Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends (5064 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please / I'm New Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
why would i decieve anyone, what could i possibly gain from it? Fame or money
Don't take these things personal
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..here she is. Thanks mhisbliss.

I trust them to have given you the Male or alternate moniker thingy welcome.

I'm curious to know why you chose romance section to open this thread. It's a crazy place here y'knw but you will find your way around sha. Nice dp BTW.

One sincere advice...Avoid the spotlight,majority have those that have been there ended up getting burnt by it. Some never recovered sad
ladies and romance are like bread and beans

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

..uhm don't get all worked up.
I don't mean to be arrogant, that's me being cool tho...
so you're even worse than i thought
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..here she is. Thanks mhisbliss.

I trust them to have given you the Male or alternate moniker thingy welcome.

I'm curious to know why you chose romance section to open this thread. It's a crazy place here y'knw but you will find your way around sha. Nice dp BTW.

One sincere advice...Avoid the spotlight,majority have those that have been there ended up getting burnt by it. Some never recovered sad
yes they thought am a guy i wonder why they thought of something like that

I choosed romance section because i dont really fit in when i looked around, romance section seems like a perfect place saw alot of comments in that black is beautiful thread

Thanks for the advice and compliments I'll have that in mind
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:

...I know is a cliche but " the devil u know is better than the angel you don't know"

Am not mean! But I also don't fake it
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
listen, if u get pissed by anyone, stop replying their messages becus dis dudes dont stop... So just ignore dem no matter how annoying so they dont prove u to usin abuses dat may earn u a ban from our BIGHEAD moderators
thanks
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

...I know is a cliche but " the devil u know is better than the angel you don't know"

Am not mean! But I also don't fake it
same here angry
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
hahahahaha... Relax, he's not trying to be mean or abusive... He's just telling u d truth abt the section
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
firstking01:
The guy above me is sex starved.
ikr? grin

Op.. You're welcome, have a nice stay here wink
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by vicstar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
same here angry

...then I presume u've got naffin to worry on this section..
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
hahahahaha... Relax, he's not trying to be mean or abusive... He's just telling u d truth abt the section
that no one is nice here?
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

...then I presume u've got naffin to worry on this section..
i adapt alot, i can become arrogant too
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
ikr? grin

thanks sis, finally a lady, lemme follow you, please follow back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by vicstar(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
i adapt alot, i can become arrogant too

...cool, whatever rocks ya boat, go with it...
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

...cool, whatever rocks ya boat, go with it...
ok thanks for your time
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
that no one is nice here?
hahahaha. U know what, i will allow u see them urself... We got insane persons (mostly guys), we got cool ladies and guys, we got fake people here too, trying to be who they are not, we got fvcking liars, we got d proud fellows, we got hilarious guys, we got annoyin persons, we got sweet people, we got sluts and many more... Just roll with everyone and u will pick friends and foes
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by vicstar(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
ok thanks for your time
u're welcome
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
thanks sis, finally a lady, lemme follow you, please follow back
Oh sure, i will wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
hahahaha. U know what, i will allow u see them urself... We got insane persons (mostly guys), we got cool ladies and guys, we got fake people here too, trying to be who they are not, we got fvcking liars, we got d proud fellows, we got hilarious guys, we got annoyin persons, we got sweet people, we got sluts and many more... Just roll with everyone and u will pick friends and foes
glad you're not one of them
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by dirtyslap(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
TSOM:

Easy, dude. Let your brain do the thinking this one time.

lol...TSOM you are mean....he/she goat need to be busted
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
glad you're not one of them
probably... hmmm... I can be alittle bit naughty sometimes or slightly macho. Lol, but just for fun sake... No hard feelings
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
ikr? grin

i bet u were not referring to me... undecided with d sex starve ssshittt
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dirtyslap i sight u... Hop d ministry is moving grin
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
i bet u were not referring to me... undecided with d sex starve ssshittt
Prophet, i didn't mention you. . did i? Emabinu embarassed
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
probably... hmmm... I can be alittle bit naughty sometimes or slightly macho. Lol, but just for fun sake... No hard feelings
lol ok
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by chidicute(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
i was told its an unfriendly place
it depends how u want it to be for u dearie...u quote or be friends wif the ones u deemed fit,& the fewer u comment on nairaland,the better for u... im not much of a talker,so no one knows me here& i like to keep it that way...
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Prophet, i didn't mention you. . did i? Emabinu embarassed
undecided
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
chidicute:

it depends how u want it to be for u dearie...u quote or be friends wif the ones u deemed fit,& the fewer u comment on nairaland,the better for u... im not much of a talker,so no one knows me here& i like to keep it that way...
yeah, u are d introvert guy, right?
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
chidicute:

whats the point then if you can't talk
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by dirtyslap(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
Dirtyslap i sight u... Hop d ministry is moving grin
yes boss it's moving....the lord is good....I have a dream you impregnated two women @ the same time...praise the lord brother.
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Interesting.
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by chidicute(m): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
whats the point then if you can't talk

when i said "i cant talk",i meant i talk when neccessary,done talking dearie...gotta sleep, u can send me a PM on ma profile if u deem it neccessary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. / Why Is He So Angry With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.