Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Prince Eheneden Picks New Name - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Eheneden Picks New Name (41697 Views)

Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by fatiaforreal: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
This topic is an intellectual historical one. It is not by how nolstagic you are about your culture or some unfounded fables you were told by your ancestors.
Tell the world about what the Ekiopagha Treaty is all about. It is part of the rites of coronation. Let's see how this would be covered up.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Elebiju:
how can you say ayelala is a variation of benin language? It's a deity worshipped in my town and no ethnic group in yorubaland has ever dragged it with us...... Benin is just a mixture of confused people, read the first post and tell me what ODEOBA really means in benin, we know it's a yoruba word and it means king road it can also be broken down to OJUDEOBA or O/ju/o/de/o/ba. Can you explain why you remain a minority in Nigeria if indeed you're the source of yoruba heritage....... To us (yoruba) you're just a breakaway tribe just like ilorin ( the descendants of Afonja and Alimi).
thIs only shows ur ignorance odeoba is a bini word, it comes from ode which means road and oba, odeoba means d oba's road, it is not ojudeoba, it is odeoba.
stop pontificating on what u dont know.

benin is not a breakaway tribe, it existed side by side with ife from antiquity.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
fatiaforreal:
It's a case of the tail trying to wag the dog.
Check the names of the early Obas, they're purely Yoruba with Bini pronouncements. Ogoola, Square, Obalufon. Even the last one ere Oduduwa in Yoruba means the statue of Oduduwa which the binis call Erediowa with the same meaning.
Yoruba name Agbolahan is Agbolahor in Benin.
Let the Bini historians here answer my questions in the earlier post. There was no Oba's in Benin until Oranmiyan came from Ife. Why didn't he and his descendants reign as Ogie or Ogiso? Until Oranmiyan came to Ife, the tittle Oba was never used. SIMPLE!
This is just ignorance, only eweka has a yoruba name among d bini king erediauwa is a bini word so is ewuare, ewedo, ozolua etc.

the word oba has been used in benin before oramiyan even existed and be4 oduduwa was born. one of d early ogiso in benin was name oba godo, it means 'he shines brightly' this was before ife even had a central monarchy.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
macof:

Yes it is now a valid Benin Word as it is used interchangeably with the original bini word of "Ogie" but for Bini, the reality is that "Oba" is a loan word... like Wakati (a yoruba loan word from arabic is still a yoruba word).. the history of the two groups can tell that the use of the word to refer to the Bini king came after yoruba presence in person of the king himself

so the pronunciation can mean anything in bini language or even Igbo but would be a different word..two different words pronounced similarly .like the op mentioned something like "red or shining"
OBa is not a loan word, there was obagodo in bini before oduduwa was born. it isnt a loan word it is a bini word and d title in bini is 'omo n'oba', that is d son that shines.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
cbrass:

Stop saying what you don't know, yorubas have existed longer before ibini ,so this is the main reason for the population
Where do u get this from?
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by enomakos(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
dapsonlou:

Benin kings are prisoners of their throne. They are only allowed to leave their Palace once a year.
you see your ignorance
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by enomakos(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
cbrass:

U must be a student of history
up sidedown history
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
fatiaforreal:
This topic is an intellectual historical one. It is not by how nolstagic you are about your culture or some unfounded fables you were told by your ancestors.
Tell the world about what the Ekiopagha Treaty is all about. It is part of the rites of coronation. Let's see how this would be covered up.
That has been discussed severally. owodo died after banishing his son, d chiefs and co went in search of dat son after appointing evian as regent. the chiefs presented oramiyan as d grandson of ogiso owodo and evians son(d new regent) didnt allow him enter d city. this led to civil war oramiyan ran back to ife and d chief and eweka fought with evian for d throne. oba ewedo defeated d ogiemwen but he stil refused to conceed defeat, the treaty was a declaration of no victor no vanguish, d ogiemwen wil recieve gifts every coronation and those gift were payment by which d ogiemwen complusory relinguish any claim to rule. the ogiemwen was reabsorbed into d uzama n'bie.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by macof(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ubenedictus:
must u inject urself anytime u see my username? did u not see d post i quoted? someone asked how come benin is small now though they claim to have controlled a larger area, i explain accordingly.
Rome did control what was the know world at the time and today they are small. i dont have d time to join issues with u, if u cant see my point and d post i was responding then keep off.

