Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos (73754 Views)

Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR / "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by Fedayeen02: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Just shut it you! How low could y'all get You dumber than the dumbest. Eish...paedophiles abound amongst us sha. Your name explains your Baroque mentality. Geoide-headed heathen angry
Oshi oda undecided
Take it easy with them. They ve been program to reason that way

1 Like

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by freshcvvs: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Oh, and that makes it right, a*hole. If quoting someone who knows you not and can never agree to your pulchritude isn't killing you, what is
Why not go to the age where you need no electronic gadget since you so cherish the ways of then. You won't be selling CVs keh? An all-time Islamic scholar I know said 'the houris (virgins) promised Muslims is only descriptive of al-janah' use your head (if you wish).
Ciao

Pick one:
Your daughter already knowing she's got. Husband and by 18yrs, she's marrying him or this one below?

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by AuroraB(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
freshcvvs:

Pick one:
Your daughter already knowing she's got. Husband and by 18yrs, she's marrying him or this one below?
These are your portions, you need no telling. These are the fates of your female relatives. Yes?

1 Like

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by freshcvvs: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
These are your portions, you need no telling. These are the fates of your female relatives. Yes?
Madness.. You asked a question and answered it yourself.

You're emotionally unstable.
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by Brightgem(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
stinggy:

I stopped reading from here. I wonder how these people reason.
bla bla bla! so who said u shd comment since u stopped reading. Better go back and Study history, even aristocratic society of the West who u so believe in married women from 14 upwards. Did the post sa he married her @14? teenagers this days already sleep around but yet they too young to marry. the person commenting below u has said it all.

1 Like

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by AuroraB(f): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
freshcvvs:

Madness.. You asked a question and answered it yourself.

You're emotionally unstable.
grin Really? Pelee, you'll get better embarassed
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by freshcvvs: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
grin Really? Pelee, you'll get better embarassed

Good girl, oya totheotherroom ASAP
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by AuroraB(f): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
freshcvvs:

Good girl, oya totheotherroom ASAP
Make me undecided
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by freshcvvs: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Make me undecided

Common... Oooouh I will buy you hummer!
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by thunderbabs: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Aisha Buhari's story would be about other room, kitchen room, and other room.... grin
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by AuroraB(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
freshcvvs:

Common... Oooouh I will buy you hummer!
Pffffffffft! Gimme a break undecided
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by GoodMuyis(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I thought reading this would liberate Aisha from the kitchen to #TheOtherRoom. It didn't !
Fast forward to 2014 and see the old giraffe himself on all fours begging IBB to support his fourth bid for Presidency in IBBs corrupt Mansion in Minna. This goes to show how this man treat women as slaves.
They ought not to have a voice or mind of their own.

In Ade's song

Hmmm
Bodo Why dey lieeeeeeee
Why Bleep You Liieeeeeeee
Hmmmmmm O my Goooood
Hmmmmmm O my Gooooooood

He has no reason to Visit IBB so he never did
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by freshcvvs: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Pffffffffft! Gimme a break undecided

Common be nice. Venice or Bahamas?
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by seniorkachion(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
ashjay001:

I dont know how old u are, but from d little I can remember, foodstuffs were extremely cheap. Suya, peppersoup n fruits, are what u think as expensive meals in d 80s. I have mechanic friends, who claim to use sardine as sauce, for meals during apprenticeship in d 80s.
A cup of beans sold 2kobo,while a tin of peak milk sold 7kobo . The part of sardine as source is very true. I was 20 yo when Buhari came to power in 1984 ,so i can relate to this.
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by luvinhubby(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
freshcvvs:

No he spent it with you.

Where did Joseph spend his days while courting Mary?

Bigot alert !!
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by freshcvvs: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
luvinhubby:

Bigot alert !!

Your logo
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by cyrilamx(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
May u be held culpable for the demise of your own hubby should anything ever happened to him. What a prejudice. So u can go collect money from the enemy of your husband na if u see nothing wrong with it.
tit:
buhari is now regretting poisoning safinatu
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by cyrilamx(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
The way most of you reason is really baffling. IBB incarcerated Buhari in Benin and then was giving financial gratification to his wife...if you were in his shoe what will you do? Was Buhari not entitled to military pension? Why didn't the govt pay it instead gifting his wife money. I pray may your wife enjoy monetary gift from your foe. Even Mandela didn't spare Winnie who stood by him all tru his 27years confinement. Dear no man will accept that.
expertman:
Buhari been get disrespect women since 1580bc .

What a life you divorce because she received financial assistance from IBB.

Shame I remember how obansanjos son and daughter were sent back home from school then secondary school African church grammar school because of school fees.

Until some military men came to rescue them from poverty.

Infact his wife was raped during his detention yet he didn't divorce her.

She still remain the first lady when he came back to power.

Than Man Buhari get problem Walahi
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by Realhommie(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
taiosino:
You people must sha pick something negative! Did you read the part where they waited for four years before getting married? Besides if she was 53 at the time of her death, it means she'd have been 63 by now, leaving just 10 years difference between her and pmb.
Besides Obasanjo met his first wife remi when she was 11, And married her several years later
Don't mind them, they forget that in those days there wasn't really age restrictions when it comes to marriage.. This type of marriage wasn't even peculiar to the north of the country.. I have a friend whose mum gave birth to him at 13, meaning she started having sex at 12, their age difference is about 8 years and they are married today with 5 other kids.

