Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger (34535 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by patogist: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Link: http://www.patogist.com/2017/07/black-is-beautiful-as-9janewsarena.html

The CEO of 9janewsarena blogger, Azeez Abiodun Yusuf shares this per-wedding pics of his beautiful wife to be Yinka, as they prepare to tie the knot on 22nd of July 2017.

He captioned : Happiness is being in love

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Dammytrager(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2017
patogist:

The CEO of 9janewsarena blogger, Azeez Abiodun Yusuf shares this per-wedding pics of his beautiful wife to be Yinka, as they prepare to tie the knot on 22nd of July 2017.

Where is the venue?

cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Hml in advance.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by mekybabe1: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Big big bouncing baby is on the way. Anyways, congrats.

32 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Ginaz(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
He has given her belle, his preek couldn't hold the akamu any longer....

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Young03(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
U guys don't look compatible in complexion

HML

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by patogist: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala to FP... biko
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by liftedhigh: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Cutezt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
tongue

So this guy is in Nigeria and Chelsea are looking for a striker?

Chelsea see striker that doesn't miss target o, forget morata

That last pic tho

Na joke I dey o

My brother, happy married life and happy daddy life in advance

Meanwhile, learn How to check who viewed your profile on Facebook, catch that babe that has been eyeing you tey tey

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by muller101(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
See as the lady widens her limbs. She will bleep the guy to hell

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Young03:
U guys don't look compatible in complexion

HML

You're a part of the problem in Africa cry

24 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Noblesoul123: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmmm.

Naija and pre wedding madness.

Certain things should not be shown in these pre wedding craze.

The guy has obviously tested the efficacy of his shotgun before agreeing to marry the lady.

Sha, I wish them HML.

I hope we won't need a torch light to admire the child o.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by idu1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is she pregnant undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Evablizin(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow hml in advance,kajai woman she looks so strong and fit

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Fadiga24(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
I worry for the complexion of the child.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by itiswellandwell: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one. Happy married life to them.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
ok na
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
the problem is wen the lady gives birth to a yellow pawpaw pikin

then your village pipul will be singing "these hoes aint loyal"

4 Likes 2 Shares

so people came to comment

.You're not compatible in complexion
.im worried how your baby will look?
.na darkness dem go born

Only in Africa that a black man marries a black lady and it's a problem. Since when Is love about skin colour? You can't pick a partner to spend the rest of your life based on looks, very superficial mentality. Stop it!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Destined2win: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Moreoffaith(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
HML.....

BUT THE GIRL MAKE UP TOO MUCH OO.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ginaz:
What is your own. Please be happy for them tongue.
Atleast the guy accept say he put his preek there and taking her to the alter. Not all these baby mama wannabee.
Na trouble i won find

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one na pre wedding abi na post wedding photos. This guys don dey enjoy honeymoon before the wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by VickyRotex(f): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
I see 3 people wink

Safe Delivery!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by michaelfriday44(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ginaz:
wait am seeing to pregnant women
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by donqx: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
black indeed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by rheether(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nah darkness them go give birth to wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
na phone camera dey use for this pre wedding pictures??

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
patogist:

Congrats to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is it me or does the wife have more muscles than the man.

Congrats in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger by NobleAngell(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
She already looks married to me. But for courtesy sake, congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.