And lastly d claim dat the bini throne is yoruba is similar to d claim dat d yoruba throne is benin, that u disagree with the later doesnt give u d right to insult me. U have ur opinion and i have mine.

why not just shut up? what nonsense is this about Rome controling what was known as the whole world?
you should read up, Rome knew of many lands that they had to forego in order not to gain pointless casualties.
one of which was the Kingdom of Kush

I'm saying this to let it sink in your head that you don't know history. .. if you think Rome controlled the whole world why won't you think bini controlled places they never did?

yoruba throne cannot be Benin because Oduduwa didn't pledge to Bini. ..even if he was Ekaladerhan. ..he never considered Igodomigodo a home...he never needed Igodomigodo to be king of ife, he never got authority from any ogiso or Igodomigodo person.
that cannot be said about the Oba of Benin, who told the Europeans about a powerful king that acknowledges his ascension called Oghene (We all know Oghene is how Bini call Ooni)
the same oba of Benin that up until Ovoranmwen had their Final burial rites at Ife... we all know Ovonramwen was the last king of bini kingdom. . What we have now are shadows of our west african kingdoms. .ghosts if you like

so there's no way you can win this supremacy war. .. be smart and don't go into a fight you cannot win. . whether oduduwa is Ekaladerhan (which he really isn't) ooni is still above omo n ’ oba (child of the Oba - Oranmiyan)

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mccullum:
It was Oranmiyan that established Obaship in Benin because Ogisoship was a system of govt that the most older person will be on throne of authority but it stopped when the last Ogiso planned to enthroned his son as successor which caused the destruction of the system as headers that expecting their turns against it while there's a vacuum for long, eventually.. they arranged for having new leader from Oduduwa to send some one to them, his death couldn't gave them hope again without knowing that he'd appointed his son Oranmiyan to established obaship system of ruling over them and that's the beginning of monarchical dynasty in Benin.
this isnt true, d ogiso system was a monarchial dynasty, it seems u are refering to d ediowere system that existed before d ogiso era.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ihuomadinihu: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
macof:

Yes it is now a valid Benin Word as it is used interchangeably with the original bini word of "Ogie" but for Bini, the reality is that "Oba" is a loan word... like Wakati (a yoruba loan word from arabic is still a yoruba word).. the history of the two groups can tell that the use of the word to refer to the Bini king came after yoruba presence in person of the king himself

so the pronunciation can mean anything in bini language or even Igbo but would be a different word..two different words pronounced similarly .like the op mentioned something like "red or shining"
It is equally a valid Igbo word irrespective of what it means in Yoruba or Benin,claming exclusivity is out of the equation.
I already gave an example with the word 'Ife'.
The origin of the benin 'oba' word/title stays with benin likewise oba in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by cbrass(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Where do u get this from?

From the nok history
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Elebiju: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ubenedictus:
thIs only shows ur ignorance odeoba is a bini word, it comes from ode which means road and oba, odeoba means d oba's road, it is not ojudeoba, it is odeoba.
stop pontificating on what u dont know.

benin is not a breakaway tribe, it existed side by side with ife from antiquity.
you agree with me that benin is a minority group, So how can a minority group claim to be the root of a major group? All yoruba tribes relate to ile-ife not benin.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by fatiaforreal: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let the fabricators of history tell us what the EKIOPAGHA TREATY is all about. All of them have been dodging the question.
The treaty explains why the Oba answers only Oba
1) Oba simply means king. What are the paraphernalia of an Oba? An Oba must have subjects as well as a traditional domain in which he's the landlord. This landlordship is what informs his TITTLE as an Oba, hence Onipopop of Polo, Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo, A lake of Egba etc.
2) However, this is not the case with Oba of Benin who according to the treaty is a tenant. Every Oba of Benin,
including the last one paid rent to Ogiamen. This is the key reason Oba of Benin does not hold such tittle like the Onibini of Benin. Let those people making noise tell us more about this treaty so that we can finish them once and for all.

Whether they like it or not, All Obas of Benin are Yoruba men from Ile Ife. The royal family, perhaps feeling uncomfortable the Binis might revolt one day and bring the Yoruba dynasty to an end one day, decided to start groping towards the aborigines by linking Oduduwa with Ogisos to creat a reversed history of an hypothetical ogiso prince wandering through the bush to create Ife. You must reexamine your head if you believe this.

