Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120447 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Una too like gossip,

make una feed una souls with this one.

Wisdom, the principal thing

Good day God's beloveth!!!

Proverbs 4:5-7
4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Today , let's take a look at a topic that helps Christians to get the best out of Christianity : Wisdom !

Wisdom in the words of Pastor E A Adeboye is the correct application of knowledge. This discussion is Christ base ,so therefore, the knowledge you have acquired or will get is taken to be correct and true. Indeed, the Gospel of Salvation is being preach in the church, crusade grounds, mission fields and many more different means even like the one I am doing online. But it looks as if the people hearing the Gospel of Salvation, particularly those that belong to the body of Christ (Christians) are not hearing the right message ( the Gospel). Now, the issue is not that people( mostly Christians) are not hearing the Gospel, but that of application! This is where Satan robs the average Christian in the world today. It is a good thing to hear the right message, but it is not sufficient to hear alone. There is necessity on you to do (apply) that which you hear .James 1:22-25 says "
1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

It amounts to nothing if you don't apply/do that which you hear.

How do I apply/get this wisdom ? Prov.9:10 says " The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." It is very simple, all you need to do is fear God! Don't get scared, fear in this place means reverence (respect, venerate, deference). This fear will only cause you to abstain from evil and love God more.

Dear, keep on hearing the Gospel of Salvation and keep on doing/applying that which you hear. Don't be engulfed by the wisdom of this world, it is an enemy of God, it is foolishness before God (1 Cor.3:19). I hope you are wise before the Lord , don't be foolish because there is no need for that; it won't help you. Get wisdom !

Now, do you know that Jesus Christ is the wisdom of God? Ah! Yes He is.1 Cor. 1:24" But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." So when you get/have wisdom you get/have Jesus Christ which is the way to God. (John 14:6)

Dear friend,
In all thy getting , get wisdom!!!
Get the principal thing!!
In all thy gettings get knowledge ( which is the Word of God) lack of it is dangerous ( Hosea 4:6)
Wisdom is better than money (Ecclesiastes 7:12), you just have to believe this!

In conclusion, here is a more definite definition of wisdom .Wisdom is the correct application of the Word of God.

Let him with ears to hear ,hear and him with eyes to read ,read.( Matt. 11:15; Matt13:9; Mk 4:9,Mk 7:16; Rev.3:22)

Shalom!!!
Enjoy your day !

Written by Ishaka Confidence.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by uncjay(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Leopantro:

I need to stop saying "how stu.pid can humans be? " some people see it as a challenge.

what is the age limit to getting married?

Pls oooo help me ask the ignoramus again...

Can u imaging!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by biggie73(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jesus Christ! God, see as your people are messing up. Even non-believers exercise some restraints.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
if she really remarried then she has committed adultery (mark 10:11-12)
For this reason she obviously isn't fit to be called a pastor (the blind leading the blind SMH). Still, may God have mercy on her
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by buffalowings: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

Errrrm....... seems uve got facts mixed up!

[b]1. CONDITION FOR DIVORCE

(Matthew 19:9 KJV) And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

(Matthew 19:9 KJV) And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

2. DIVORCE CAVEAT

(1 Corinthians 7:10 KJV) And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

(1 Corinthians 7:11 KJV) But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

3. CONDITION FOR #REMARRIAGE

(Romans 7:2 KJV) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

(Romans 7:2 KJV) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

(Romans 7:3 KJV) So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.[/b]

CONCLUSION: based on d facts above, she's an #ADULTRESS kpom-kwem {ie pure&simple}

-------------------------------------------

He's right!
-------------------------------------------

U asked 4 it, now u have it!

OK. I have a problem reconciling my personal beliefs with what I read inside the bible sometimes..

Somehow, I'm conflicted
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by yakubumohammed81(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
"Any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

That's not true
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.
You're right.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by adconline(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her
"Didn't co-found" not Didn't co-founded.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by LoveJesus87(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Lol...na waaaa
Babe boo would you marry me? grin me ah no dey divorce oo cheesy grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
yakubumohammed81:

That's not true
read mark10:11-12
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by benzems(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
New generation church is like
Human skeleton found in pastor house
read more
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/10/human-skeleton-found-in-pastors-room.html
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Mayflowa(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.

You haven't been face with degenerating marriage. It kills your spirit. You won't be able to do anything about it. Do you think God, in His infinite mercy, will condemn anyone based on remarriage? Many pastors in the west are divorced and remarried while leading a holy life. Guess what: they wrote the bible and understand it better
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Eluwilussit(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her

Great observation. Thanks. grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bayelsaowei(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

If the woman is legally divorced the man who marrys her can't be called an adulterer..

Only if the woman is not divorced and then marrys someone else can it be termed adultery..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by tectonotimes: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by marv1: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chai... Chai.... So this is it. God never changes and his standards are ever constant. But human beings are not so.
meezynetwork:
New generation Christians. Easy come, easy go.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by EXICON(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
It is Well!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Mayflowa(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church

Your last statement is so flawed. You should have ended it with your dislike for Christ Embassy not the faulty generalisation.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by alezzy13: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
she has denied the rumours. You guys should pls let the woman be.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
angelTI:
This is one of the reasons why Christians should follow the Word of God and look up to God strictly and not any man/woman of God.

i strongly agree with you. u can be your own man of God or prophet or apostle or Bishop in your own seating room. Not being deceived by this End time so called Men/Women of God we see nowadays.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by whitemand4(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
pressplay411:

Has your boyfriend/spouse ever flirted with a hot chic while next to you, in the presence of your friends/family?

