Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (50670 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by afanide: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
All this Matured Men making fun out of this are just being childish....
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Beautiful wife cheesy
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by soberdrunk(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
grin Ha Alhaji! Alhaji!! Ha Alhaji!! Ha Alhaji!!!(na song ooo) grin See fine wife!

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Yomi6(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
This other room talk is really serious o.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I watched the shit when Buhari said that "my kitchen, living room, and other room" and I noticed he was nervous Nigerians are wicked!! grin

Wow, she's so tall grin grin
...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by beautiful232(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
pretty lady
but before you enter the other room with her
I'm already in the other room waiting sir

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by calyto: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
what year was that please?

Sunglass20:
Senior Maryam Augie back then at FGGC Gusau. she is such an Angel, she never had the heart to punish any of us the junior students. Rich yet humble and above all, very kind. God bless you more.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Before you enter Her Inner Room from front or doggy style? grin
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Justnice11: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2016
JixNation:
cheesy
trapqueen77 can we go to the other room??

What if you later discovered the person behind that moniker is a male?
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2016
beautiful232:
pretty lady

but before you enter the other room with her

I'm already in the other room waiting sir
grin
Waiting for your turn on a married woman?

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by fejicruz(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2016
I won't be surprised if I see a Nollywood movie captioned "The Other Room" before this week runs out
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by beautiful232(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Orikinla:
grin Waiting for your turn on a married woman?
na naija boy you be na
una no the sabi joke
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by sportskid(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2016
That's what happens when your president is a joke

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by lagdmark(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari keep making it impossible to defend him.
Zombies are not happy with buhari today, because he plays both government/ Opposition @ the same time.

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by pepetua(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
By the time we will be busy discussing this issue of Buhari kitchen thing,we may not know when we pass through this journey of the valley of CHAIN abi change, more of that comedy Mr Presido may be your real profession is in the entertainment industry, Klink the drunk are you there? and the rest of you, please well come your colleague.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Okeikpu(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2016
So na ds old tout dey enjoy ds beautiful lady sad

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Okeikpu(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari is a disgrace to humanity sad
Daura beef sad

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Sunglass20:
Senior Maryam Augie back then at FGGC Gusau. she is such an Angel, she never had the heart to punish any of us the junior students. Rich yet humble and above all, very kind. God bless you more.
I just hope you didn't punish your juniors as well.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2016
eyeview:
I was amazed to see in a foreign online news forum where that infamous statement was pasted and some Germans and other foreign nationals were coming down hard on Buhari for that statement.
I was then bemused and surprised when an abooki found his way to that forum and started attacking Igbos, that he is sure they are laughing at Buhari.
I had to burst into laughter reading that lame comment. Buhari is busy causing global and international humiliation and someone is busy worried that igbos are laughing too. I don't get it
Pls kindly share the forum link.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Topestbilly(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2016
idensko:
Thee rich guyns sures knows how to find pretty babes

Can somebody tell me why I shouldnt be rich?

Because the pretty babes punnas will suffer.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Justnice11:

What if you later discovered the person behind that moniker is a male?
what if I later discover the person behind that moniker is not a male??
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Justnice11: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
JixNation:

what if I later discover the person behind that moniker is not a male??

Well, I just think you should be careful.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Mehn what a pretty woman.... every man's dream kiss
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2016
eyeview:
I was amazed to see in a foreign online news forum where that infamous statement was pasted and some Germans and other foreign nationals were coming down hard on Buhari for that statement.
I was then bemused and surprised when an abooki found his way to that forum and started attacking Igbos, that he is sure they are laughing at Buhari.
I had to burst into laughter reading that lame comment. Buhari is busy causing global and international humiliation and someone is busy worried that igbos are laughing too. I don't get it

Obviously everyone sees the Igbos as competition. ... well we take that as a compliment [color=#000000][/color] smiley

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by sukkot: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by arelano(f): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2016
presidency and d other room 5 and 6
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I watched the shit when Buhari said that "my kitchen, living room, and other room" and I noticed he was nervous Nigerians are wicked!! grin

Wow, she's so tall grin grin

hmmmm you must be jeolous?
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by talktonase(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
RoyalMail:
Everybody seems to take a jibe a pres. Buhari now... Baba na wa oo

lalasticlala, mynd44
unpresidential,archaic and primordial comments against women...the man is still living in the 70's
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Justnice11:

Well, I just think you should be careful.
Lol. aii and thanks bro. good morning to you.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Oya sé keiya keiya jé a lò bè... to the other room grin

I've always heard of Buhari misyarns but this is my first time of watching it. He said the first one... "I don't know which party my wife belongs to"_ they laughed.
'but no, baba decided to stretch the joke.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by edupedia: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2016
eyeview:

...nice Ipob fiction here...u can read German Greek and Latin...nonsense and ingredient...

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by solok: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2016
shocked shocked grin
See o!! Ziz 'aboki' phut hiz abna...hand..on ze matankule gindi..nyansh...in phuphlic faa!!
Izit in line wiz sunnah kwo hadith??
Sharia pholice must see zis nonsense kwaruphshan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.