When Yorubas call Ife the Source, it is not the present Ife they refer to, it is Ife Odaiye, the civilization that existed on the bank of river Niger, from which most of the tribes in west africa and beyond originated from. Ile Ife, Nyuife, Kinupe, Nupe is where we all came from. Benin is at the tail end of the journey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by macof(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

It is equally a valid Igbo word irrespective of what it means in Yoruba or Benin,claming exclusivity is out of the equation.
I already gave an example with the word 'Ife'.
The origin of the benin 'oba' word/title stays with benin likewise oba in Igbo.
you didn't get the point after all.

to put it simply...

oba in igbo language..or in bini language(that means shiny or whatever undecided) is unrelated to the 'oba' in yoruba language...
the use of the 'oba' to refer to bini kings is due to the yoruba origin of the king himself

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ihuomadinihu: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
macof:
you didn't get the point after all.

to put it simply...

oba in igbo language..or in bini language(that means shiny or whatever undecided) is unrelated to the 'oba' in yoruba language...
the use of the 'oba' to refer to bini kings is due to the yoruba origin of the king himself
I got your point already....making an emphasis.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2016
Elebiju:
you agree with me that benin is a minority group, So how can a minority group claim to be the root of a major group? All yoruba tribes relate to ile-ife not benin.
Edo is a minority tribe. . .yes and so? a huge part of northern nigeria descended from d nok group and d nok group is even extinct. small tribes have been originating larger groups, isreal as a nation reportedly come from a small village called ur.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
cbrass:

From the nok history
HAHAHAHA, THIS WAS SO FUNNY! so nok history told u dat reason d yoruba kings didnt come from benin. please where is this nok history, i'll like to read it or is it a figment of ur imagination?
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Elebiju: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Edo is a minority tribe. . .yes and so? a huge part of northern nigeria descended from d nok group and d nok group is even extinct. small tribes have been originating larger groups, isreal as a nation reportedly come from a small village called ur.
Where were you when men were discussing this ish? Yorubaland has been in existence even before your ancestors the igodomigodo not to talk of the rise of benin empire in the 1180's
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Elebiju: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ubenedictus:
This is just ignorance, only eweka has a yoruba name among d bini king erediauwa is a bini word so is ewuare, ewedo, ozolua etc.

the word oba has been used in benin before oramiyan even existed and be4 oduduwa was born. one of d early ogiso in benin was name oba godo, it means 'he shines brightly' this was before ife even had a central monarchy.
The first Ogiso not Oba was known as Igodo or Obagodo and it wasn't pronounced or written as a title it was his name. You're fiddling and twisting your history just to suit your half baked knowledge, benin kings started using the title " Oba" in the 1180's when it became an empire and not during the igodomigodo dynasty. Your kings were referred to as ogiso before that, you can only win this arguement if you give me a verifiable reason for the change of title in 1180's.

Archaeologically, the settlement at Ife can be dated to the 4th century BC, with urban structures appearing in the 12th century (the urban phase of Ife before the rise of Oyo, ca. 1100-1600, is sometimes described as a "golden age" of Ife).
The 4th century BC started the first day of 400 BC and ended the last day of 301 BC. It is considered part of the Classical era, epoch, or historical period.
Igodomigodo dynasty existed between 335BC to 1093AD so tell me how you are the cradle of yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by free37: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmm.....
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Elebiju:
The first Ogiso not Oba was known as Igodo or Obagodo and it wasn't pronounced or written as a title it was his name. Your kings were referred to as ogiso before that, you can only win this arguement if you give me a verifiable reason for the change of title in 1180's.

Archaeologically, the settlement at Ife can be dated to the 4th century BC, with urban structures appearing in the 12th century (the urban phase of Ife before the rise of Oyo, ca. 1100-1600, is sometimes described as a "golden age" of Ife).
I refered to obagodo to show u dat the word oba is a bini word, just as d yorubas have obamakin, obatala, they werent titles per se, they were part of a name jus like obagodo.

