Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Bible Quiz Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Bible Quiz Game (25950 Views)

Brain Quiz!!! / Bible Quiz / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Quiz Game by casper(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2006
wassup people!!
          I am making this trend to really try people's knowledge of the bible, with different kind of bibble quizzes.

pls i would like some desency, in the ssense that you dont come in and type what is not relevant to the quiz.

ie just the answer and what you think is the relevant passage verse for it. pls pls pls.

you can also add to the answer or argue but pls pls pls no irrelevant talk. ABEG UNA OOO

i am not trying to be SEUN jr. but i am just trying to make this fun for all of us and strain our bible knowledge a little.

THANKS Y"ALL

> when Naaman was cured of his leprosy, to what liar was the leprosy given?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by feelgood(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2006
Gehazi
Re: Bible Quiz Game by olufunto(f): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2006
Who killed king Saul ?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2006
Himself. He "fell on his sword" after his armor bearer (special assistant) refused to kill him. He had been fatally wounded on Mt. Gilboa at the war with the Philistines.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by casper(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2006
who led the victory song after the egyptians were drowned in the red sea?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Consultant(f): 4:47am On Dec 30, 2006
Miriam, Moses' sister.

What tribe in Israel was completely wiped out in a war with their brothers, except for 600 men?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by olufunto(f): 5:14am On Dec 30, 2006
The tribe of Benjamin was wiped out, except for a small remnant of 600 men who flee to the Rock of Rimmon.

What is the shortest verse in the bible and what does it say?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by casper(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2006
Jesus wept. i am not sure of the book but i know it is in JOHN
Re: Bible Quiz Game by casper(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2006
john 11: 35

whose name means "day star"
Re: Bible Quiz Game by olufunto(f): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2006
Lucifer, ?Hope your right.

Shortly before He was crucified, Jesus told His disciples about many things that would happen in the future. What did Jesus say about the Jewish temple at Jerusalem?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Victoriano(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2006
Foreigners(d romans) would destroy d temple after d invation. Matt 24:1-5. hope am on track
Re: Bible Quiz Game by olufunto(f): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2006
Yea he said "Not one stone will be left here upon another; all will be thrown down."

The Bible books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are known as the gospels, (meaning "good news"wink of Jesus Christ. Almost everything we know about Jesus' life, ministry, death and resurrection comes from these four books. Which of the four books was the first one written?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by m4malik(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2006
Mark (at least, historians are persuaded it is)?

How many disciples were present in the upper room on the day of Pentecost?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2006
120 people were present.

Apart from being the king, what other spiritual office did David occupy in Israel during his life time?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by shahan(f): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2007
Prophet.

Her name means 'delicate' and she managed to betray this strong man of Israel into the hands of the Philistines who shaved his hair - the secret of his strength.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2007
Delilah. She betrayed Samson.

What was (the prophetess) Deborah's husband's name?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by peace2all(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
Lapidoth.

What did matthew 11:12 says without searching your bible?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by shahan(f): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2007
Uhm. . . is that about taking the kingdom by force?

The disciple chosen by casting lot to replace Judas, and was numbered with the eleven apostles.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2007
peace2all:

What did matthew 11:12 says without searching your bible?

"For from the days of John the baptist until now, the kingdom of God has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force".

shahan:

The disciple chosen by casting lot to replace Judas, and was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Matthias

What were Shedrach, Meschach and Abednego's real (Hebrew) names?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by shahan(f): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah.

Jesus said that heaven and earth shall pass away; but what will not?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by peace2all(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hananiah is Shadrach,
Mishael is Meshach
and Azariah is Abednego.

"And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. "

Where in the bible is this quotation from?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by peace2all(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2007
Jesus said that heaven and earth shall pass away; but what will not?

but my words shall not pass away.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2007
peace2all:

"And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. "

Where in the bible is this quotation from?

Exodus 12: 10 - The first Passover.

"MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN"

What was the name of the king to whom Daniel interpreted this message, and what was his relationship to Nebuchadnezzar?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by peace2all(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2007
King Belshazzar

Nebuchadnezzar Was his father

Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee.

