Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) (5957 Views)

He Impregnated My Friend - Wife Begs Judge To Dissolve Her 3yr Old Marriage / Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) by macho44(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
According to a Facebook user who shared this ridiculous photos online , This mother of one controversially posted series of pics which saw her "Tongue-Kissing" her little boy.

These extreme photos are currently trending and setting social media ablaze, with different opinions being expressed. According to one of the commenters on the Facebook post, she said;

“This is the new age, people are exchanging saliva and other fluids with their kids and close relatives, I don’t think this sort of tonguing relationship for mother & son is healthy, for crying out loud this is sexual corruption"

The general consensus is that as the mother she has a long rope as far as displaying emotions is concerned, there are certain no go areas, certainly not in the most passionate way she kissed the boy.

Her intimate locking of tongues and exchange of fluids has been described as a bad way of raising the little boy.

Read more@SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/pictures-of-young-mother-tongue-kissing.html

Re: Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) by banme(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
where the tongue,op mind ur self

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) by macho44(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na wa oooooo, my thoughts are CONJI is at work here, the thing fit don hook am bad bad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, But still sha, e no bam at all, d young boy at his age go don learn the art Of KISSING, mehn girls of his age go hear wheeeeen grin grin grin grin, read more with pics @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/pictures-of-young-mother-tongue-kissing.html
Re: Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Where's lalasticlacla sef
Re: Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) by Topestbilly(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
kissing mom and closing his eyes, he definitely felt something.

Totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Young Mother "Tongue-kissing" Her 3yr Old Son Goes Viral(pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Olosho turned mother cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Guys, What Will You Do If You See Your Sister Kissing Your Wife? / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.