Nobody is saying ife came from benin, it is quite possible dat both ife and benin is dated 4th cent ad, d issue is oduduwa, Hope u know oodua met people already in ife when he came? no one is saying benin is d origin of ife and d yorubas but dat oduduwa was a stranger to ife.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Elebiju:
Where were you when men were discussing this ish? Yorubaland has been in existence even before your ancestors the igodomigodo not to talk of the rise of benin empire in the 1180's
Now u just want to talk trash.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by MrPresident1: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Let the fabricators of history tell us what the EKIOPAGHA TREATY is all about. All of them have been dodging the question.
The treaty explains why the Oba answers only Oba
1) Oba simply means king. What are the paraphernalia of an Oba? An Oba must have subjects as well as a traditional domain in which he's the landlord. This landlordship is what informs his TITTLE as an Oba, hence Onipopop of Polo, Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo, A lake of Egba etc.
2) However, this is not the case with Oba of Benin who according to the treaty is a tenant. Every Oba of Benin,
including the last one paid rent to Ogiamen. This is the key reason Oba of Benin does not hold such tittle like the Onibini of Benin. Let those people making noise tell us more about this treaty so that we can finish them once and for all.

Whether they like it or not, All Obas of Benin are Yoruba men from Ile Ife. The royal family, perhaps feeling uncomfortable the Binis might revolt one day and bring the Yoruba dynasty to an end one day, decided to start groping towards the aborigines by linking Oduduwa with Ogisos to creat a reversed history of an hypothetical ogiso prince wandering through the bush to create Ife. You must reexamine your head if you believe this.

When Yorubas call Ife the Source, it is not the present Ife they refer to, it is Ife Odaiye, the civilization that existed on the bank of river Niger, from which most of the tribes in west africa and beyond originated from. Ile Ife, Nyuife, Kinupe, Nupe is where we all came from. Benin is at the tail end of the journey.

You are very right, all benin Obas are Oduduwa's dynasty from Ile-Ife.

The Source or Ife Oodaiye is actually in the middle east from where Oduduwa descended. The East is where the sun rises from, Ile-Ife is described as the source of the sun is to show that knowledge and civilisation started with the people who came from the east and assimilated the aboriginals into a large Oyo empire.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Elebiju: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ubenedictus:
I refered to obagodo to show u dat the word oba is a bini word, just as d yorubas have obamakin, obatala, they werent titles per se, they were part of a name jus like obagodo.

