Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34568 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I know eh! cheesy

You dey see "cat fight "? cheesy

Hhehehe...You mean the one on this thread bah? grin

Cos na wetin i been dey go thru dey laff since grin grin

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
yeah.....my own starts on wednesday

goodluck with that "suzzy peperempe" according to dino..lol
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
kinglekan:

Is this sarcasm @bold?

you're a literary genius you should know what it is
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:00am On Oct 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
you're a literary genius you should know what it is

Hehehehe..Kiddo take a hike! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by DozieInc(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
And i made my point.
Ok pretty noted both of you made your points and i also made my point. ghen ghen
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Oh! I thought I saw 2mr in your post tho, my bad. smiley

Just been in stealth mode jare.. I have been great too grin grin

And you're welcome kiss smiley

okay....you've been gone for too long nah cry....exam starts generally tomorrow....but mine is one wednesday......it's time to sleep *yawns* goodnight dear..sleep tight wink

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by solidman59(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Hhehehe...You mean the one on this thread bah? grin

Cos na wetin i been dey go thru dey laff since grin grin

Catfights are sweet to watch grin... Barney Stinson taught me never to get involved but just watch and snap if need be wink

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2016
vicstar:

goodluck with that "suzzy peperempe" according to dino..lol
lol....don't mind that naughty boy....goodnight cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2016
suzan404:
lol....don't mind that naughty boy....goodnight cheesy

...sleeptight hun
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Winnelyn(f): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2016
so many ladies here are yet to have a taste of a good relationships,yet they come here to spew trash feeling like they know it all!

Nice point op !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Catfights are sweet to watch grin... Barney Stinson taught me never to get involved but just watch and snap if need be wink

Hahhaha..I dey tellzz you.

Never get involved in cat fights, just observe with your popcorn or better still you fresh fish and chilled vodka & coke. grin

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 17, 2016
DozieInc:

Ok pretty noted both of you made your points and i also made my point. ghen ghen
You haven't said anything beside mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2016
suzan404:
okay....you've been gone for too long nah cry....exam starts generally tomorrow....but mine is one wednesday......it's time to sleep *yawns* goodnight dear..sleep tight wink

lol..ikr, but i am here now tho wink

Sleep tight dear smiley kiss

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
worwor wink
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehe..Kiddo take a hike! grin

what made you think am a kid, I'm disappointed in you
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahhaha..I dey tellzz you.

Never get involved in cat fights, just observe with your popcorn or better still you fresh fish and chilled vodka & coke. grin

Normal life grin

Baba....lemme catch a few winks.... 8am appointment for Oriental hotels tomorrow and I still dey shine eye like owl... Cannot come and be caught in 3rd mainland bridge traffic.... See you on the side wink

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
worwor wink
K!. now have noticed you efcc.
It's 12:19am don't mention me again.

#peace!.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by DozieInc(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
Ehm, i concur to OP's post especially no. 4 and someone post about being a financial mgr thats it.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Doctorfitz: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Hw do olo...s Make fp?
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
what made you think am a kid, I'm disappointed in you

If you were not a kid, you wouldn't have made a failed attempt to troll on my post. The thread talks about "Model Girlfriend" and I dropped my bit. Your sarcasm was totally uncalled for, I didn't say ALL ladies, I said MOST ladies don't know what they want. How that gets you itchy to think you can quote me and be snarky is rather nauseating.

You should be disappointed in yourself. Next time don't go quoting people trying to act smart just to make them look silly, most especially when its absolutely unnecessary

Capisce! undecided undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Normal life grin

Baba....lemme catch a few winks.... 8am appointment for Oriental hotels tomorrow and I still dey shine eye like owl... Cannot come and be caught in 3rd mainland bridge traffic.... See you on the side wink
grin grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
so many ladies here are yet to have a taste of a good relationships,yet they come here to spew trash feeling like they know it all!

Nice point op !

Change your font and color missy! angry..Didn't you see the copyright seal? grin

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Winnelyn(f): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Change your font and color missy! angry..Didn't you see the copyright seal? grin

I see! Just get me arrested already cs I aint ganna change nothing tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

I see! Just get me arrested already cs I aint ganna change nothing tongue

I can see your middle name is "STRONG HEAD"..Miss Winnie D POOH grin grin

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 1:10am On Oct 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

makes no sense to me.
I believe it's so much more easier if you date a guy you share common interests with than getting involved with some dude you have nothing in common with and you find yourself bending over backwards just to be involved in some parts of his life.

azzin.

That's how some girls lose themselves trying to impress one bros that doesn't even care for them.

When you act that way, you find yourself entering multiple relationships but never quite getting it right. There is absolutely no reason why a female should have more than five boyfriends before marriage, but such is rampant today.

Barely 23 and they've had 5, because they keep trying to remodel themselves to suit the current guy.

There is no guideline in matters of the heart, just be you and find someone who SEES you and loves you. Shikena!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2016
misspicy:
[b]Whoever coined the phrase "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER" is not only reasonable but wise.

Having made some silly mistakes myself in this game of love,I cannot but agree with the OP on issues like this,so I'm gonna add to the points raised,there are many more which we cannot highlight but a wise lady should know these things with time.
Let's go there;

1)Don't be too clingy; Examples of clinginess is when you call a man 20 out of the 24 hours in a day,my sister you are choking him, stop visiting him like you don't have food/or source of entertainment in your own house,my dear,let him have his space,he will love you for it,let him be the one begging you to come,stop making yourself too available,if he will not marry you,he won't.

