Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) (9202 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
i know you opened this thread to see some pussssyyy or somethin'..

geeerrrrraaarrrrriiiaaa!!!

say hello to the lady of the year
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oh lawd, akant laff grin bad bado badess.

Bad gurl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Ymain(f): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
wat is d meaning of this

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by InformedLola(f): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kinda funny

No, not really.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
wat is d meaning of this

the meaning is boldly written on your cleavage.. why the f*ck do you care??

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by gabinogem(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
I thought it was only guys who are professionals in foolery...

7 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you're welcome to the land of naira grin

cheesy still a newbie wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Ymain(f): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

the meaning is boldly written on your cleavage.. why the f*ck do you care??

bt was i tlking to u olodo oshi

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by chimoskyg(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who is this pretty @ op

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

bt was i tlking to u olodo oshi

whatever "olodo oshi" means.. i hope that ain't for me biaattcch!!
elesuho kawonfu karishika

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Ymain(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

whatever "olodo oshi" means.. i hope that ain't for me biaattcch!!

elesuho kawonfu karishika

pls go nd meet ur chibok gals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by harffie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Potato head op...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

pls go nd meet ur chibok gals

heyyy, let that op be. She's just a new commer here. cool

and will like to play around... Play mature gurl. Make she carri her wahala go... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by lozairio(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Latest troll in the forum

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

next time u try dis rubbish i will drag u to my other room

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

heyyy, let that op be. She's just a new commer here. cool

and will like to play around... Play mature gurl. Make she carri her wahala go... grin

if that is your own way of saying "you are welcome".. gracias

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

if that is your own way of saying "you are welcome".. gracias

aaawww.. Sorry dear cry but i said that ealier nauuuu,,, cool

thou art welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

aaawww.. Sorry dear cry but i said that ealier nauuuu,,, cool

thou art welcome cheesy

thanks hun.. but that ymain gurl you were trying to defend.. she's got no moral standard.. shame to womanhood.. *spits* go and check her posts

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Ymain(f): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

thanks hun.. but that ymain gurl you were trying to defend.. she's got no moral standard.. shame to womanhood.. *spits* go and check her posts

ill leave u cuz ur a newbie
ppl like u sit and take notes wen ppl like me talk

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

i was just trying to stop both of you. cool anyways, am soweeey.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by 360xclusive(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Passing by grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by tommynico(m): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Who are these newbies disturbing their elders' peace... angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

4 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Icansing: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

be my friend outside Here

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by TheMascot(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

well I was gonna simply Waka my own until I entered your profile.. So am tripping.. No allow am cold if not e go change to ice block...

Ps don't worry about the kitchen and the living room.. We gonna have a maid for that

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2016
TheMascot:
well I was gonna simply Waka my own until I entered your profile.. So am tripping.. No allow am cold if not e go change to ice block...

Ps don't worry about the kitchen and the living room.. We gonna have a maid for that

awww.. so sweet

thanks...

but what you got isn't enough to take care of me.. pay your own bills first..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

awww.. so sweet
thanks...

grincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by cutiedave(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

awww.. so sweet

thanks...

wicked grin grin grin...
Bt y come open d guy nyash like dis na....

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by slevin1(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Ymain and ConcNiggress56, open the door of the other room make I tell you something...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by olawealth1000(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Op! Recieve sense in Jesus name
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
slevin1:
Ymain and ConcNiggress56, open the door of the other room make I tell you something...

lolsss.. catch me if you can wink

lolsss.. catch me if you can

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Hoekay lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) / Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.