Nobody is saying ife came from benin, it is quite possible dat both ife and benin is dated 4th cent ad, d issue is oduduwa, Hope u know oodua met people already in ife when he came? no one is saying benin is d origin of ife and d yorubas but dat oduduwa was a stranger to ife.
Any yoruba that disputes the fact the oduduwa is a stranger to ile ife is yet to understand the true history of yoruba....... I know oduduwa met some people in ile ife.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Ubenedictus(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Elebiju:
Any yoruba that disputes the fact the oduduwa is a stranger to ile ife is yet to understand the true history of yoruba....... I know oduduwa met some people in ile ife.
Dat is d issue on ground. benin says he came from benin, some say oke ora, some say mecca or sudan.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by fatiaforreal: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
We are beginning to approach this issue intellectually.
1) it is very true Oduduwa met people in Ile Ife. They were known as Ugbo and they had established their kingdom long before Oduduwa came. This on its own nullifies the spurious claim of the palace that Ekalerdahan wandered through the bush and FOUNDED Ife; Ekalerdahan probably ended up in the belly of a leopard in forest. There's no link whatsoever between Ekalerdahan and Oduduwa.
2) to be honest, as yorubas, we're not telling the truth in full. Yoruba history predates Oduduwa by thousands of years. The Great Oduduwa conquered Ile Ife contrary to all suggestion, the same way Igodomigodo was conquered by Oranmiyan. The conquering of Ife is what led to migration of some Ugbo people from Ife, while the rest remained in Ife to set up a unique system of governance, the first city state in west africa..
3) the Ugbo people that were dissatisfied and migrated founded the Ugbo kingdom in Igbokoda, ondo state. They set up a camp in Oke Igbo, from where they raided Ife continuously until their camp and secrete was bursted by Moremi(that's another history on its own)
4) from empirical facts, the original Ife was not in Arabia as my brother mentioned above, it was a civilization older than Arabia and Egypt, Ife Oodaiye was on the bank of river Niger.
5) findings in nupeland clearly shows that Nupe is a curropt version of Kinupe. Kinupe is a corrupt version of the original name Nyuife. This is corroborated by the history of Ugbo people popularly known as Ilajes. Their history says they migrated to present day Ife after the first Ife was destroyed by flood.
6) the foregoings underscore the Benin palace Ekalerdahan/Oduduwa fabrication. Benin was the last place Oduduwa could have come from. Tell me he came from Igala, Nupe, or Sudan, quite possible. They are all from the same civilization referred to as Ife Oodaiye or Nyuife.
7) Lastly, don't let us be brainwashed, the human civilization that existed on the bank of the Niger is one of the earliest. People of Sudan originally came from there. The founders of the kingdom of Egypt came from Sudan and Ethiopia. Migration is not always in one direction, sometimes the reverse takes place.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ooni of Ife in Benin, to greet his great father today. The case is closed Benin is very Superior. cheesy cheesy cheesy no Afonja go like this story, cheesy cheesy
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
fatiaforreal:
We are beginning to approach this issue intellectually.
1) it is very true Oduduwa met people in Ile Ife. They were known as Ugbo and they had established their kingdom long before Oduduwa came. This on its own nullifies the spurious claim of the palace that Ekalerdahan wandered through the bush and FOUNDED Ife; Ekalerdahan probably ended up in the belly of a leopard in forest. There's no link whatsoever between Ekalerdahan and Oduduwa.
2) to be honest, as yorubas, we're not telling the truth in full. Yoruba history predates Oduduwa by thousands of years. The Great Oduduwa conquered Ile Ife contrary to all suggestion, the same way Igodomigodo was conquered by Oranmiyan. The conquering of Ife is what led to migration of some Ugbo people from Ife, while the rest remained in Ife to set up a unique system of governance, the first city state in west africa..
3) the Ugbo people that were dissatisfied and migrated founded the Ugbo kingdom in Igbokoda, ondo state. They set up a camp in Oke Igbo, from where they raided Ife continuously until their camp and secrete was bursted by Moremi(that's another history on its own)
4) from empirical facts, the original Ife was not in Arabia as my brother mentioned above, it was a civilization older than Arabia and Egypt, Ife Oodaiye was on the bank of river Niger.
5) findings in nupeland clearly shows that Nupe is a curropt version of Kinupe. Kinupe is a corrupt version of the original name Nyuife. This is corroborated by the history of Ugbo people popularly known as Ilajes. Their history says they migrated to present day Ife after the first Ife was destroyed by flood.
6) the foregoings underscore the Benin palace Ekalerdahan/Oduduwa fabrication. Benin was the last place Oduduwa could have come from. Tell me he came from Igala, Nupe, or Sudan, quite possible. They are all from the same civilization referred to as Ife Oodaiye or Nyuife.
7) Lastly, don't let us be brainwashed, the human civilization that existed on the bank of the Niger is one of the earliest. People of Sudan originally came from there. The founders of the kingdom of Egypt came from Sudan and Ethiopia. Migration is not always in one direction, sometimes the reverse takes place.

How did Oduduwa communicate with the Benins?
Or he just allowed his son wander in the bush to Benin?
Let's call a spade a spade, and perhaps your Ooni is in Benin now.
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by BornStunner1: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:
Ooni of Ife in Benin, to greet his great father today. The case is closed Benin is very Superior. cheesy cheesy cheesy no Afonja go like this story, cheesy cheesy

HAHAHAHAHA CASED CLOSED!!!!!
Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by fatiaforreal: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
To show that all of us, Igalas, Binis, Ilajes, Yorubas etc came from the same place, research into their history and mythology. It's the same story in different versions.
Binis- Osanobua sent some persons from heaven, they traveled on seashell bla bla bla and you have Ogisos, rulers from the sky!

The Ugbos, prior to Oduduwa- Ajanoron(Ajalorun) came from heaven, bla bla bla.. begath Oromakin, the first Oba, Olugbo.

Yoruba Oduduwa era- Obatala was sent from heaven by Eledumare to creat the world, he didn't succeed( don't ask me why, you know it). Eledumare then sent Oduduwa, who descended with chain from heaven and succeeded in creating the world.

Are all these rulers not from the sky? Different versions of same ancient mythology.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Picks New Name by fatiaforreal: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
So its funny when a Bini man claims Oba originated from Benin.
The palace is only trying to cover up the origin of the Oba to prevent a possible challenge to the dynasty by the aborigines led by Ogiamen. That's just the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land / African Medieval Military Systems Pre-colonial / Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.