Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] (2862 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / Fashola Commissions 1,200 Cabs. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
In fact, I cannot remember any project executed in and[b] around my town by Lam and I cannot remember as a deputy governor, what Ladoja did in my town;[/b] but every town, every council headquarters has projects executed under this government.

Why is he dissing past governors just to elevate himself?
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Why are you laughing at our new chief? grin grin grin

I read the article, I no know how to even respond to that one. The man is convinced that what the STATE needs is a couple hundred new tiny taxi cabs for educated people in his community. And then he has this to say of critics

For Governor Alao-Akala, he is not bothered by criticisms of the scheme since critics may never see good in any government development programme.

“I am not bothered about the campaign of calumny by the opposition. I was called so many names before the last general elections, so whatever they say now does not bother me.“We leave the fault finders out of this because they are not our targets in this regard. When you do the right thing as a government, critics would play the ostrich, but the moment you err, they go to work.

Those writing and talking negative things about this government are those who think they can run down this government and build their own political empire; but that is bad. One should have the fear of God. I will tell you, no government achieved half of what we have achieved.

What puts pepper in it all is that some idiots decided this is worthy of a title for the man, just as some felt VIPit toilets achievement worthy of honor for another government. I no even know whether to cry of laugh for my people.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
oyb:

bawomolo, there's still hope for you , find your way up mr tura's anus - and we'll be hearing about bawomolo 'chicago' the motor park chairman  grin - just don't end up hiding in a ceiling  grin

Stop giving Bawomolo false hope; The best thing for him to do is go underground because Akala will scatter his nyash in prison for calling him akara governor. Have you seen Sagamite for some time now?. There is an APB on his head for N5M. Any London resident who can help Akala trace Sagamite will get N5M and that amount is tempting enough for friends to give up friends.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by lawrence83: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
I didn’t borrow money from anywhere, we may borrow another time, but as I speak with you, we didn’t borrow a kobo.

How sure are u? Alao akala!
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
lawrence83:

I didn’t borrow money from anywhere, we may borrow another time, but as I speak with you, we didn’t borrow a kobo.

How sure are u? Alao akala!

He said he had stock windfall.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
Akogun of Irua-Yoruba

grin
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by klerry(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
The stupid guy's children and the children of the people in his cabinet will be the first partaker of this useless gesture. The madman says he's eradicating poverty by telling graduates to come and drive cabs, God punish him,
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by sjeezy8: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
Its actually not his job to provide employment for graduates unless its government jobs.

So nobody should stone him, its Nigerian citizens themselves that are suppose to build PRIVATE industries to employ people.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by babapupa: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
I really don't care for the guy, but I'm not ready to criticize the man for trying to help.

This is a simple case of take it if you like or walk if you don't. It's not like he's forcing graduates to drive taxis.

Did the man single-handedly manufactured the unemployment problem?

Nigerians are really funny people, you shout and cry when they're not lifting a finger and you do the same when they do.

I'm convinced we're bi-polar.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

Its actually not his  job to provide employment for graduates unless its government jobs.

So nobody should stone him, its Nigerian citizens themselves that are suppose to build PRIVATE industries to employ people.

What is his job really?
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

What is his job really?

abi oo? tongue
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

Its actually not his job to provide employment for graduates unless its government jobs.

IMO there should be active public-private partnership. The two realms should not be mutually exclusive.

How can private industries be established/flourish when government policies hinder economic/workforce development. Once again, I don't think that both worlds are mutually exclusive
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 2:33am On Oct 23, 2009
babapupa:

I really don't care for the guy, but I'm not ready to criticize the man for trying to help.

This is a simple case of take it if you like or walk if you don't. It's not like he's forcing graduates to drive taxis.

Did the man single-handedly manufactured the unemployment problem?

Nigerians are really funny people, you shout and cry when they're not lifting a finger and you do the same when they do.

I'm convinced we're bi-polar.

That is not the reason to embezzle the state's money and insult their indigenes. If graduates do not have jobs in Nigeria, that is not a reason to turn them into night soil men.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Oct 23, 2009
Roflmao!!!! Night SOil Men!!! Roflmao!!
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by msb247(m): 2:42am On Oct 23, 2009
Not bad
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by Princek12(m): 4:11am On Oct 23, 2009
who dash Akala "Otunba?"
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by babapupa: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

That is not the reason to embezzle the state's money and insult their indigenes. If graduates do not have jobs in Nigeria, that is not a reason to turn them into night soil men.

This is obviously your interpretation. Like I said,he is not forcing graduates to drive taxis.

I really don't get the wisdom in knocking other people's efforts to help the common man put food on the table. Do you have something better to offer them? Of course you don't have anything but criticism and unfortunately, criticism ain't gonna feed nobody. Like or hate it, the taxis are gonna be some happy man's means of livelihood.

Maybe you prefer jobless and penniless graduates because we both know it's absolutely impossible for the man to built white collar establishments all over the state packed with graduates.

We're both on the same page per corruption and mismanagement and like I said, I don't care for the guy,  I just can not knock any form of job creating moves, not in this economy.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by captured(f): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2009
NOt Fair at all.

