Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120448 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

No Sir, she has not committed adultery provided that her condition for divorce is Adultery on the part of her partner. Which by the way Christian Forgiveness would still have atoned for. So it is not a law that once adultery is in the picture divorce must follow
Please don't get me wrong. I never said anything about conditons (neither did the bible). If you read the passage I posted you'll understand me.
BTW m female.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by SirAweezy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thisnut:
it's not all about biblical love, it's more about compatibility. You can love someone with your life, but if there's no alike mien between you guys , you will struggle abysmally all through.
So many public figures like Hilary Clinton prefers to suffer in marriage and enjoy the fame. Even when they know that the joe is a doutch bag .

Life is all about happiness. Don't lose out of life in the quest to enjoy the promised heaven, wise one will enjoy this life and hope for heaven, because a bird at hand worth more than all in the bush.

Holy Joseph!! See as you turn left to right.... Mr Lucy is everywhere ooooh OMG!!! Couldn't still belive my eyes. Very convincing wrong point of view lol
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Topgainer: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
aalangel:

Thanks for the link. Nairaland won't see that one and post. Radio without battery.
Schafer is a common name in Switzerland
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by kenx1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
WOMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ephi123(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gaxx01:

As in eh! She is still bearing the prefix 'Pastor' .. . lol this kind people na him person go carry him family matter go for counselling... Bullshit

Will you people be saying this if it was Pastor Chris that re-married?
If Yes, then fine. If No, that's double standard
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by enomakos(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
So fast
i believe this mr schafer hads been shafting her since she was married to chris

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by notoriousbabe: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's either pastor Chris no get preek or him preek no dey touch the woman for throat,for her to say thank you sir.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by notoriousbabe: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

Schafer is a common name in Switzerland
the name Schafer means to lubricate woman pussssy. It is called Lubricant in England
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
This man of God is really going through a tough time, God will surely see him through IJN
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ihedioramma: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
"Any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."
TRUTH .The same with woman .

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Realhommie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
She May Not have remarried according to new information but the real reason for her name change is equally shocking

Who is Schafer? Click here to read
Thanks for this info...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by firstking01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gaxx01:

As in eh! She is still bearing the prefix 'Pastor' .. . lol this kind people na him person go carry him family matter go for counselling... Bullshit
And unknown to her she will be commiting adultery all the remaining days of her life, that's if this story has anything to go by.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Carter4luv(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
if she have d mind to divorce her husband pastor chris to remarry she will still divorce the scafer, divorce continues with anita...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Abbeyme: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
She May Not have remarried according to new information but the real reason for her name change is equally shocking

Who is Schafer? Click here to read

Nice information. But why the messages on her prayer stuff.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

She is not ... It is just like people who say men who married more than one wife have broken a law. Whose law? Man made law
It was only recommended that one man to one woman but never was it made a law. Moses, Abraham, Jacob, David remained righteous and accepted before God while they lived, God didn't bring charges to them on account of marriage to more than one wife.
The other quotations from Paul was cautioning Christian women against arbitrary divorce it is quite different from the position of Jesus which has Except on the condition of Adultery. This same condition also underlines whatever legal course the woman follows afterwards . And remarrying is very legal in the time of Jesus as much as it is now but Jesus made it difficult so that for his followers going forward in saying that the only in the consideration for that is adultery not some flimsy excuses addressed by Paul.
that except Adultery underlines both the preceding and succeeding statements in that Mt 19:9 and Mt 5:32. applying to both as the only excuse for divorce and remarrying.
Now, assuming the woman having met the acceptable condition to entertain divorce but chose instead to remain married to the infidel, has she broken any law of the Bible?
My main issue here is not even the question of the legality of her remarrying but that she should desist from Pastoring or Bishoping over a church because that negates the strict selection and standards set aside for a Bishop even a Deacon. She could still be a child of God as Sister Anita and God will not bring any charges against her. Those people, believers who tag her as sinner have no legal basis for that and they are no God to give any such verdict .
This is pure and simple. Lol
if u read my post carefully, I only stated what d holy script inferred. Whether she's a sinner or not is not mine to make/say. Do u believe what d scriptures infer as (earlier) stated? That is d issue, it's not whether any mortal declares her a sinner or not!

If, after all u've seen from the scriptures-both from Christ and Paul, u feel her decision to remarry is RIGHTEOUS while her ex-husband is alive contrary to Scriptural assertions, .......... then I 'handz up'!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by biggy26: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
martineverest:
her maiden name is ebhodaghe..

Sorry, mum's maiden. She was swiss.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by martineverest(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
biggy26:

Sorry, mum's maiden. She was swiss.
she is a nigerian...from a edo state.her mama is swiss
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:

If the woman is legally divorced the man who marrys her can't be called an adulterer..