I'll listen to your reason when you're able to keep praying for him if he continues like that for 2 years.

She don try, she managed his adultery for years, everyone has a breaking point.

. So what is the meaning of "long suffering" ?? As one of the fruits of the SPIRIT
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by marv1: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Which kind of heaven are these set of people going to? Have they forgoten that the bible says narrow is the way to heaven. No extra luggage will be allowed in heaven, however little or infinitesimal it might look. Some christians will go to hell fire straight while claiming their right. God have mercy.
coolcharm:

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by pope1477(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:

God bless u bros.....u just said it all....

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Topgainer: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

Errrrm....... seems uve got facts mixed up!

[b]1. CONDITION FOR DIVORCE

2. DIVORCE CAVEAT

(1 Corinthians 7:10 KJV) And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

(1 Corinthians 7:11 KJV) But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

3. CONDITION FOR #REMARRIAGE

(Romans 7:3 KJV) So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.[/b]

CONCLUSION: based on d facts above, she's an #ADULTRESS kpom-kwem {ie pure&simple}

She is not... It is just like people who say men who married more than one wife have broken a law. Whose law? Man made law
It was only recommended that one man to one woman but never was it made a law. Moses, Abraham, Jacob, David remained righteous and accepted before God while they lived, God didn't bring charges to them on account of marriage to more than one wife.
The other quotations from Paul was cautioning Christian women against arbitrary divorce it is quite different from the position of Jesus which has Except on the condition of Adultery. This same condition also underlines whatever legal course the woman follows afterwards . And remarrying is very legal in the time of Jesus as much as it is now but Jesus made it difficult so that for his followers going forward in saying that the only in the consideration for that is adultery not some flimsy excuses addressed by Paul.
that except Adultery underlines both the preceding and succeeding statements in that Mt 19:9 and Mt 5:32. applying to both as the only excuse for divorce and remarrying.
Now, assuming the woman having met the acceptable condition to entertain divorce but chose instead to remain married to the infidel, has she broken any law of the Bible?
My main issue here is not even the question of the legality of her remarrying but that she should desist from Pastoring or Bishoping over a church because that negates the strict selection and standards set aside for a Bishop even a Deacon. She could still be a child of God as Sister Anita and God will not bring any charges against her. Those people, believers who tag her as sinner have no legal basis for that and they are no God to give any such verdict.
This is pure and simple. Lol
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sex is a cosmic energy action, she didnt have to get married to legitimize her sex life with Schafer. Chris is always on the tantra massages and he knows what most Christians dont. Life is a game, a grand Orchestra of simulations. Fucck, drink, smoke some shhit and know your place in the cosmos.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by mastermaestro(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
cyrilamx:
[s][/s]Pentecostalism is a disgrace to Christianity. Martin Luther will be turning in his grave now seeing the fragmentation, confusion he set rolling.

At least in Catholicism you hear of priests' betraying their vows of celibate chastity (or secret marriage which make the church defrock them) which are also prevalent in Pentecostal fold, but you rarely hear of divorce scandal in Catholic Church.

I know many without thinking faculty or dearth of church history will come for my head...I careless.

It is really sad how supposed "men of God" romance with divorce with reckless abandon. Worst still they will still be applauded by their hypnotised followers.

Why can't the numerous fragmented body of pentecostal fold have a unanimous theology...or is it the Bible they interpreted different what is causing this fragmentation? Because of Pentecostalism has strong and United visible authority like the Catholic Church, erring pastors will be disciplined. But what do you have, every pastor want to be G.O, his own authority.

Because it is easy to open a Pentecostal church at least with little or no training, any pastor discipline for misdemeanours will simply leave the group and set up his/her own outfit called a church like Anita has just done. Is this what Jesus prayed for in whole chapter of St. John's gospel 17? His high priestly prayer for unity?

It so sad that pentecostal pastors now divorce in courts and also marry in court. In Catholicism it is believed church marriage which is sacrament of matrimony supersede civil marriage and the indissolubility of well consummated Catholic union cannot be overemphasised.

Tomorrow pastor Anita will still have moronic followers..you see why pentecostalism makes Christianity a mockery before non-Christians.
[s][/s]

Silence conceals myopia, shortsightedness and bigotry. You should embrace.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
...and people wonder why atheism is slowly winning the mind of the Nigerian masses.
Your politicians, religious leaders, parents etc only create rules to oppress you. They do not follow these rules as they see themselves above them. The sooner you free your minds the better.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by martineverest(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
am not a fan of pastor oyas and his money making business.but y are nigerian youth so dull? At their age,they cant differentiate btw click-bait articles and truthful ones.

Smh
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Topgainer: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Beckino:
if she really remarried then she has committed adultery (mark 10:11-12)
For this reason she obviously isn't fit to be called a pastor (the blind leading the blind SMH). Still, may God have mercy on her
No Sir, she has not committed adultery provided that her condition for divorce is Adultery on the part of her partner. Which by the way Christian Forgiveness would still have atoned for. So it is not a law that once adultery is in the picture divorce must follow
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by aalangel(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
She May Not have remarried according to new information but the real reason for her name change is equally shocking

Who is Schafer? Click here to read

Thanks for the link. Nairaland won't see that one and post. Radio without battery.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Topgainer: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mayflowa:

Your last statement is so flawed. You should have ended it with your dislike for Christ Embassy not the faulty generalisation.
See Christ Embassy the way you wished , I am entitled to see it the way I have experienced it. I am not forcing you or anybody for that matter to share my view on Christ Embassy.
My view has not changed about Christ Embassy or the campus Lovesworld inc.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by timmykaydude: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bad example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.