Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34570 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Lmao. A girl with a broke dad cheesy grin cheesy
I know right? grin
herbie27:
Here we go again... cheesy
Why is your adrenaline responding so rapidly with negativity.

I barely engage on e-brawls, and won't grace your stupidity with my comments from now henceforth because is obvious you're ageing and desperate to hold a guy down and had to type rubbish.

You don't need to turn into a prayer warrior for a husband to come, it happens you don't need to do all you listed for a man to propose, build a career for yourself...is not how much you pray for bfs that will end you a husband.
You sef, e don do. Different opinions about a topic shouldn't cause wahala biko. Me ah cannor fast for my bf but I can pray sha, pray for him to have more money cheesy wink

2 Likes

Diddyydiva:
Kiddo just liked and shared your comment now.

Are you happy now ? smiley

Good lets move on smiley cool
I sincerely care less!. cool

7 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

E be like say your blood dey hot,come block your eyes join grin
Aunty,every of my posts is in bold,even the owner of the lowest IQ on NL knows that.

That said, you have your opinion,which you are entitled to,I am only helping you to see the larger picture of what she typed.If it still doesn't make sense to you,no be fight,just use your brain talk am,some of us were once the crazy ones on nairaland grin so this rudeness is uncalled for.

PS: Aderola15 me and you get talk o,how can we connect grin
lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Presh900(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie 3-diddy/spicymiss 5

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
indomie girl why you dey find my boss trouble angry make i no start with you ooooo
So dat guy is ur boss? shocked shocked hmmm i see.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Help me tell her ooooo smiley smiley

Sometimes I wonder what some ladies can offer guys other than there body.

The way she aired her opinion was even wrong.

AMA repeat my points 10000000 times.
Omo iya,the geh carry fire for head o grin
And no be their fault na me follow newbie dey yarn story.

Later Now,they will say "mens" are bad,"mens" are using and dumping them,meanwhile,they act like Queen Lizzy,wey sand must not touch.

Please I implore you to just ignore,we don pass to dey follow girls do this kin thing like you always tell me. smiley

Kilon pop,you chop your birthday cake alone,eat alone die alone abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27 you are wrong and forming fake holy for here, diddyydiva you are being real

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

You sef, e don do. Different opinions about a topic shouldn't cause wahala biko. Me ah cannor fast for my bf but I can pray sha, pray for him to have more more moneycheesy wink
Your head der there. grin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

makes no sense to me.
I believe it's so much more easier if you date a guy you share common interests with than getting involved with some dude you have nothing in common with and you find yourself bending over backwards just to be involved in some parts of his life.

I get your point, but then whatworks for Mr. A might not work for Mr. B hence why I brought that up.

If we have same interest how do we thrive? It will definitely get boring at one point, one has to break his/her values for the other person, that's just what love/relationship is all about.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I know right? grin
happy sunday wink
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by schumastic(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
all I can say is this, we all know our flaws and should work on them..the key thing in every relationship is understanding and respect for each other cus it goes a long way, also is not every relationship that will lead to marriage.

so for the ladies, if your guy doesn't spend on you, pls pls pls is not mandatory he does but as a gentleman, he should know when to show care n appreciate his girl..is not a must you must date a broke ass guy but becareful so u don't fall a side chick for the rich ass guy either and also the broke ass guys can tomorrow become rich.

at the end in every relationship, que sera sera is all I will say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

E be like say your blood dey hot,come block your eyes join grin
Aunty,every of my posts is in bold,even the owner of the lowest IQ on NL knows that.

That said, you have your opinion,which you are entitled to,I am only helping you to see the larger picture of what she typed.If it still doesn't make sense to you,no be fight,just use your brain talk am,some of us were once the crazy ones on nairaland grin so this rudeness is uncalled for.

PS: Aderola15 me and you get talk o,how can we connect grin
Aunty mii spicy, hope izz nothing serious . My phone is sorta faulty atm embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
herbie 1-diddy/spicymiss 10
i done correct am

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
happy sunday wink
Hello bae.. Happy sunday to you too wink
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
happy sunday wink
Bestie of life wink. Happy Sunday oooo
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Omo iya,the geh carry fire for head o grin
And no be their fault na me follow newbie dey yarn story.

Later Now,they will say "mens" are bad,"mens" are using and dumping them,meanwhile,they act like Queen Lizzy,wey sand must not touch.

Please I implore you to just ignore,we don pass to dey follow girls do this kin thing like you always tell me. smiley

Kilon pop,you chop your birthday cake alone,eat alone die alone abi
See eh was about to type this to you oooo
You head dey there jare.

Lets leave them to their Disney views of life ooooo. Reality will bring them out of their illusion someday.

When you no come chop nko tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
So dat guy is ur boss? shocked shocked hmmm i see.
not boss boss just person when i like him wing back, jeffrey jamez tin y23 and yoruba demon, abeg no dey find their trouble make we no enter cloth
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

it does
jst ask ur dadwink
undecided
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

If pussys don't keep men, a man wouldn't leave his wife at home and start furcking with another babe tongue

Aren't we saying same thing?
Sigh, you're even trying to justify cheating..

The truth is if pussy really keeps men, that husband wouldn't go out there to cheat on his woman, the wife has same thing he's going out to get..

You dig?

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
The fight don finish be dat sad
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Presh900(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
i done correct am
hehe boss na here you dey?? Im be lyk say fight don finish
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Bestie of life wink. Happy Sunday oooo
I wish you the same oo my runaway bestie that couldn't ask of me angry tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
The fight don finish be dat sad
Lerrus start was own cool tongue
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
lol grin
Suzzy you no chinchumchin grin
How are your exams girl smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
i see one ibadan yimu babe viewing Lawlahdey cheesy yimu person
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hello bae.. Happy sunday to you too wink
how was church today ? grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seriously tho.. Wah kinda guy goes around poking mouth in girls talk undecided
Absolute Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
*Love his Mother

* Understand his Words and Silence

* Don't be too available.

* Help him with his Dreams

* Save his Money

* Pray for him.

It you do all these and the op 's point and you still loose him.

* Go to mountain

* Fast and Pray day and night.

Nice one Laveda!!! smiley

Thanks dear..

But this one you fighting Please ignore.
At least, I don't know you to be a fighter.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Aunty mii spicy, hope izz nothing serious . My phone is sorta faulty atm embarassed embarassed embarassed
Big sister cheesy
Ko le rara,just that we have a mutual friend,and I wanted you to clarify me on somethings grin lobatan
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
See eh was about to type this to you oooo
You head dey there jare.

Lets leave them to their Disney views of life ooooo. Reality will bring them out of their illusion someday.

When you no come chop nko tongue tongue

My head dey on top my neck wella grin

Na dem Sabi.

But I didn't know until the day after na,okay,I want my cake now angry
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
hehe boss na here you dey?? Im be lyk say fight don finish
i never fight since, my ginger done dey die cry i dey find fight i must see today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.