Only if the woman is not divorced and then marrys someone else can it be termed adultery..

Based on d scriptures, in as much as d man (ie ex-husband) is alive, she's not expected to remarry until d man dies, then she can remarry. And vice versa!

Read Romans 7 vz 2-3
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Gaxx01(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
ephi123:

Will you people be saying this if it was Pastor Chris that re-married?
If Yes, then fine. If No, that's double standard

Ofcoz YES my dear.. Neither of them is obligated to do such.. As Christian leaders, they ought to live an examplinary lives no matter what...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
buffalowings:

OK. I have a problem reconciling my personal beliefs with what I read inside the bible sometimes..

Somehow, I'm conflicted

Hmmm.......... 'personal beliefs' vz 'Biblical assertions'.
Everything depends on d subject (you).
Do u believe d Bible to be God's inspiration? Therein lies ur answer!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bayelsaowei(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

Based on d scriptures, in as much as d man (ie ex-husband) is alive, she's not expected to remarry until d man dies, then she can remarry. And vice versa!

Read Romans 7 vz 2-3
except if the divorce is carried not solely on the basis of adultery of a partner...

If a wife is wrongly divorced for reasons other than adultery then can that scripture apply.... cheesy...

Read matthew 5:31 and 32..

Thank me a later...

GOD isn't that unthoughtful to leave a woman stranded with herself who did seek for a divorce based on the sole biblical ground of adultery. ... cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ephi123(f): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gaxx01:

Ofcoz YES my dear.. Neither of them is obligated to do such.. As Christian leaders, they ought to live an examplinary lives no matter what...

Well spoken. I fully agree

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Some people are hurt because they don't like to see middle aged women find love again. If they are divorced based on Chris' escapades, she's free to remarry. EOD.

Happy married life madam. (If it's true).

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by totorimi: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
All is wash, pastor Chris should remarry now to one of the finest real Nigerian babes not half oyinbo in the church and let us organise a royal wedding and see whether jealousy would not set in and see her fighting back. I dont know what pastor Chris is wasting time for. Let her go, she thinks she is smart.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:
except if the divorce is carried not solely on the basis of adultery of a partner...

If a wife is wrongly divorced for reasons other than adultery then can that scripture apply.. .. cheesy...

Read matthew 5:31 and 32..

Thank me a later...

GOD isn't that unthoughtful to leave a woman stranded with herself who did seek for a divorce based on the sole biblical ground of adultery. ... cool

(Matthew 5:31 KJV) It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

(Matthew 5:32 KJV) But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

[quote][/quote]

Well.... grin grin mon ami, seems u've unknowingly answered ur question urself (now I really need 2 thank u 4 dt grin )
Jesus is saying that even if d divorce is unjustified/or for other reasons other than fornication/adultery, the woman still will be referred as an adultress (caused by d man, of course) if she remarries despite being unjustifiably divorced by her husband!

Now kimmon take it: THANK YOU!!! grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
jusRadical:

Whaat?

Even some occultist still read the bible.

Don't you see amechi and wike in the church?

GOD will hold chris and anita responsible to all the sins they have led their followers into: nudity, worldiliness, hypocrisy, distortion of the word of GOD, fake miracles, etc
how did you know the miracles are fake?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by bayelsaowei(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prince16:

(Matthew 5:31 KJV) It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

(Matthew 5:32 KJV) But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Well.... grin grin mon ami, seems u've unknowingly answered ur question urself (now I really need 2 thank u 4 dt grin )
Jesus is saying that even if d divorce is unjustified, the woman still will be referred as an adultress (caused by d man, of course) if she remarries despite being unjustifiably divorced by her husband!

Now kimmon take it: THANK YOU!!! grin
shuuu...no be so I understand that place ooo...so you wan tell me say make woman dey with man we dey cheat on her forever without any hope of getting married again to a saner man

shocked shocked

sad sad sad
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by vallyjohn: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
for all of you talking trash,questioning why should they divorce,this and that...........they are humans,all marriages don't work simple!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by vallyjohn: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
for all of you talking trash,questioning why should they divorce,this and that...........they are humans,all marriages don't work..simple!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by KardinalZik(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
That's ADULTERY
No one of them can remary as long as the OTHER is alive
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Prince16: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:
shuuu...no be so I understand that place ooo...so you wan tell me say make woman dey with man we dey cheat on her forever without any hope of getting married again to a saner man

shocked shocked

sad sad sad

Mon ami, I feel u, and I know where u are coming from/going (figuratively, that is), but I just stated d facts as written. It's now left for us to (dangerously) debate our 'personal beliefs' vz "Scriptural assertions". What will help us (u, I and them) out is: do we believe d scriptures is God's words/God's inspiration? The answer 2 ds 'basic' question is d key!

(Proverbs 14:12 KJV) There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.