Guess what, they are Southerners and there are several other cases of such.
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by nellyelitz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
so she was deaf and dumb after divorce, does it mean she didn't make any statement or comment before her dead?

anyway e no konsign me
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by boss1310(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
ashjay001:

I dont know how old u are, but from d little I can remember, foodstuffs were extremely cheap. Suya, peppersoup n fruits, are what u think as expensive meals in d 80s. I have mechanic friends, who claim to use sardine as sauce, for meals during apprenticeship in d 80s.
well I was born as OBJ was handing over to shagari and believe me I didn't eat a full sardine till I enter JSS 1 in 91 and its only because I was in boarding school.to tell you the truth those things as much as they are cheap compared to today is expensive to buy,its meant for only the rich.people now eat rice anyhow even with the high cost but then rice is only eaten on Sundays so someone who eat that kind of food everyday like the wife said he must be a very wealthy man
whoever told u that story is either lying or was seeing money then and never judge economy by what apprentices eat or wear cos their money has no cost price even in this harsh economy apprentices who see money spend it as if Naija is better than America ask around

2 Likes

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by meccuno: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
stinggy:

I stopped reading from here.
I thought I was the only one.
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by ashjay001(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
boss1310:

well I was born as OBJ was handing over to shagari and believe me I didn't eat a full sardine till I enter JSS 1 in 91 and its only because I was in boarding school.to tell you the truth those things as much as they are cheap compared to today is expensive to buy,its meant for only the rich.people now eat rice anyhow even with the high cost but then rice is only eaten on Sundays so someone who eat that kind of food everyday like the wife said he must be a very wealthy man
whoever told u that story is either lying or was seeing money then and never judge economy by what apprentices eat or wear cos their money has no cost price even in this harsh economy apprentices who see money spend it as if Naija is better than America ask around
seniorkachion:

A cup of beans sold 2kobo,while a tin of peak milk sold 7kobo . The part of sardine as source is very true. I was 20 yo when Buhari came to power in 1984 ,so i can relate to this.
boss1310:

Its either, u grew up in extreme poverty or ur parents didnt set store by such. Apprentices, d mechs, are always broke n hungry!

I, also, started js1 in 1991! Apart from d famous 'uncle benz' rice my mum was always on abt, we got to eat varieties, and my family was middle income!
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by Ishaq717(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Just shut it you! How low could y'all get You dumber than the dumbest. Eish...paedophiles abound amongst us sha. Your name explains your Baroque mentality. Geoide-headed heathen angry
Oshi oda undecided
eyan misun wuru
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by Ishaq717(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Oshi oda undecided
eyan misun wuru. Y u dy bark?, E dy pain u say u b baby factory product and u still be there worker?......no cry ehh God will surely deliver u *pity face*
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by boss1310(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
ashjay001:

Its either, u grew up in extreme poverty or ur parents didnt set store by such. Apprentices, d mechs, are always broke n hungry!

I, also, started js1 in 1991! Apart from d famous 'uncle benz' rice my mum was always on abt, we got to eat varieties, and my family was middle income!
yea I my parents weren't that wealthy but growing up in an urban area and schooling in the best public schools and private schools doesn't make us poor.like I said ask any business man even carpenters today or yesteryears whether the apprentices spend more than the oga's
as for the rice you talk about I only started seeing foreign rice at my teens and my mother owns big restaurants. rice is not common as it is now.and get this my father bought sanyo TV at the cost of #180(that 180 can pay three years rent so its not the 180 of today) in 1984 but the whole compound tenants was in our house and welcomed it like a brand new car same thing applicable to VCR which no one in the whole compound have.
so my dear if really you didn't witness the hardships of early 80's or mid 80's during SAP then you are a 90's citizen.
coming to the topic if you really believe that Buhari's wife as the first lady of a military government experienced hardship then it's either you are die hard sentimental bihari fan or a foreigner

1 Like

Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
the hailing zombies are working hard to paint bubu in a new light. bubu messed up. They should let him know teaching instead working hard to show us a bubu that does not exist
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by tit(f): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
cyrilamx:
May u be held culpable for the demise of your own hubby should anything ever happened to him. What a prejudice. So u can go collect money from the enemy of your husband na if u see nothing wrong with it.

see you.
buhari went to prostrate and beg his enemy babangida last year
but you do not see anything wrong with him poisoning his wife ?
Re: SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos by cyrilamx(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2016
You know why I loathe engaging in discourse with ladies? It because there thinking faculty is only ignited after an act has been done. Can you swear with your life that Buhari poisoned his wife? Why must hatred run in ur DNA? How are u different from the Jews who lied that Jesus' body was stolen when they slept?
From your own submission, you don't even see anything wrong with another man inside you simply cos he holds a better position than your hubby. As per Buhari visiting IBB, he never went there alone...it was in company of Apc stalwarts and he never prostrate. His speech on that occasion are still well documented and if u have anything untoward, plz provide link of his prostration.
tit:

see you.
buhari went to prostrate and beg his enemy babangida last year
but you do not see anything wrong with him poisoning his wife ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.