What did Elisha ask for?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Wilfem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2007
Who was the first fugitive in the Bible?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2007
peace2all:

King Belshazzar

Nebuchadnezzar Was his father

Nebuchadnezzar was his [b]grand[/b]father.

peace2all:

Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee.

What did Elisha ask for?

"Grant me a double portion of your anointing", Elisha said to Elijah.  smiley

Wilfem:

Who was the first fugitive in the Bible?

Cain

There were two prominent persons named James in the new testament - James the brother of John, the son of Zebedee and James the brother of Jesus. Which one of them was the head of the early church, and what was his nickname in the Church?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by TayoD(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2007
There were two prominent persons named James in the new testament - James the brother of John, the son of Zebedee and James the brother of Jesus. Which one of them was the head of the early church, and what was his nickname in the Church?
You are probably refering to "James the Just", the brother of the Lord.

"Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness" - Who put forth this parable and what is/are the answer(s)?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Aggressa(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2007
Quote from TayoD:
"Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness"
- Who put forth this parable and what is/are the answer(s)?
=============================================================================

@TayoD, I'm not surprised that you are the one posting this question! grin

Answer 1: Samson put forth the parable in Judges 14:14 to the 30 companions who came to be with him for feast; he asked them to give him the meaning in 7 days.

Answer 2: Can be found in Judges 14 vs 18: the "eater" or the "strong" is the Lion and the "sweetness" is honey. Samson obviously formed the parable from his killing of a young lion that roared at him, the bees then swarmed the carcase of the lion, and there came the honey that Samson took to his parents. Ref: Judges 14 vs 5-9
I add that the 30 companions could not break the parable until they conspired with Samson's wife who got the answer from him.
Nice one, TayoD!!

Now mine!!.
In the Geneaology of Jesus according to Matthew, it's stated that: from Abraham to David was 14 generations; from David up to the carrying away into Babylon was another 14 generations; and from carrying into Babylon up to Christ was another 14.
Question:
(1) How many generations "actually" existed from "David up to carrying away into Babylon";
(2) Which peoples were missing from Matthew's account of the geneaology of Christ??
(3) What "actually" is the purpose of this geneaology of Jesus as given by Matthew?
Enjoy!!!
Re: Bible Quiz Game by feelgood(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Havilah
How were u able 2 remove ur initial post & replace with this modified one?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by feelgood(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2007
@Havilah
How were u able 2 remove ur initial post & replace with this modified one?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Aggressa(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2007
@feelgood,
simply click on "modify" which appears on the top right hand corner of your own posts to modify them!!. Now, Let me repeat my post here so the answers and questions can continue uninterrupted.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from TayoD:
"Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness"
- Who put forth this parable and what is/are the answer(s)?
=============================================================================

@TayoD, I'm not surprised that you are the one posting this question! grin

Answer 1: Samson put forth the parable in Judges 14:14 to the 30 companions who came to be with him for feast; he asked them to give him the meaning in 7 days.

Answer 2: Can be found in Judges 14 vs 18: the "eater" or the "strong" is the Lion and the "sweetness" is honey. Samson obviously formed the parable from his killing of a young lion that roared at him, the bees then swarmed the carcase of the lion, and there came the honey that Samson took to his parents. Ref: Judges 14 vs 5-9
I add that the 30 companions could not break the parable until they conspired with Samson's wife who got the answer from him.
Nice one, TayoD!!

Now mine!!.
In the Geneaology of Jesus according to Matthew, it's stated that: from Abraham to David was 14 generations; from David up to the carrying away into Babylon was another 14 generations; and from carrying into Babylon up to Christ was another 14.
Question:
(1) How many generations "actually" existed from "David up to carrying away into Babylon";
(2) Which peoples were missing from Matthew's account of the geneaology of Christ??
(3) What "actually" is the purpose of this geneaology of Jesus as given by Matthew?
Enjoy!!!
Re: Bible Quiz Game by boladonas(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2007
What is Wisdom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Optical Illusions- How Smart Are You? / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / Polite Insults Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.