I wont defend him on the ground that you voted for him cos i know you did not.

however the guy was an officer and we know the standards, lets commend him for doing something this big, for real this is a major miles stone for his rank o.

and his experience with the black uniform might have brought about teh white colour, not to worry, he would soon be advised to place adverts on it and thus make it more colourful

As per his skin, why you dey hala, e never do reach MJ, so he still has a long way to go, some one close to him should advise him on brands sha

Finally, will you all stop nagging and start thinking of your own personal projects to offer politicians as part of their campaign plans, election is near so you have a good chance of positive response no matter how messed up as long as it is visible
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by lawrence83: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

He said he had stock windfall.
No more oil windfall, its now stock windfall ryt?

next time he will say, Taxi windfall
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by bibiking1(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2009
I coul not stop laughing reading that dude's interview, he kept contracdicting himself after every three lines!

Anyway, what did he mean when he said he had been in every Oyo state government since 1999, and his own is the best?
Has he been sabotaging the rest to make his the best? grin grin grin

I like the Lovely motorised quad-cycles, Adedibu would have been proud of his protegee!
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
bibiking1:

I coul not stop laughing reading that dude's interview, he kept contracdicting himself after every three lines!

Anyway, what did he mean when he said he had been in every Oyo state government since 1999, and his own is the best?
Has he been sabotaging the rest to make his the best? grin grin grin

I like the Lovely motorised quad-cycles, Adedibu would have been proud of his protegee!

My thoughts too. He is criticizing the same paraplegic government which he was involved only that he was not the head and at the same time, praising himself as the king of kings.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by queen2(f): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SsPOm_dELmI/AAAAAAAABH4/ADlOnrV8veM/s400/AKALA.jpg[/img]
The new Akogun of Irua

Ewww!!! Disgusting, this is blatant nonsense had to log in and replied when i saw dis, almost threw up,
the other day myself and ma friends were discussing about women that bleach and all but why on earth would pple do this, this is so uncalled for, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2009
captured:

NOt Fair at all.

I wont defend him on[b] the ground that you voted for him cos i know you did not[/b].

Of course nobody voted for him. Adedibu cast the whole votes in his bedroom.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Of course nobody voted for him. Adedibu cast the whole votes in his bedroom.

LOL! Adedibu is my uncle. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by redsun(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2009
Somebody said somewhere that this akala of a guy had a bad record as a police officer.What did he actually do in the force that caused his dismissal?And how could he have become a governor if he is a questionable characters?
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by AloyEmeka6: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2009
redsun:

Somebody said somewhere that this akala of a guy had a bad record as a police officer.What did he actually do in the force that caused his dismissal?And how could he have become a governor if he is a questionable characters?

Are you seriously asking this question?. How many Nigerian police officers have good records?
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Are you seriously asking this question?. How many Nigerian police officers have good records?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by redsun(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2009
Bonkers,and they want to live in peace.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by redsun(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2009
Nigeria is a rogue state,no law.Vagabonds in power.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by obidia(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2009
Poor choice of vehicle for taxi if you ask me. The car is so tiny and may not be able to accommodate fat, pregnant or pot bellied guys.
Worst of it all; it has no trunk/boot.

Do these guys ever think before they undertake what is suppose to be simple projects?

Didnt you hear wat he said?the vehicles and the educated drivers who are going to drive them are mostly to boast tourist attraction in Ibadan imagine that.
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
i hope we wont sit two- two in front like the old cabs!!!
Re: Akala Receives Title For Buying Cabs & Warns Critics[nairalanders] by dupsytosh(f): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2009
This man never fails 2 prove his stupidity weneva he opens his mouth. Of all tins facing Oyo states, he went to buy taxis, for wat ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! r they going to ply the bad roads he refused to do anytin about?!!!

The good news is that the Oyo State government is set to change the face of intra-city transportation in Ibadan saving commuters the several fights that usually ensue when the rickety taxis rip their clothes apart as they attempt to either embark or disembark from the things which the drivers refer to as taxis,

I grew up in Ibadan and av neva been involved in any fight over torn cloth. u only find such rickety cars in areas where d road is bad (except for some commercial buses), nd wen I say bad I mean its so bad dat nobody in their right mind wuld ply d road wit a gud car especially for commercial purpose. so it a case of a rickety car for a rickety road ; a classic example is the picture the poster used. You definitely cant find such cars in places wit gud road such as bodija, oluyole , Jericho, poly road and so on, in fact u make ur choice 4rm the set of nice cars on the road for as low as #10 depending on the distance u r going.So i don't see any relief he is bringn, except the taxis are going 2 ply the routes wit bad road which I very much doubt.

Where there is no water, we provide motorised borehole for the people. The people are happy with us because we have touched their lives.”

Where exactly is d motorized borehole!!!! most area in Ibadan still suffer for water and I dont see any motorised borehole. motorised borehole ko, vehiclerised borehole ni

The roads he claim to av tarred din't last for more than 2 months b4 having pot holes

Anyway wat do u expect 4rm a man who renovates an ancient hall (Mapo hall) and thinks its a big deal dat he has to erect a bill board and list it as one of d achievement of his government. If he sees renovating a hall as an achievement then buying cabs is indeed a big achievement for him.

A big thief wit a big mouth

The man is just full of crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rep Seeks N800BN For Repairs Of Federal Roads / ACN Commits Political Suicide / Too Bad: Landlady’s Children Cut male Tenant’s Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.