2)Improve your self worth; you see guys asking this question all over again "Aunty what else can you offer apart from sex and food" you want to be respected,please find something doing,let your man be able to call you,and ask for financial bailout,he will respect you more.

3)Set your priorities right; Big sisters,what do you really want in a man,have an opinion,you were created for yourself.Let your opinions be heard.
A word is enough for the wise.

4)Your Pvssy can't keep that guy; Inasmuch as I'm an advocate of freedom of expression of sex,please let's not build our relationship around it,Women are emotional beings,its rare for you to meet a sex only woman,so make sure you really want it before indulging in it,make sure he deserves to have you too,there is no room for regrets.
If you are for no sex before marriage please stick to it,don't follow the fade or be blackmailed into it. Let's have some dignity,ejo edakun. smiley

5)Don't be too demanding; My dears I'd rather say,don't demand at all. Be with that man that is reasonable enough to buy you gifts,and make you feel special,say no to brokeasses please cheesy but please get something doing. If you ask a guy for money to buy BRA,babe shame no even catch you?.

PS...All these advice/guidelines are not exclusive,the best thing is study your man and know the pattern he operates with.
With common sense you can make a difference.
Make sure you worth your weight in gold,and even if it doesn't end well,he will never forget you.

I relax my thumbs here.
Sits as I smoke my SK jeje grin

Lalasticlala,time still dey,make this thread reach permanent site, e good well well for sisters in the zone grin
Please,abeg,ejo,do Allah,if you want to quote Me,please hold your brains along,if you quote Me like a lunatic,I will bash,coz me sef dey craze o,this is not my real face o undecided
[/b]
this was the reason I dumped u. Cuz u were clingy. It's good you"ve realised your mistakes...

Cc: kingcheezypuff
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 1:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Sinaj go and sleep.. Oh ye mistress of the underworld.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by nwamehn: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda:

I get your point, but then whatworks for Mr. A might not work for Mr. B hence why I brought that up.

If we have same interest how do we thrive? It will definitely get boring at one point, one has to break his/her values for the other person, that's just what love/relationship is all about.

I've seen some of ur comments on certain issues and then this thread, if all u say including the points u raised on this thread are all as a result of experience, then experience must really be a fantastic teacher. Keep it up, pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mengho(m): 4:08am On Oct 17, 2016
I have a problem with no 4, so u mean women in Nigeria actually engage in premarital sex soo casually & they way you put ....its like it's something so natural to you people.

Don't you Fear GOD or...... right you might be an atheist, can't you see the scientific repercussions of such indulgence & fleshly body contact with an unstable & unknown entity due to delusions of love & pleasure.

Beware of STD, dey plenty these days
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by ifeomaekol(f): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2016
misspicy:
[b]Whoever coined the phrase "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER" is not only reasonable but wise.

Having made some silly mistakes myself in this game of love,I cannot but agree with the OP on issues like this,so I'm gonna add to the points raised,there are many more which we cannot highlight but a wise lady should know these things with time.
Let's go there;

1)Don't be too clingy; Examples of clinginess is when you call a man 20 out of the 24 hours in a day,my sister you are choking him, stop visiting him like you don't have food/or source of entertainment in your own house,my dear,let him have his space,he will love you for it,let him be the one begging you to come,stop making yourself too available,if he will not marry you,he won't.

2)Improve your self worth; you see guys asking this question all over again "Aunty what else can you offer apart from sex and food" you want to be respected,please find something doing,let your man be able to call you,and ask for financial bailout,he will respect you more.

3)Set your priorities right; Big sisters,what do you really want in a man,have an opinion,you were created for yourself.Let your opinions be heard.
A word is enough for the wise.

4)Your Pvssy can't keep that guy; Inasmuch as I'm an advocate of freedom of expression of sex,please let's not build our relationship around it,Women are emotional beings,its rare for you to meet a sex only woman,so make sure you really want it before indulging in it,make sure he deserves to have you too,there is no room for regrets.
If you are for no sex before marriage please stick to it,don't follow the fade or be blackmailed into it. Let's have some dignity,ejo edakun. smiley

5)Don't be too demanding; My dears I'd rather say,don't demand at all. Be with that man that is reasonable enough to buy you gifts,and make you feel special,say no to brokeasses please cheesy but please get something doing. If you ask a guy for money to buy BRA,babe shame no even catch you?.

PS...All these advice/guidelines are not exclusive,the best thing is study your man and know the pattern he operates with.
With common sense you can make a difference.
Make sure you worth your weight in gold,and even if it doesn't end well,he will never forget you.

I relax my thumbs here.
Sits as I smoke my SK jeje grin

Lalasticlala,time still dey,make this thread reach permanent site, e good well well for sisters in the zone grin
Please,abeg,ejo,do Allah,if you want to quote Me,please hold your brains along,if you quote Me like a lunatic,I will bash,coz me sef dey craze o,this is not my real face o undecided
[/b]
you must be one of the 3 wise men in a woman form---u make sense, nothing come remain.#thumbsup
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by ifeomaekol(f): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Every girl should be independent emotionally and financially. Know who you are and what u want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.