too soon, puhlease give me a brea!!!
If the man remarried, it's nothing, they will even worry why he hasn't remarried yet. Hypocrites everywhere.

I'm with her!!

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marryin

Errrrm....... seems uve got facts mixed up!

[b]1. CONDITION FOR DIVORCE

(Matthew 19:9 KJV) And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

(Matthew 19:9 KJV) And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

2. DIVORCE CAVEAT

(1 Corinthians 7:10 KJV) And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

(1 Corinthians 7:11 KJV) But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

3. CONDITION FOR #REMARRIAGE

(Romans 7:2 KJV) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

(Romans 7:2 KJV) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

(Romans 7:3 KJV) So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.[/b]

CONCLUSION: based on d facts above, she's an #ADULTRESS kpom-kwem {ie pure&simple}

-------------------------------------------
KardinalZik:
That's ADULTERY
No one of them can remary as long as the OTHER is alive

Gbam!

TwoBottles:

bayelsaowei:
you are wrong...

He's right!
-------------------------------------------
buffalowings:

I will need quotes here that says they can't remarry

U asked 4 it, now u have it!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bayelsaowei(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
you are wrong...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by buffalowings: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
meezynetwork:
New generation Christians. Easy come, easy go.

Bruno Mars?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by deelobe: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kai! Nigerians and rumours sha! Dem no dey investigate. That is her late mother's, who was a Swiss maiden name.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
christ embassy is a bible believing church, just that this incident is trying to tarnish the image of the church

Whaat?

Even some occultist still read the bible.

Don't you see amechi and wike in the church?

GOD will hold chris and anita responsible to all the sins they have led their followers into: nudity, worldiliness, hypocrisy, distortion of the word of GOD, fake miracles, etc
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by buffalowings: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:

While you are coveniently leaving out the part that says adultery is a basis for divorce.

Continue

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bigtt76(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Anoda guy don begin chop am tongue

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by buffalowings: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
efeteb:
The christian standard for divorce is adultery and both party are not expected to re-marry until the death of one party. Study the bible

I will need quotes here that says they can't remarry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by deelobe: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

2. DIVORCE CAVEAT

(1 Corinthians 7:10 KJV) And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

(1 Corinthians 7:11 KJV) But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

(Romans 7:3 KJV) So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.[/b]

CONCLUSION: based on d facts above, she's an #ADULTRESS kpom-kwem {ie pure&simple}

So what will her husband be? Shio! Self righteous people who manipulate scripture to suit themselves.
Does the Bible not say you can divorce on the grounds of adultery. Get your facts about a matter before passing nudgment
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ekene9: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
all ends well x well
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by skedy1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Lol...na waaaa
So you ppl should learn now o!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

2. DIVORCE CAVEAT

Divorce is not allowed. It comes from unforgiveness which is not a fruit of the holy spirit. It is a result of the hardness of the heart which is also from the devil.

Let them spin the word of GOD as it suits them afterall smoking and masturbation are not sin according to ........
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
deelobe:

So what will her husband be? Shio! Self righteous people who manipulates scripture to suit themselves.
Does the Bible not say you can divorce on the grounds of adultery. Get your facts about a matter before passing nudgment

Lolz!
Obviously u were in a haste to spew *****!
Go through my post again!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by martineverest(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
biggy26:

You guys just read, conclude and condemn. That's simply her maiden name. She doesn't hide info from her followers.
her maiden name is ebhodaghe..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
And these kind of people still have die hard fans?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
jusRadical:

Divorce is not allowed. It comes from unforgiveness which is not a fruit of the holy spirit. It is a result of the hardness of the heart which is also from the devil.

Let them spin the word of GOD as it suits them afterall smoking and masturbation are not sin according to ........

True that!
Jesus himself frowns at divorce but accedes to divorce ONLY on d condition of FORNICATION/ADULTERY:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.