Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking (1505 Views)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Lovemaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by Storylife1(f): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
There are numerous health benefits to lovemaking and even more reasons to make love often. People who make love on a regular basis are healthier, have stronger immune systems, get sick less often than those who don’t make love on a regular basis, have lower blood pressure, better bladder control… and the list goes on and on! Making love can reduce our stress levels, deepen our breathing, relax our bodies and our minds, give us extremely deep and long nights of sleep, boost our self-confidence, and give us many types of pleasure. But how does having, or not having love act, affect a woman’s breasts? Here is an inside peek into what goes on in your body when you quit lovemaking. READ MORE
http://giftedviz.com/happens-b00bs-quit-lovemaking
Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by ever811(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
see it here...this what happens to there ynyash when they stop fucking..

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Exactly, they should keep fucking wink
Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by vicstar(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
see it here...this what happens to there ynyash when they stop fucking..

lol, WTF!
Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by KingRex1(m): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Damn, this is cruel op.
Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2016
tf!!
Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Op post it here, I'm not clicking angry angry angry
Re: What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking by okikiosibodu(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2016
mhiz:
Op post it here, I'm not clicking angry angry angry
Lol. Me sef I refuse to click

(1) (Reply)

[counterthread] Should A Man Cook For His GF? (not His Wife) / I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. / Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.