Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife (1400 Views)

Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) / Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by 24volts: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
please some one should help here I dont know why I love my babe more than my wife.
i feel more happy with my babe than with my wife. I dont have issues with my wife.
i dont know if some one else is feeling the same
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
Scum of the earth. I hope your gf gives you the gift of AIDs. I also hope you wife is getting it in with her colleague/houseboy/Gardner/gate-man angry angry.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by Ben13: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
Poster, I love your gut.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by Godmother(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
It is guys like this that push women to cheat out there angry angry angry
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by coolier(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
How long have you been married?
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by Igwe9(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
24volts:

please some one should help here I dont know why I love my babe more than my wife.
i feel more happy with my babe than with my wife. I dont have issues with my wife.
24volts had earlier found a man on top his wife and we all were trying to console him shocked shocked shocked now comes another tale by moonlight.  grin
Ok, ok, cool now tell me, are we talking about another wife or the same one you had issues with last time?
Maybe the feeling is gone with her infidelity if it ever happened in the first place. undecided
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by DrLorenz1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
24volts:

First of all, are you hoping someone feels the same way as you do?

Secondly, if you don't have issues with your wife, you wouldn't be feeling the way you are feeling now.

Thirdly, are you sure she hasn't given you anything that's making you love her more than your wife?

Fourthly, if you were a responsible man (no insult intended, just facts), you wouldn't have a "babe" in the first place.

Fifthly, am sure your wife thought you were the best thing that happened to her when she met you and now she doesn't know what you're doing. Goes on to prove once again that good girls fall in love with the bad guys.

@Ebony

Once again it is proven that you're the first to reply grin

@Godmother
This is your second post am reading and am loving it! grin. I hope you won't disappoint me wink
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by McMilan: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2009
Repent!!!
Cry to God for forgiveness.
What you call "babe" is an instrument for adultery it will profit you nothing.
Repent return to wife, love her with ALL your heart and God will bless your marriage with beautiful children.
Good luck.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by amebo22: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2009
You don't even have a problem
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by anochie: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2009
24volts what happen to yr wife and her bf finally or have u gotten married to another woman and at d same time dating another girl.nawwwwwwaaaaaaaaoooo fr u guys, bundle of liers n deceit
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by megtin(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2009
kai!!!!!must people post a topic angry angryno be by force to talk na.ok as u cum tel us now wetin mk we cum do .Oya divorce ur wife n marry d gal gbam.Bunsuru like u,Banza magana kawai.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by carnal: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2009
my advise as one who has been married for 9yrs is that what you are feeling for gf is only for the time,its moreorless what she does to you on the bed believe me you dont love her and possibly your wife isnt doing but my best advise is teach your wife that thing you enjoy from gf and you will see the difference and beauty in your wife
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by spikedcylinder: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2009
I smell a troll.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by galatico(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2009
24volts:

Bull shit!!!

Ben-10:

Poster, I love your gut.

Encouraging adultery!!!
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by r231(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2009
24volts:

you are the only one with dat crazy feeling

If you don't love your wife, get out. Because in the long run, your hurting your wife and if there is any children you hurting them more
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by Ben13: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2009
Ben-10:

Poster, I love your gut.

galatico:

Encouraging adultery!!!

It's called Irony wink
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by breathless(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2009
Mr. Poster, that which u call love is mere infatuation. Becausinge there is no marital commitment, u tend to do or say things wt out boundaries. Ask urself wat pushed u into this? Is ur gf asking u 2 marry her? Is she prettier than ur wife? Is she tellin u she does not mind being a second wife and bear u children? wat makes u think u are d only man in her life? Is she financially independent so does not trouble u wt her needs? wat qualities does she posses dat make u "love" her more than ur wife? do tell her all abt d happenings in ur household? have u told her u "love" her more than ur wife? wat is her contenance wen u talk to ur wife on d fone?

Believe me, there so many questions 2 answer. I've been thru dat road n I'm not proud of it. (SINCERE apologies 2 d womenfolk) d difference is dat I never "loved" her becuase I was giving my spouse priority in all things as she is d ONLY woman on earth that DESERVES my LOVE. At best I showed care knowing fully well it'll be dangerous if it went dat way. My spouse found out n was shattered. I purposely left traces 4 her 2 find out becos it was most likely goin 2 assume a differnt dimension. I suggest u try spend more time with ur wife and hang out more, be more open with ur feelings 2 her. Rewind ur mind back to ur early days and those things dat made u say i do to her. Think deeply if given d chance, will u marry her again? Maybe she has grown bigger in size (due 2 child bearing if any) encourage her 2 lose weight. if she's less sexually active, talk it out n try all new stuffs.

You still av a chance 2 break lose and make up by finding ur way back 2 ur wife b4 u get busted. she is d ONLY one dat 'll b there 4 u not a gf. Besides, do not underestimate d power of a woman. Remember, u came in2 d world thru one. I'm lucky becos my spouse is extremely tolerate (wc i just discoverd) n I'm making it up 2 her. Besides, pray dat God free u 4rm dis BONDAGE so u can mend ur ways. Remember, it is all VANITY.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by lovestorm(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
if u try to look carefully you will find in your wife those things you see in your girlfriend. somethings are hard to explain but all a thing of the mind.
make your wife look more sexy if your gf does look that way and you fall for it. transform your wife to that gf's look and company and you will find a reason to dump your gf the next minute.
Re: I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife by crosstheshowboy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ladies!!! Meet Mr. Bad Guy. A short while back you were hating on Nice Guys. This dude right here serves you perfectly. And, uhh, guys why are you hating? You all do it dont you?

(1) (Reply)

Guys We Should Help Oh! / Sex Destroy Relationship After Accident. / Would You Tell Your Friend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.