Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. (7704 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Miztadynamix(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Yesterday was a very wonderful day and I stepped out to give myself a treat like I normally do every Sunday. There is a cool lounge I normally go chill out every Sunday alone and I am very use to the place.

Yesterday when I was there to chill and watch a match, take pepper soup and my special wine, I observed a certain lady siting alone on one side. At first I honestly didn't pay any attention to the Lady because I felt she was waiting for someone. Over an hour went by and she was still there alone and what made me start wondering was the fact that she took just a bottle of malt for over one hour.

Somehow I went to ease myself and on my way back I just tried to greet her and when she responded nice I asked her to join me on in my table. I then offered her wine, peppersoup and stuffs which she accepted and was grateful then we talked at length and she told me how she traveled down to give her boyfriend a surprise visit because his birthday is today but when she got to his place, she found her bf has another lady which almost caused a big fight but she avoided it by just leaving and all. Because of the timing she was stranded because she only have money that could take her back to school but then she doesn't have were to pass the night because it was late.

To cut the long story short, after everything, I took her to a hotel, paid a night for her in a comfortable room and also gave her N10k to hold just incase of anything. I didn't enter the hotel room for anything, I did everything at the reception and when she asked for my number I declined giving her. She also pleaded I take her number but I also declined and she was shocked. I left and went my way and I know she is probably OK and on her way back to school.

I know some ladies think these things don't happen and every guy will want to go inbetween your legs before they help you. There are guys that will even do more than I did without thinking of anything.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by HQuadreal: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2016
No mind them jawe.
Na some people thinking be that.
Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Dude!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by jashar(f): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2016
if this is really true, you're a good guy.

10 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by gabinogem(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Just keep doing the best u can to help the helpless, irrespective of the gender. God has His ways of blessing people like us.

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2016
undecidedAfter you don mess up finish.. You come here dy give us testimony.. See free chance to fuçk this girl.. SMH..

Abeg comot make i see road..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Topestbilly(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Like minds.... thumb up bro!

5 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by AlexCk: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Miztadynamix:

I know some ladies think these things don't happen and every guy will want to go inbetween your legs before they help you. There are guys that will even do more than I did without thinking of anything.

True, nice guys will always be nice guys,

Well u helped someone out, just hope twas not a con shaaa, cuz nowadays, some kind people dey use person head. grin but hey, u did good

8 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by alatbaba1(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Lolz. U try Ooo. But some guys can be so nice or maybe he is not in the mood.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Good samaritan!!!

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Topestbilly(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedAfter you don mess up finish.. You come here dy give us testimony.. See free chance to fuçk this girl.. SMH..

Abeg comot make i see road..

No b al snake person dey chop, Abegi!

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Topestbilly:

No b al snake person dey chop, Abegi!
undecided

where's this coming from??

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Aieboocaar(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
So what are u now feeling like??

10 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by styno22(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2016
One thing u must knw is dat she was not stranded, she was there to hustle, she fix those story she told u just for her to ve a reason to be at the bar and for u to use ur head at thesame time... Well, her hustle pay, cause u gave her free cash.

19 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Topestbilly(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

where's this coming from??

From the snake forest angry

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by grad2012(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Its hard to believe but if true then u must be a good man.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2016
You should be castrated and your balls should be given to some ball-less dudes angry

11 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You should be castrated and your balls should be given to some ball-less dudes angry
That's what I told you yesterday undecided
~
a week, bush boy ....a whole week

5 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by falconey(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lwkm hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's what I told you yesterday undecided
~
a week, bush boy ....a whole week

I havn't been on either... so where did you see me to tell me? undecided

Next time don't insult me queen angry

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2016
falconey:

lwkm hahahaha

cheesy cheesy... I need him balls to make mine four... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by DaySpringer: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2016
OP youdonmeanit shocked

Either she was a hustler looking for a customer that night..

Or she was a recently heartbroken lonely girl who would have been looking for some solace.

But I'm sure you will find out soon enough. You will definitely see her at that bar again and this time she will be looking for you.

13 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I havn't been on either... so where did you see me to tell me? undecided

Next time don't insult me queen angry
Te llamaré lo que yo quiero, cerdo angry

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Topestbilly:

From the snake forest angry
undecided

Im disappointed in snakes

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Te llamaré lo que yo quiero, cerdo angry

Oh no... Te Amo..

Gracias angry

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh no... Te Amo..

Gracias angry

Yo no te amo undecided ....Cerdo angry

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Yo no te amo undecided ....Cerdo angry

Danke queen.. Auf wiedeshien cool

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Danke queen.. Auf wiedeshien cool
I don't know. You better not be using yer language against me angry

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know. You better not be using yer language against me angry

When you used spanish, did I complain?

Thats German tongue

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

When you used spanish, did I complain?

Thats German tongue
angry cerdo

1 Like

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by MilesLamar(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2016
shocked op I dnt knw who u are, buh I will give u ma sisters number so u can dash her 10k angry

7 Likes

Re: I Met Her Stranded In A Bar And Did This. by CuteRedd(f): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2016
Miztadynamix:
Yesterday was a very wonderful day and I stepped out to give myself a treat like I normally do every Sunday. There is a cool lounge I normally go chill out every Sunday alone and I am very use to the place.

Yesterday when I was there to chill and watch a match, take pepper soup and my special wine, I observed a certain lady siting alone on one side. At first I honestly didn't pay any attention to the Lady because I felt she was waiting for someone. Over an hour went by and she was still there alone and what made me start wondering was the fact that she took just a bottle of malt for over one hour.

Somehow I went to ease myself and on my way back I just tried to greet her and when she responded nice I asked her to join me on in my table. I then offered her wine, peppersoup and stuffs which she accepted and was grateful then we talked at length and she told me how she traveled down to give her boyfriend a surprise visit because his birthday is today but when she got to his place, she found her bf has another lady which almost caused a big fight but she avoided it by just leaving and all. Because of the timing she was stranded because she only have money that could take her back to school but then she doesn't have were to pass the night because it was late.

To cut the long story short, after everything, I took her to a hotel, paid a night for her in a comfortable room and also gave her N10k to hold just incase of anything. I didn't enter the hotel room for anything, I did everything at the reception and when she asked for my number I declined giving her. She also pleaded I take her number but I also declined and she was shocked. I left and went my way and I know she is probably OK and on her way back to school.

husband material 100000 yards cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? / I Must Marry Now! / Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.